Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII *Official*

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy Information and talk! activities, and role plays! 

Tags: Bleach, Anime, Naruto, Final Fantasy, Games 

Reply FINAL FANTASY DISCUSSIONS! ONLY GO INTO APPROPRIATE ONE TO TALK ABOUT ONLY THAT ONE! NOW OPEN FOR EV
FINAL FANTASY 7 (VII)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikeVaughan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:53 pm
FINAL FANTASY 7 DISCUSSION  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:21 pm
I've got a lovely bunch of Sephi clones. Deedle dee dee dee. There they are all standing in a row. Bum, bum bum. Big ones, small ones, some that fill you with dread. I took them to the reunion and this is what they said........

Re......un..........ion............

.....ion.......  

Ravyn Gwyn Yr Alcemydd
Vice Captain

3,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

another_common_mistake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:27 pm
man those sephi clones scared me to death the way they talked -shivers- but i did like the story behind the reunion  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:04 am
They really scared you? I thought they were funny. lol  

Ravyn Gwyn Yr Alcemydd
Vice Captain

3,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

another_common_mistake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:16 am
well see lady ravyn when i first played it i was alot younger sooo of course they scared me and now....lol they just make me giggle. you know me i no scared much anymore. but they were just creepy. ANYWAYS i never quite understood how those things were created  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:53 pm
Well, when Sephiroth disappeared Hojo continually attempted to clone him using bits of Sephiroth's DNA. Most of his clones ended up being mindless drones which made it much easier for Sephiroth to manipulate them when he returned. Zack and Cloud were similar experiments except Hojo skipped the infusion of Sephiroth DNA and just infused them with mass amounts of mako. Cloud gets treated as a Sephiroth clone but he's actually just an attempt to duplicate what Sephi was without manipulating a fetus in the womb. Kind of like DNA correction after the fact. Kedaj and his brothers are actual Sephiroth clones that were created later when they had better technology so they were a bit closer to what he was, but they didn't have the benefit of Lucretia's knowledge when they made them. Does that answer your question?  

Ravyn Gwyn Yr Alcemydd
Vice Captain

3,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

another_common_mistake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:20 am
um.....i guess but i thought they used um...whats her names dna to make soldier like cloud. and cloud was best friends with zakk and then zakk dies and cloud takes on basically zakks role O.o i just confused myself lol man i need sleep and to play that game again. hmm but alas v.v some kid stole it from me  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:34 am
Did anyone play Final Fantasy Crisis Core?
XD  

Cloudette xD
Crew

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300

Xx Zack_Strife xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:55 pm
Cloudette xD
Did anyone play Final Fantasy Crisis Core?
XD

yep i have play crisis core before!
thats the best final fantasy game i ever play!^^  
FINAL FANTASY DISCUSSIONS! ONLY GO INTO APPROPRIATE ONE TO TALK ABOUT ONLY THAT ONE! NOW OPEN FOR EV

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games