Welcome to Gaia! ::

The OFFICIAL Pandora Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild totally devoted to Pandora Hearts! 

Tags: pandora hearts, pandora, hearts, anime, manga 

Reply Pandora Hearts
Does anybody watch the anime? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you watch the anime?
  yes
  no
View Results

Kobalto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 am
i do, and they've just gotten to the part when Jack landed in front of the noble council and they're all shocked because next episode is when he becomes possessed by Jack. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:47 am
I do. It's flawless as far as transfer from anime to manga.  

beReaved__staRlight

Kobalto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:56 pm
its just so beautiful! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

I do~ There's not much different at all in the transition from the manga. Although it does seem to be moving a bit fast, in my opinion, but that's probably only because they have to get it done within the episode limit. Unless they were planning on making a second season...

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kobalto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 pm
i hope there's a 2 season.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:01 am
I watch the anime and read the manga n__n
can't wait until another episode or manga comes out.  

PuppetsMask

Iora Rua

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:55 am
Heck yeah I do. It's so well done and really fits the manga. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:16 pm
I do and i also read the manga, its really great xd  

Reneereload2

MizuiroSky

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:19 pm
Yes I do, but not the manga. Do you think I should? Does the anime follow the manga or would it confuse me to read both at once? BTW Pandora Hearts is the best anime ever!!! I am SO happy I found it in comparison all the "wonderful" anime I have ever watched are a piece of crap in comparison. I love every second of Pandora Hearts!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:25 pm
Kellinah
Yes I do, but not the manga. Do you think I should? Does the anime follow the manga or would it confuse me to read both at once? BTW Pandora Hearts is the best anime ever!!! I am SO happy I found it in comparison all the "wonderful" anime I have ever watched are a piece of crap in comparison. I love every second of Pandora Hearts!!!

The anime follows the manga explicitly so far^^ I'm very happy about that. Usually all the anime I've seen goes off on their own rabbit trail after a couple of eps. It's nice to read the manga because you get to see events further ahead of the anime and more plot is revealed. In this case, you won't get confused because the manga and anime are practically twins^-~

Schnickledooger

Rebel Spark

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Kobalto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm
Well...pandora hearts the manga has been been going on for a while. A couple of chapters ago, they said happy new year for 2009 so it's far away! I think they'll stop it like they did with the Fullmetal Alchemist original anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:44 pm
idontknow2555
Well...pandora hearts the manga has been been going on for a while. A couple of chapters ago, they said happy new year for 2009 so it's far away! I think they'll stop it like they did with the Fullmetal Alchemist original anime.

FMA's in the 70s chapterwise. PH is in the 40s. I hope they keep it running for a long time... because I can't see that one being ended early.  

beReaved__staRlight

Kinaio Taichou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:49 am
yeah i does both  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Yes it is such a prettiful anime. I love watching it. I will also try to read the manga since I love the anime.

Airi_Delicia

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Redd Jessabelle

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 pm
Oho~! I watch the anime, though I do wish they would try a bit harder on the quality... But it looks like the budget went to the extra episodes---

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Pandora Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash