Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:16 pm
Three Months
Story by a young girl who has no experience whatsoever. . . ANYWAYS

It is the year 2300 AD in Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan. Technological advances in machines has helped humans achieve things way beyond what they had reached in the past, but after a catastrophic drop in power all over the globe, all machines and building structures begin to crumble over the people of Earth. Famines and droughts occurred all over the world soon after. It was as if the world was dieing right before the people. In the end, almost all life on Earth had disappeared, it was only a few people who still survived in the end. They weren’t sure why, themselves, how they were still alive. Together, they faced their new world, and started a new life. A year had passed and not one of the survivors from the past year had yet to die, but it was tough getting through each day. No sun nor moon had shown since, just a cloudy and dusty sky, but it was always humid, even when “Winter” had arrived. But to their surprise, plenty of oxygen had still existed. The day before the exact day the Earth began to die the previous year, something strange had happened: a T.V. the group had kept in their secret base began making strange, static sounds, and every so often, a young girl’s giggle could be heard emitting from it. When the day the “apocalypse” had happened the year before, a girl’s face could be seen on the dusty television. It was hardly visible, but the laugh was louder than ever. Through the soft mumbles she spoke that the group would slowly die from these special insects that were living in them at the very moment. They would, when she pressed the “trigger“, explode within them. She told them of a larger group of survivors located on another island, and if they would make it there within three months, she wouldn’t kill them. But with little or no communication or transportation to reach other places or people, the group had four months worth of traveling to do in a time limit of three months. How will the group be able to make it without any sort of help…?

Please fill out this application (If you want to participate in this RP) and send it to me, iK o t t a n, via PM titled "Three Months".

Username:
Character‘s name:
Personality:
Appearance (It can be a picture!):

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:23 pm
~*~*~*~Characters submitted ~*~*~*~

[1]
Username:nyaph the god

Character name:Kanoko ryujuki

personality:Timid and shy afraid of almost everything

appearence:Kanoko has square cut bangs,Her hair is black short and wavy
She has nothing to wear other then her school uniform which is a tan vest over a white long sleeved shirt and a tan skirt that reaches her midthigh.

[2]
Username: T R l X X

Character‘s name: Kei Nakano

Personality: Strong willed, encouraging, sharp, somewhat rude at times.

Appearance: Kei has piercing metalic eyes, and waist-lenghth, black hair.
Seeing as her home was destroyed, along with all her belongings, Kei wears a black, sleeveless turtle neck that's underneath a tan, short-sleeved travler's vest that stops at her stomach where the turtleneck continues down. She wears a pair of tan shorts, sort of like a matching pair to her travler's vest. As for shoes, their shin-high travler boots.

[3]

Username: Golden_Bambi
Character‘s name: Usagi Lincon
Personality: tough yet a softy to those who can't protect themselves
Appearance: usagi has wavy, black hair with light brown highlights. It goes up to her waist. Her eyes are bright blue. She is mixed between Caucasian and Japanese. All She has is a black tank top with brown fitch cargo pants and combat boots and a camo truckers cap.

T R l X X
Crew

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:41 pm
Kanoko walked the Dying landscape crying and stumbling letting her Heels brush against the destroyed buildings and glass
"Oni-chaaaan oni-chaaan...." She sobbed.Kanoko brushed against something she turned quickly to see a corpse she fell over and sobbed some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Viewing the deserted ruins of her home-city, Kei felt tears fill her eyes once more.
"Why? Why did I have to become one of them?" she cryed out in a faint voice. Hearing a sad, strong voice not too far away, Kei looked up to see a girl, crying by a corpse. Kei quickly ran over to her, "Hey, are you okay? Are you?" she asked in a concerned voice, placing her pale hand on Kanoko's shoulder.

T R l X X
Crew

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:15 am
Kanoko flinched without looking back she felt keis hand like it was going to dissapear before Turning quickly and staring with awe at kei "THANK GOOOD!!" she shouted before returning to her position Crying into her hands suddenly she shot up and grabbed keis hands And asked strainingly
"ARE YOU REAL?!?!?"
(Strangly)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 am
Rather startled at Kanoko's quick, and sudden question, Kei was hesitant on her answer, "Y-yeah. . .why wouldn't I be real?"

T R l X X
Crew

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 am
"*sigh* Im not sure why i asked that Sorry..."Kanoko noticed she was still holding keis hand and Let go quickly
"SOrry its just my brother...."Kanoko began to cry again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:45 pm
"Oh, so it was your brother, hmm?" Kei said rather down. "Ah! I don't even know your name! May I ask what it is?" she asked shortly after.

T R l X X
Crew

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:43 am
"Oh um my name is Kanoko Ryujki...and uum you are?....'
Kanoko said seeming to still doubt Keis exsistance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:20 pm
"Kei Nakano," Kei said, scratching her head rather embarrassed at her name.
"It sounds like such a boy's name, Kei said, looking up at the cloudy, dust-colored sky, "When teachers first heard my name, they mistook me for a boy and adressed me as '-kun' even!" she said with a rather cheerful laugh.

T R l X X
Crew

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:37 am
Kanoko laughed at Keis depression "Oops!Sorry was that a little mean?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:21 pm
Kei's laugh ends, "Hmm? Oh, no. Not at all! she said, still having that giggle in her voice.

T R l X X
Crew

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm
"Ehehe..." Kanakos voice trailed off as she looked around and realized she was still in the awful place she started in and the tears bagan again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:12 am
"Ah! Please don't cry anymore, Kanako! I don't want to see you cry!" Kei pleaded. She placed her hand on Kanako's shoulder once more to comfort her.

T R l X X
Crew

☆ Roleplay ★

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas