Welcome to Gaia! ::

G.O.M.C Gaia Online Marine Corp

Back to Guilds

where the best of the best come 

Reply rp forum
War: United States of America vs. Iraq [We need more help] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXneo uchihaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:35 pm
[Admiral Chief of Naval Operations / Commandant of the Coast Guard,
Hatten, Marco]

Admiral Hatten was on his way to Iraq with his navel backup, the Navy S.E.A.L.S. Hatten was called because there was some Iraqi ships planning to take out the barracks on the south coast of Iraq. "Get ready to fire at will! The enemy is in sight, and they are within 20 miles of us so right now would be a good time to shoot their asses down before they shoot ours."Hatten's crew started to load up the HMS Roses ready to fire. "Ready.....Aim.....FIRE!!!"The crew shot down the ship, and as it sank into the water Hatten jumped on top of the sinking ship, and grabed a random person and dragged him in the ship and they went to the south barracks for interrogation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:57 pm
*wiatting at base of orders*  

Mr Death-01
Captain

xXneo uchihaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:38 pm
Hatten, Marco]

Admiral Hatten got to the south barracks, and he noticed something. There were no marines there. "Hmmm this is strange." Hatten picked up a radio, and put it to 35.9. "This is Admiral Chief Hatten down at the southern barracks, and I noticed something. There are no marines nor any signs of attack, could somebody please explain to me whats going on." Hatten waited for a response while his squad looked for any signs of the marines.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:33 pm
Ryker droped from the blackhawk with his men and came under heavy fire and he yelled to cpl.johnson"GET YOUR a** AND THAT SRAW OVER HERE NOW AND TAKE THAT BUILDING OUT!"and then the building exploded from the rocket and Ryker looked around and seen sevral men injured and got his radio and called in a evac helocopter and covered his men in the process he saw his younger brother ryan run into the field and get shot by a sniper and he yelled"RYAN NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"he grabed an m14 sniper and looked but couldnt find the sniper that took his dear brothers life and he mumbled"im gonna find him if its the last thing i do!"then he climbed into the chopper and went back to home base  

XxSakaki RemorsexX

xXneo uchihaXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:38 pm
Hatten, Marco]

"Hmmm I guess everybody died down here haha..I need to get back to Osaka A.S.A.P. LETS GO MAGGOTS! GET YOUR ASSES ON THAT BOAT! WE ARE GOING BACK TO OSAKA!" Hatten went up the boat with his crew, and looked back at the barracks, as for it seems as if nobody was everythere.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:34 pm
"Alpha Base, This is fireteam Alpha. We are in route for Point bravo Over" Private Fincher Stated into the radio. "Roger Fireteam Alpha, We have Your position" Alpha Base Replied. "Private, You Want to die in the mud?!" I Yelled Over the roar of the engine. "HELL NO, SIR!" Private Cochran replied as he floored the Pedal. "OK! Be careful to avoid Grid Map Point 26, 'corrding to Marine surivors that area is still pipin' hot with enemy troops" I said as I marked it on the map. We had left the HQ 2 hours ago. The LT had said this was a milk run, but i thought "Why send 3 Squads on a Milk Run?" But I don't question orders. "In case our plan fails, our fallback position is here." I marked the place. "Our Rendezvous Point is Here, 3 klicks away from our fallback position." Fireteam Charlie has Stashed our survival Gear Here. If you find ANY civilians, you are to report in IMMEDIATELY! I will then Give you permission to lead them to the dustoff point. Understood?" I said. "YES SIR!" My team replied. "Alright, Fall Out!"

"Damn IT! Where is that artillery backup I requested?" I Swore. "SIR, target spotted, permission to open fire?" Corporal Walker Asked. "Permission Granted, Blow his brain out." I replied. A round of sustained fire from Walker's Gun and a Sigh of relief told me he had accomplished it.
"Alright, Cochran, Cover my left flank,Walker, Cover my right Flank, Fincher, cover our rear end." I ordered. "Lets Rendezvous At Point Sierra." I Whispered. We set out for Point Sierra.

Admiral Hattan? This is chief rage, we are requesting rendezvous at point sierra. We recived you question earlier, the enemy came through that place early this morning, wiped out everything, only my squad made it out. they had tanks, air support and alotta troops. looks like they were heading towards HQ.  

I am on parole

Newbie Noob

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXneo uchihaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:19 pm
Hatten, Marco]

Hatten hears the radio before he gets on the boat and answers."Hmmm sounds like they want to play possum with us. SEALS GET THIS BOAT GOING NOW! AND CALL DELTA SQUAD, AND ALFA TEAM NOW! OH AND SAY WE NEED SOME TROOPS CAUSE WE ARE GOING IN! Hatten shouldered his Assault Rifle and he waits for his crew to bring down the tanks and assault vehicles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 pm
Ryker got the call in for an assualt attack frm a comadant of the caost guard or something he just overheard it and told the remainder of his mean"GEAR UP DAMNIT LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A NEW ASSIGNMENT ON OUR HANDS GET TO THE BLACK HAWK NOW! MOVE IT MOVE IT!~Ryker boarded the black hawk and awaited more order's so he pulls out his cigerets and lit one and smoked it and said"damn it"he had a flashback of when him and his brother were little and just gritted his teeth  

XxSakaki RemorsexX

xXneo uchihaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 pm
Hatten, Marco]

Hatten watched his squad take out the tanks. "This is the Navy S.E.A.L.S Admiral Hatten to Black Hawk choppers we request backup. I guess some Iraqis want to destroy the H.Q but we can't let that happen.Hatten got on a stealth vehicle and rolled out. Hatten picked up the radio again."We have a terrorist on our wanted list and he is out there with those ******** Iraqis! Hmmm says here he killed Ryker's brother. Ryker? RYKER! This is Admiral Hatten to Black Hawk Ryker! We have the guy who killed your brother!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:36 pm
Ryker got the message and his men moved inplace for the attack on the former H.Q. and said"ALRIGHT MEN GET READY!  

XxSakaki RemorsexX

I am on parole

Newbie Noob

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 pm
hmm.....Men.. i'd say Bravo base is about 2 klicks away.. Alright. green team. move out. and sir. I think the iraqis are say what... 10 klicks away from h.q. give or take about 2-3 klicks they should get there by 1900 hours  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:56 pm
Ryker and his men charged the hidout but taken underfire by heavy LMG fire and tryed getting air support but was Ryker was severly wounded so he radioed in"I NEED BACK ASAP CHARLIE COMPANY NEEDS IS 1.25 KLICKS SOUTH OF IRAQI HEADQUATERS AND ME AND MY MEN ARE SEVERLY INJURED REQUESTING IMEDIATE REINFORCEMENT'S!  

XxSakaki RemorsexX

I am on parole

Newbie Noob

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 pm
Fireteam alpha is coming. over  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:29 pm
Eternal_Death63
Fireteam alpha is coming. over