Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fix Offers On Gaia!

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to help Gaians speak up about the offers. 

Reply Our Chatterbox
The Nightmare Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InfectedShadows

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:30 pm
Ethans Rant:

And once again i've been unable to purchase some "Great" Item gaia decides to put out because im living away from the Us and i cant afford these $25 Dollar stuff to get any gaia cash

And if later on i look in the marketplace to see how much this items going to be im sure im going to find it overpriced and a rariety

So thankyou gaia for not allowing me a chance to get this "New Wonderfull Item" Updated In The GAIA CASH SHOP

What are all your says on this matter?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:53 pm
I'm literally... 10 Gaia cash short form buying another one, or i would totally buy one for you. (not some BS excuse, i really would)  

Wings-of-Ash
Crew

InfectedShadows

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:59 pm
i thankyou for your genoristy
This is what i dont like about the new gaia
good things come out but i cant get them and im sure others cant either because of it
it really pisses me off because i like coming onto gaia

i started out and it was fairly hard to get gold but most items ranged from 10k-100k now there so over priced because of this damn cash shop and crap

i did an experiment with one of these offer things
i downloaded a toolbar thing which gave me alot of virus's

did i get my gaia cash
did i **** the only way i did get it was by 2 days of complaining to them
and you know what i get in a 5 min space of time whilst browsing the internet on firefox

10-20 popups

Sorry
I rant :/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm
EthantheNERD
i thankyou for your genoristy
This is what i dont like about the new gaia
good things come out but i cant get them and im sure others cant either because of it
it really pisses me off because i like coming onto gaia

i started out and it was fairly hard to get gold but most items ranged from 10k-100k now there so over priced because of this damn cash shop and crap

i did an experiment with one of these offer things
i downloaded a toolbar thing which gave me alot of virus's

did i get my gaia cash
did i **** the only way i did get it was by 2 days of complaining to them
and you know what i get in a 5 min space of time whilst browsing the internet on firefox

10-20 popups

Sorry
I rant :/

lol it's ok.  

Wings-of-Ash
Crew

InfectedShadows

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:05 pm
Hello and welcome to Gaia online.
We used to be a community thriving with compertitions, art shops, anime and manga topics and much more
but over the years we've become a money hungry self exploit company who only give ashit about our selfs

if you will just click the NEED CASH button we'll direct you to the FREE CASH button which will take you or your kids to places which are harmful to your cash flow and or computer

Thanks for Being apart of our Site

*Winks*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 pm
I realy think Gaia would have enough money. They have the overpriced cash cards so why make scams?

Lol i'm a noob but where do you get the picket signs?  

Television Conspiracy

Bashful Gekko

10,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50

InfectedShadows

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:47 pm
I Can give you one i have one spare just lying in my inventory  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:55 pm
EthantheNERD
We used to be a community thriving with competitions, art shops, anime and manga topics and much more
but over the years we've become a money hungry self exploit company who only give ashit about our selfs

if you will just click the NEED CASH button we'll direct you to the FREE CASH button which will take you or your kids to places which are harmful to your cash flow and or computer

*Winks*

That was quite well done.
And not untrue.
I'lll buy you a nightmare (as I have plently of cash) as soon as more of this mess gets dealt with. Like, we figure out whether we're going anti cash shop or pro cash shop. Or something in between.

User Image

la dentelle
Vice Captain

Feline Demigod

23,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100

InfectedShadows

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:58 pm
la dentelle
EthantheNERD
We used to be a community thriving with competitions, art shops, anime and manga topics and much more

*Winks*

That was quite well done.
And not untrue.
I'lll buy you a nightmare (as I have plently of cash) as soon as more of this mess gets dealt with. Like, we figure out whether we're going anti cash shop or pro cash shop. Or something in between.

User Image

I say something inbetween
although i am against the cash shop for these reasons im sure they are many reasons for it as well

At the time i made thispost i was grumpy and tired and abit peed off but this is how gaia makes its money for it to run isnt it
i guess i just dont like how they've used other things as well

the crappy stuff like mtv and skittles
its just not needed if gaians are helping people out
theres loads of people on gaia
and theres loads who buy gaia cash and stuff
shouldnt they be making enough

If i did live in the Us even i would buy gaia cash it can be cheap and around money given by mothers or fathers.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:01 pm
I must admit though i did like gaia before the cash shop
it was harder to get gold
therefore a better achievement when you got your desired item
For me this situation is someone would look over like abortion or something

theres no right answer really because both sides have fair points
therefore i'll be going the way this guild is going.

InfectedShadows

la dentelle
Vice Captain

Feline Demigod

23,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Gah. This whole situation makes my head hurt.
We need to decide what stance we're going to take for some things. There's too much of a gray area.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:42 pm
I don't see a gray area at all. It's outside the scope of the protest. It has absolutely nothing to do with the harmful "offers", so an "official stance" isn't needed. It's like the Weather Channel saying they need an "official stance" on newspaper horoscopes, the one has nothing to do with the other.  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

la dentelle
Vice Captain

Feline Demigod

23,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:57 pm
Mylian
I don't see a gray area at all. It's outside the scope of the protest. It has absolutely nothing to do with the harmful "offers", so an "official stance" isn't needed. It's like the Weather Channel saying they need an "official stance" on newspaper horoscopes, the one has nothing to do with the other.

I see your point.
*conspiracy time*
Unless Gaia is trying to shift out focus... so we focus on the trivial things rather than what we really want changed.

*calms*
I think from now on it'd be better if we left the cash shop out of our protests, as we don't have a serious reason to go up against that. Plus, we should keep our priorities in order.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:24 am
Yes Yes first focus on your main goal and side goals will come into play later on. The Cash Shop can be good or bad but deciding about that isnt our main goal our main goal is these offers to be taken off.

I'm sure no one important to Gaia has took notice of this guild and what were trying to do.

InfectedShadows

Estefania Jericho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:46 am
first of all, the item is worth 7.5 dollars not 25.
Second, the guild is against the surveys not the cash shop
and third, it's ok to rant, just don't exagerate it  
Our Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas