Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Crimson tears (started! needs people! POST!!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:04 am
User Image

STORY:

Some of us have nothing else to do anymore....nowhere else to go. So now all that's left to do is the thing we were born to do: kill. No one will understand us anyway so why even give them the chance to? We're vampires. As far as humans are concerned, we are the dark monsters that live in your basement or in some dark mansion on a hill. We are just a bunch of cold blooded killers that have no heart. Well fine then. If that's how they look at us, that's how we will treat them. If I've learned anything from being a vampire, it's the fact that you have no second chance. Forget anyone you ever knew or loved because they don't see you as they used to. After your a vampire, all they see is a bloodsucking monster. They will never allow you to change. That's why we ban together. We are all we have left...

RULES:

no god moddeling
be kind to others
use 3rd person
don't kill other characters w/o permission
pm profiles!!
don't cyber
don't cuss excessivley
try to be at least semi-literate
don't use *'s for actions
use (()) or {{}} or [[]] for OOC
have fun! XD

SKELETON:

Gaia name:
Character name:
Appearance: (please use anime)
Bio: (doesn't need to be long)
Other:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 am
CHARACTERS:

Gaia name: Katie Wildheart
Character name: Katie
Race: vampire
Appearance: User Image
Bio: After she became a vampire her family and friends were afraid of her and hated her. It was the same way with her brother. They found an old mansion and moved into it. Their hearts hardened and now they hate all humans but welcome any vampire into their home. (pic of mansion in first post)
Other: (none)

Gaia name: Katie Wildheart
Character name: James
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: (in Katie's)
Other: after becoming a vampire, he is a little crazy...

Gaia name: AlyaColman
Character name: Mizuki
Race: Vampire
Appearance:User Image
Bio: Mizuki was bitten by a vampire when she was 18. Ever since she has seen him as her "master" and treated him as so, always asking before doing something and doing whatever he tells her as well.

name: AzulSandy
Character name: Akane (Ah-Cane)
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Akane is a pure blood vampire, however, her memory was wipped of her past fifty years ago. She like to take the role as the noble high class "woman behind the man" but don't let that confuse you, she is not easily pushed over.

Gaia name: Major Dangerousk
Character name: Alucard
Bio: Alucard was an Italian mafioso during the Prohibition Era. When the Prohibition ended he came and started to live among his own kind. He speaks fluent Italian and English.
Other:

Gaia name: temarirules
Character name: Alice
Race: halfbreed
Appearance sad human form) User Image
(Vampire form)
Bio: Her father was a vampire who went against the rules and fell in love with a human there for creating Alice.Alice has always been shuned by Vampires ad Humans and only wishes to find people who doest care about her being a half breed.She hates some humans but not all only the ones who are after her.
Other:On the night of the full moon she turns to human

Gaia name: Hana_Kimi_luv
Character name: Ron Vonhedricht
Bio: Have you ever been bit by a vampire? Felt that beautiful, addictive feeling of having your very blood drained from your body? It's blissfully sweet, a short sharp bite before floating off into heaven. That was how he became a vampire, the wanting, the craving to return to that ultiate high. It wasn't like crack, because the happiness and blissfullness was the same for him each and every time. He didn't care, as long as he had that his friends and family didn't matter. As long as he had his beloved Elisa, whom thirsted for his blood. They were an odd pair, but no one knew about their secret. And Elisa kept the secret to her grave.
Other: Pain has nothing on me.

Gaia name: Hana_Kimi_luv
Character name: Mahiro Yuu
Race: Human
Bio: I live with a mother, and brother. Well my father too but he's always off working somewhere. Every job available really so we rarely see him much. We still love him though, and we know he loves us too. He always gets us presents, little things like junk food when we have the extra money. I live an easy, simple life. Go to school, go home study eat then sleep. I go out every once in a while, the library, those kinds of things I suppose.
Other: N/A

Gaia name: xXGeneral ReaperXx
Character name: Virgil Tatsuyo
Bio: Whenever He first became a vampire his family still accepted him as family but was wary to his actions. He was kicked out after an incident at school. One of his friends had cut themselves in shop class and Virgil couldn't control himself. He went on an all out feeding frenzy killing everyone who didn't get out. He is still trying to find a group of people, whether they be vampire or not, that will take him in so that he may have a family again.
Other: He can phase through any object unless it is holy.

Gaia name:Angelsrocz
Character name: Yuuki Katō
Race:Human
Bio: Yuuki lives with her two older brothers. She used to live with her parents until they were murdered. She thinks they were murdered but others think they committed suicide. She lives like any other normal teenager. She goes to school, works part-time, and takes care of her family.
Other: She was born with a sixth sense. Meaning that she knows when there will be trouble or not. She doesn't use it at all since she doesn't know how it works.

Katie Wildheart

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:09 pm
((I changed his name btw. xd ))

Katie walked outside and looked into the dark evening sky. It was always damp and dreary here, but she didn't mind. It felt quite relaxing to her. Suddenly something hit her head and she noticed an apple on the ground. She looked up to see her brother sitting in the big apple tree in front of the house.

James looked at the apple in his hand, "Wouldn't it be wonderful if apples had blood inside them instead of juice?"

"Yep. Too bad they don't," Katie said as if she really didn't care. James threw the apple at her, hitting her in the head. She just sighed and started walking back toward the mansion. "Supper's in half an hour," she called behind her, "You should actually come for a change."

"Not likely," James muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 pm
Mizuki walked around in the backyard. She felt the grass squish between her toes and she smiled. The Day was finally over and the night was slowly coming in.

(sorry, always sort of slow in the begining)  

AlyaColman
Captain

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Katie went around the house calling everyone and telling them it was time to eat and they sould come in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am
Mizuki heard the slight call of dinner and sighed. She turned and went back inside and headed towards the kitchen.  

AlyaColman
Captain

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 pm
((Can i start posting or do I have to wait untill my profile has been accpeted and posted))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:17 pm
As everyone entered the dining room, James, who was outside, knocked on the window to get Katie's attention.

Katie looked out the window to see her brother with a rabbit in his hands.

The rabbit was struggling to get free of his grasp. With a smile and a look into the creature's frightened eyes, James snapped its neck like a twig and then started drinking its blood. Then he looked at Katie with a devilish smile.

Katie just rolled her eyes and turned away. There was something wrong with him...  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:22 pm
Alice was running in the forest away from the hunters who was coming after her "Stupid full moon"She thought as she jumped over a tree root seeing a house in the distance and quickly went over there and hid in one of the trees as the hunters went right past her causing her to sigh "might as well stay here"She said falling asleep waiting for the next night to come.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:57 pm
James noticed a girl under 'his' tree. He jumped down beside her and waited to see if she would wake up. If not, he could always scare her awake.  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:08 pm
Alice opened her eyes and saw a boy but didnt say anything  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 am
James knelt down beside her, "Excuse me, but what are you doing under my tree?"

Katie got some blood from the kitchen and started to drink. Its bittersweet taste relaxed her and made her smile. As others came in the room, she greeted them with a smile and a 'hello'.  

Katie Wildheart

xXGeneral ReaperXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:40 am
Virgil had watched the hunters from the shadows of the forest. He laughed to himself. "They are rather easy to ecape from if you ask me." He says to himself. He was wondering if these people might accept him so he walked out of the shadows where the moonlight glistened off his pale skin. He would be easily noticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 am
User Image-->Ron Vonhedricht

Pain's got nothing on me.

The sun slowly drifted off into the horizon, disappearing behind the towering mansion that had come to be his home of sorts. Life was good there, come go no one really cared. Perhaps no one in there actually cared about him but he really preferred it that way. Pestering people were annoying, but vampires could bother you till the very end of time. Even without the dark blue of the evening sky, it was obvious that luminous dark clouds were above them. The air was wet and damp, a bit of a displeasure that he easily ignored.

He easily heard the distant calls for dinner from inside the grande, perhaps even haunting mansion and he strode easily towards it. Like an angel in disguise, his grace his beauty. Though the creeping aura that radiated from him was anything but. Entering the dining hall, he gave a brief bow to anyone whom caught his gaze. "Good Evening Katie. I thank you in advance for the meal," he said, a faint smile twitching at the ends of his lips. He helped himself to a small challace of blood, savouring in it's delicious taste. A short, graceful sip, not allowing a single drop to waste.

|| My first postt :] Hope it's goodd? :'D ||

meeiji

Monster Ship

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:57 pm
"You're welcome, Ron," Katie said with a smile. Then she noticed someone outside, "I better get to him before my brother does," she muttered and walked outside. "Hi," she said to him with a kind smile, "Care to come in and have something to drink? The blood's free."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff