Welcome to Gaia! ::

The OFFICIAL Pandora Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild totally devoted to Pandora Hearts! 

Tags: pandora hearts, pandora, hearts, anime, manga 

Reply Pandora Hearts
You Know You're Obsessed With Pandora Hearts When... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XYin-Yang_PsyX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:28 pm
You know when your obsessed when... you demand everyone you know to start calling u _________*insert one of the chara's names here* insted of your own name
and start naming everyone you know with the chara's names biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:03 am
XYin-Yang_PsyX
You know when your obsessed when... you demand everyone you know to start calling u _________*insert one of the chara's names here* insted of your own name
yup tats how it is in my cooked up crazy worl which somehow my friends are able to enter mrgreen ninja  

Kinaio Taichou

Iora Rua

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:06 pm
You KNOW your obsessed when you start freaking out at the sight of creepy looking dolls thinking they're going to randomly attack you and call you tasty. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 am
Pocky-Sempai-Chan
You KNOW your obsessed when you start freaking out at the sight of creepy looking dolls thinking they're going to randomly attack you and call you tasty. XD
hmm true but isnt tat how the doll chuckie is but anyway u know yur obsessed if u have a shrine built
for a certain character  

Kinaio Taichou

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 pm
*Coughsplutterdies* I've always been scared of those dolls. xD Ever since Chuckie. *Shudders*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:24 pm
Kinaio Taichou
Pocky-Sempai-Chan
hmm true but isnt tat how the doll chuckie is but anyway u know yur obsessed if u have a shrine built
for a certain character

(Yes, I know. But Chuckie never tried to eat people... just kill em. At least from what I remember. XD; )  

Iora Rua

Interesting Gaian

Kinaio Taichou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 pm
Pocky-Sempai-Chan
Kinaio Taichou
Pocky-Sempai-Chan
for a certain character

(Yes, I know. But Chuckie never tried to eat people... just kill em. At least from what I remember. XD; )
true but chuckie is a twisted fruit loop lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:46 pm

[You know you're obsessed when you pre-order the manga even though it doesn't come out until December in America.]

-knaws on said dolls-

User Image

Cheshire Feles

4,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

XYin-Yang_PsyX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Kinaio Taichou
XYin-Yang_PsyX
yup tats how it is in my cooked up crazy worl which somehow my friends are able to enter mrgreen ninja
I know right!, it just somehow happens to me every time i watch a new anime or something,.. well in my wacky wonder world mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:17 pm
Kinaio Taichou
Pocky-Sempai-Chan
Kinaio Taichou
Pocky-Sempai-Chan
for a certain character

Amazing we r now talking about psycho scary dolls XD  

XYin-Yang_PsyX

Iora Rua

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 pm
Kinaio Taichou
Pocky-Sempai-Chan
Kinaio Taichou
Pocky-Sempai-Chan
for a certain character

Lolz, yes very true. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 pm
Cheshire Feles

[You know you're obsessed when you pre-order the manga even though it doesn't come out until December in America.]

-knaws on said dolls-

User Image

3nodding Yupyup, something I would do if only I had the money... T.T XD;
Btw, love your avatar! <3  

Iora Rua

Interesting Gaian

Kinaio Taichou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:18 am
Cheshire Feles

-knaws on said dolls-

User Image
lol tru  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:58 pm
You know you you're obsessed when you start getting a major phobia of white rabbits and a large loving for black rabbits. blaugh

Gone from WG guyz

Lonely Girl

Pandora Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas