Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply The Universe of the Four Gods
Pending Character Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:42 pm
Well, ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. If you have a profile that you want to submit for approval, now you can. Remember to take a look at the Rules, Character Sheet and Character List before posting. I've given you a nice list of links below if you need them.

Also, just a reminder. Don't forget the secret word. I can't stress this enough. I won't even look at your profile unless the secret word is at the top in white. I am so not joking about this.

Otherwise... Begin.

Rules
Celestial Warrior Profile Sheet
Other Profile Sheet
Character List  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:46 am
Shoryuden
Gaian Name - Aleyn of Farronbrook
Star Name - Priestess of Suzaku
Real Name - Arikawa Hibari
Group - Suzaku
Age - 17
Birthday - June 10
Appearance - Hibari is 5'3" and weighs 113lbs.
Location of Mark - N/A
Blood Type - O
Birth Place - Tokyo, Japan
Family - Father: Yuzuru; Mother: Karin; Older Brothers: Jin, Kennosuke, Souta
Hobbies - Drawing, singing, hanging out with friends, cooking, being a fangirl in general
Abilities - Takes kendo classes, learning how to play guitar and cook
Personality - Hibari is a ray of sunshine: bright, warm, and bubbly, always ready to share a smile or make a new friend. She is adventurous and energetic, but often recklessly so. A bit of an airhead and a klutz, Hibari's imagination tends to take her head into the clouds, and it isn't uncommon to have her clueless on social matters (especially relationships). Nonetheless she is courageous and stubbornly protects all she cares for.
Mini Biography - The "baby girl" of the family, Hibari was pampered as a child. Her brothers were at first awkward about having a girl in their "Mom only" life, but eventually warmed up to having a second female in the house. She lived a very regular but content childhood, with good education and a handful of true friends. Hibari was never an excellent student, but her marks allowed her to get into Yotsubadai, where she made new friends and kept in touch with the old ones.  

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lilium_nocturne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:52 pm
shoryuden
Gaian Name - Showren
Star Name - Ookami (means wolf according to constellation site I was using)
Real Name - Takeo Sochiro
Group - Pangu
Age - 18
Birthday - 10/3
Appearance - Shoryuden
hair- brown, eyes-grey (the one with the longish brown hair)
Location of Mark - lower back
Blood Type - Type B
Birth Place - Tokyo
Family - surrogate parents (mother: Shiori, father: Renji)
Hobbies - dancing, video games, Hakuryu martial arts, karaoke
Abilities - He shapeshifts into a brown wolf and can take on claws, fangs and night vision eyes in human form.
Personality - Outgoing and hard-headed, his mouth can sometimes get him into trouble. He’s loyal to until the end, if you lose it, its hard to earn back. He’s one of those people that always seems to be doing something. He loves rock music even if some of it, it’s out date. He’s intelligent and seems to take charge only when he feels he has to. Takeo always carries a messenger bag with him that has his I-pod, yo-yo, wallet, cell phone, his latest rock music magazine, his keys, a notepad and pen. The yo-yo is a nervous habit.
Mini Biography - Takeo grew up in modern Tokyo. He was found as a small child in the backyard of his foster parent’s home. They found him after investigating a colored light they’d seen through their bedroom window. A young couple they took in Takeo pretty readily. Takeo’s foster mother died when he was seven years old due to illness and its been him and his dad since. He had it tough through elementary, he had a deviously short-temper and was quick to resort to violence that’s when he was enrolled in Hakuryu. The martial art helped to discipline his mind. His middle school and high school years have been normal so far. He, like the rest of those his age has been studying for the pending college exams, though he has no idea what he wants to do with his life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 am
Shoryuden

Gaian Name - Crystal Butterfly Dreams
Star Name - Priestess of Pangu
Real Name -Keiko Shizuma
Group -Pangu
Age - 18
Birthday -7/17
Appearance -Keiko Is 5'6" and is 130
Location of Mark -Receives all marks from the seishi and the mark of the god on her forehead
Blood Type -O
Birth Place -Tokyo, Japan
Family -Mother:Minako, Father:Ryo, Sister:Akuro.
Hobbies - Reading, Writing Poetry, Listening to classical music, dancing and Cooking
Abilities - Kick boxing and Karate
Personality - Keiko is adventurousness and friendly she loves to be one with nature. She can be absent minded at times when in a new place. When in a peaceful place she will daydream and this causes her to lose track of the time. Keiko love to meet new people and visit new places. She may come off as bubbly and hyper at first but once you get to know her she is just a fun person to be around.
Mini Biography - Keiko is the oldest child of the family and the one with the most freedom. She would spend many hours at the Library studying and making sure her grades were the highest. She has very few friends but the ones that she does have are true to her and are just like her. So with her high marks she made it into Jonan Academy.  

Evangelisa

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 pm
Aleyn of Farronbrook
Shoryuden
Star Name - Priestess of Suzaku
Real Name - Arikawa Hibari
Group - Suzaku
Age - 17
Birthday - June 10
Appearance - Hibari is 5'3" and weighs 113lbs.
Location of Mark - N/A
Blood Type - O
Birth Place - Tokyo, Japan
Family - Father: Yuzuru; Mother: Karin; Older Brothers: Jin, Kennosuke, Souta
Hobbies - Drawing, singing, hanging out with friends, cooking, being a fangirl in general
Abilities - Takes kendo classes, learning how to play guitar and cook
Personality - Hibari is a ray of sunshine: bright, warm, and bubbly, always ready to share a smile or make a new friend. She is adventurous and energetic, but often recklessly so. A bit of an airhead and a klutz, Hibari's imagination tends to take her head into the clouds, and it isn't uncommon to have her clueless on social matters (especially relationships). Nonetheless she is courageous and stubbornly protects all she cares for.
Mini Biography - The "baby girl" of the family, Hibari was pampered as a child. Her brothers were at first awkward about having a girl in their "Mom only" life, but eventually warmed up to having a second female in the house. She lived a very regular but content childhood, with good education and a handful of true friends. Hibari was never an excellent student, but her marks allowed her to get into Yotsubadai, where she made new friends and kept in touch with the old ones.

Apologies. I've been a bit busy trying to pull everything together behind the scenes. Profile work for NPCs can be a pain in the arse. Now then, onto your profile.

Aleyn, you never cease to to surprise me. I'm going to say this right now, I'm glad that you still want to be apart. I enjoy RPing with you, and your profiles are always very well done. You are approved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:15 pm
Showren
shoryuden
Gaian Name - Showren
Star Name - Ookami (means wolf according to constellation site I was using)
Real Name - Takeo Sochiro
Group - Pangu
Age - 18
Birthday - 10/3
Appearance - Shoryuden
hair- brown, eyes-grey (the one with the longish brown hair)
Location of Mark - lower back
Blood Type - Type B
Birth Place - Tokyo
Family - surrogate parents (mother: Shiori, father: Renji)
Hobbies - dancing, video games, Hakuryu martial arts, karaoke
Abilities - He shapeshifts into a brown wolf and can take on claws, fangs and night vision eyes in human form.
Personality - Outgoing and hard-headed, his mouth can sometimes get him into trouble. He’s loyal to until the end, if you lose it, its hard to earn back. He’s one of those people that always seems to be doing something. He loves rock music even if some of it, it’s out date. He’s intelligent and seems to take charge only when he feels he has to. Takeo always carries a messenger bag with him that has his I-pod, yo-yo, wallet, cell phone, his latest rock music magazine, his keys, a notepad and pen. The yo-yo is a nervous habit.
Mini Biography - Takeo grew up in modern Tokyo. He was found as a small child in the backyard of his foster parent’s home. They found him after investigating a colored light they’d seen through their bedroom window. A young couple they took in Takeo pretty readily. Takeo’s foster mother died when he was seven years old due to illness and its been him and his dad since. He had it tough through elementary, he had a deviously short-temper and was quick to resort to violence that’s when he was enrolled in Hakuryu. The martial art helped to discipline his mind. His middle school and high school years have been normal so far. He, like the rest of those his age has been studying for the pending college exams, though he has no idea what he wants to do with his life.

Showren, thanks for PMing me in regards to the last star. I'm glad the information was a help to you.

You were correct about Ookami meaning Wolf in Japanese, so no harm there. And given his powers, I'd say it matches him quite nicely. I have to admit, I've not heard of Hakuryu martial arts, and I'm eager to see how you are going to RP it. You are approved.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 pm
Crystal Butterfly Dreams
Shoryuden

Gaian Name - Crystal Butterfly Dreams
Star Name - Priestess of Pangu
Real Name -Keiko Shizuma
Group -Pangu
Age - 18
Birthday -7/17
Appearance -Keiko Is 5'6" and is 130
Location of Mark -Receives all marks from the seishi and the mark of the god on her forehead
Blood Type -O
Birth Place -Tokyo, Japan
Family -Mother:Minako, Father:Ryo, Sister:Akuro.
Hobbies - Reading, Writing Poetry, Listening to classical music, dancing and Cooking
Abilities - Kick boxing and Karate
Personality - Keiko is adventurousness and friendly she loves to be one with nature. She can be absent minded at times when in a new place. When in a peaceful place she will daydream and this causes her to lose track of the time. Keiko love to meet new people and visit new places. She may come off as bubbly and hyper at first but once you get to know her she is just a fun person to be around.
Mini Biography - Keiko is the oldest child of the family and the one with the most freedom. She would spend many hours at the Library studying and making sure her grades were the highest. She has very few friends but the ones that she does have are true to her and are just like her. So with her high marks she made it into Jonan Academy.

Ah, Crystal Butterfly Dreams. You have made a very interesting priestess to say the least. Keiko sounds like a very fun person to be around. Though, I wonder why you chose Jonan. Thus far, all of the other Priestesses have gone to Yotsubodai. While I am not saying that it is a bad thing, it is going to make interaction a little tricky. If you wish to change it, that is up to you. Either way. You are approved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm
Shoryuden
Gaian Name - Showren
Character Name - Hikari Sukunami
Allied With - everyone
Age - 18
Birthday - 2/12
Appearance - Hikarihair:brown, eyes: violet
Blood Type - type AB
Birth Place - Tokyo
Family - mother- Miaka, father- Taka
Hobbies - drawing, listening to music, video games
Abilities - none
Personality - Unlike his parents, Hikari is quiet-natured and tries hard to seem mature especially around some of his parents goofy antics. A bit of a perfectionist when it comes to any task he undertakes, but is laid-back when among friends.
Mini Biography -
He was raised with the tales of Miaka and Tamahome’s adventures in the world of the four Gods. He never pegged the story as true living a relatively normal life. His best friend is Takeo Sochiro who is unknowingly a warrior of Pangu. When Takeo’s life starts to take a turn for the weird, he discovers the Book of the Four Gods.

note: If its not okay to play Hikari as The Reader let me know, since I sort of combined two characters, I would take him to count as my second and third choice if that seems fair.

Thanks for the approval of my other character Hakuryu is a martial art that is composed of mostly grappling type moves. Hakuryu a link if anyone's curious.  

Lilium_nocturne

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:07 am
Showren
Shoryuden
Gaian Name - Showren
Character Name - Hikari Sukunami
Allied With - everyone
Age - 18
Birthday - 2/12
Appearance - Hikarihair:brown, eyes: violet
Blood Type - type AB
Birth Place - Tokyo
Family - mother- Miaka, father- Taka
Hobbies - drawing, listening to music, video games
Abilities - none
Personality - Unlike his parents, Hikari is quiet-natured and tries hard to seem mature especially around some of his parents goofy antics. A bit of a perfectionist when it comes to any task he undertakes, but is laid-back when among friends.
Mini Biography -
He was raised with the tales of Miaka and Tamahome’s adventures in the world of the four Gods. He never pegged the story as true living a relatively normal life. His best friend is Takeo Sochiro who is unknowingly a warrior of Pangu. When Takeo’s life starts to take a turn for the weird, he discovers the Book of the Four Gods.

note: If its not okay to play Hikari as The Reader let me know, since I sort of combined two characters, I would take him to count as my second and third choice if that seems fair.

Thanks for the approval of my other character Hakuryu is a martial art that is composed of mostly grappling type moves. Hakuryu a link if anyone's curious.

Thank you. THANK YOU! You have no idea how much I was WAITING for someone to do that. It would have been perfect, and I was just itching for someone else to realize it. So, Hikari counts as only one character, and he is yours. You are approved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 pm
shoryuden
Gaian Name - Showren
Star Name - Hotohori (Hydra)
Real Name - Sen Xiang Tse
Group - Suzaku
Age - 20
Birthday - 04/02
Appearance -Hair up
Hair down
Location of Mark - Right wrist (usually covered by a bracelet)
Blood Type - Type A
Birth Place - Konan
Family - older brother
Hobbies - reading, swords, history
Abilities - swordsmanship, he can handle a blade like it was an extension of his own body.
Personality - A bit socially naieve and a little shy. He tends to have outbursts every once in a while that mimick the leadership traits of one of his earlier incarnations the Hotohori that was emperor of Konan years ago.
Mini Biography - Xiang Tse and his brother were born to lower caste parents in the kingdom of Konan, their father was a simple guard and the mother grew a small garden at home. They lost both parents after Xiang Tse’s brother became a soldier and their home was attacked by bandits. When Xiang Tse was a child he hadn’t shown any signs of having any sort of potential with a sword. His older brother pulled what strings he could gaining Xiang Tse training to be a scribe at the capital, figuring it was the safest place for his effeminate brother. Xiang Tse took to the job having access to the history of the four kingdoms and enjoying the research and the stories. Xiang Tse was teased as a child for his looks and kept his hair pulled up, hoping that alleviate some of the teasing.

It wasn’t until he was working with the scribes that his powers as a Suzaku warrior surfaced. Xiang Tse became fascinated by the story of the Suzaku warriors and their adventures. He was taken with one of the Elder scribes to the palace. The elder was recording the events of the Emperor’s birthday, Xiang Tse came as his assistant which meant a lot of standing around, meeting people and hoping the elder didn’t run out of ink. During the festivities, Xiang Tse wandered around the palace until he came upon the shrine for the Suzaku warriors. The guards had wandered over to see the festivities, he had figured a peek couldn’t hurt. He strode inside seeing the sword of Hotohori in front him. The sword seemed to call to him, he reached out and pulled a bit of the sheath loose from the sword to see the metal of the blade. Red light exhumed from the room, the guards running back toward the shrine. Xiang Tse had fallen backwards in surprise, the his constellation glowing brightly on his wrist.

Xiang Tse was made a palace scribe that night and it was announced that one of the Suzaku warriors had been found. Xiang Tse’s brother has been out of the kingdom doing work as a soldier in the outlying villages and has no clue that the warrior that everyone was a buzz about was Xiang Tse.  

Lilium_nocturne

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Shoryuden.

Gaian Name - xxforever_Deathxx
Star Name - Hotohori
Real Name - Reikoku
Group - Suzaku
Age - 19
Birthday - March 17
Appearance - Reikoku is a 6’1” male who loves dark to tan clothes which hold some resemblance to his sign. Weighing in at 150 pounds, this man has learned how to fight and stay strong while skinny.
Location of Mark - On the side of his right shoulder
Blood Type - O
Birth Place -
Family - Reikoku was born to a family of four: an older brother who died soon after his birth(Roka), a younger brother (Ti), a younger sister (Libi), and a newborn brother (Miso). Tai, his mother, and his father, Trison, are often talked about.
Hobbies - Reikoku loves reading and relaxing in forested regions. He is often found reading or exploring the forests when off or wandering the city where he is. He loves animals and tries to help them in anyway he can. He is often found with one or more animals when on his break.
Abilities - Reikoku, through his ties with animals, can use certain animals talents. Such as a fish to swim through the water or the cheetah to run. During fights, this comes in handy for he can call upon a tiger for strength or a hawk for its eyes. He can only use this ability once during a fight, for it takes a lot out of him. With out the animal talent, he can focus his energy into his favored weapon to make it stronger.
Personality - This is man is quite a gentlemen with his soft spoken words to his kind nature with a certain amount of charisma about him. His soft, yet powerful words encourage people to remain strong as well as his strength to endure hardships in his lifetime. But underneath this kind and caring nature is a dark persona, a more violent personality that only surfaces when people he considers most important are harmed in any way, shape, or size. His cheerful nature balances his darker one, making him the perfect warrior.
Mini Biography - Reikoku was born in a small village, growing up until he was ten. By this time, he needed to get a job in order to support his family. He was forced to become a thief at a young age, training his sword arm for future use. It was an interesting life, but one that he was proud of. He had cut himself on one of these missions and as his mother started to clean the shoulder wound, she noticed something that was never there. A mark that was engraved into his skin yet was throbbing slightly. At first, no one knew what it was until rumors of other such marks were heard. At that time, his father insisted that he joined the military instead of living on the streets for money. It was a simple transfer from the military to being what he is now, a Suzaku celestial warrior.

{If I need to change anything, please let me know. I was trying something out.}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 pm
Showren
shoryuden
Gaian Name - Showren
Star Name - Hotohori (Hydra)
Real Name - Sen Xiang Tse
Group - Suzaku
Age - 20
Birthday - 04/02
Appearance -Hair up
Hair down
Location of Mark - Right wrist (usually covered by a bracelet)
Blood Type - Type A
Birth Place - Konan
Family - older brother
Hobbies - reading, swords, history
Abilities - swordsmanship, he can handle a blade like it was an extension of his own body.
Personality - A bit socially naieve and a little shy. He tends to have outbursts every once in a while that mimick the leadership traits of one of his earlier incarnations the Hotohori that was emperor of Konan years ago.
Mini Biography - Xiang Tse and his brother were born to lower caste parents in the kingdom of Konan, their father was a simple guard and the mother grew a small garden at home. They lost both parents after Xiang Tse’s brother became a soldier and their home was attacked by bandits. When Xiang Tse was a child he hadn’t shown any signs of having any sort of potential with a sword. His older brother pulled what strings he could gaining Xiang Tse training to be a scribe at the capital, figuring it was the safest place for his effeminate brother. Xiang Tse took to the job having access to the history of the four kingdoms and enjoying the research and the stories. Xiang Tse was teased as a child for his looks and kept his hair pulled up, hoping that alleviate some of the teasing.

It wasn’t until he was working with the scribes that his powers as a Suzaku warrior surfaced. Xiang Tse became fascinated by the story of the Suzaku warriors and their adventures. He was taken with one of the Elder scribes to the palace. The elder was recording the events of the Emperor’s birthday, Xiang Tse came as his assistant which meant a lot of standing around, meeting people and hoping the elder didn’t run out of ink. During the festivities, Xiang Tse wandered around the palace until he came upon the shrine for the Suzaku warriors. The guards had wandered over to see the festivities, he had figured a peek couldn’t hurt. He strode inside seeing the sword of Hotohori in front him. The sword seemed to call to him, he reached out and pulled a bit of the sheath loose from the sword to see the metal of the blade. Red light exhumed from the room, the guards running back toward the shrine. Xiang Tse had fallen backwards in surprise, the his constellation glowing brightly on his wrist.

Xiang Tse was made a palace scribe that night and it was announced that one of the Suzaku warriors had been found. Xiang Tse’s brother has been out of the kingdom doing work as a soldier in the outlying villages and has no clue that the warrior that everyone was a buzz about was Xiang Tse.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. You are approved.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 pm
xxforever_deathxx
Shoryuden.

Gaian Name - xxforever_Deathxx
Star Name - Hotohori
Real Name - Reikoku
Group - Suzaku
Age - 19
Birthday - March 17
Appearance - Reikoku is a 6’1” male who loves dark to tan clothes which hold some resemblance to his sign. Weighing in at 150 pounds, this man has learned how to fight and stay strong while skinny.
Location of Mark - On the side of his right shoulder
Blood Type - O
Birth Place -
Family - Reikoku was born to a family of four: an older brother who died soon after his birth(Roka), a younger brother (Ti), a younger sister (Libi), and a newborn brother (Miso). Tai, his mother, and his father, Trison, are often talked about.
Hobbies - Reikoku loves reading and relaxing in forested regions. He is often found reading or exploring the forests when off or wandering the city where he is. He loves animals and tries to help them in anyway he can. He is often found with one or more animals when on his break.
Abilities - Reikoku, through his ties with animals, can use certain animals talents. Such as a fish to swim through the water or the cheetah to run. During fights, this comes in handy for he can call upon a tiger for strength or a hawk for its eyes. He can only use this ability once during a fight, for it takes a lot out of him. With out the animal talent, he can focus his energy into his favored weapon to make it stronger.
Personality - This is man is quite a gentlemen with his soft spoken words to his kind nature with a certain amount of charisma about him. His soft, yet powerful words encourage people to remain strong as well as his strength to endure hardships in his lifetime. But underneath this kind and caring nature is a dark persona, a more violent personality that only surfaces when people he considers most important are harmed in any way, shape, or size. His cheerful nature balances his darker one, making him the perfect warrior.
Mini Biography - Reikoku was born in a small village, growing up until he was ten. By this time, he needed to get a job in order to support his family. He was forced to become a thief at a young age, training his sword arm for future use. It was an interesting life, but one that he was proud of. He had cut himself on one of these missions and as his mother started to clean the shoulder wound, she noticed something that was never there. A mark that was engraved into his skin yet was throbbing slightly. At first, no one knew what it was until rumors of other such marks were heard. At that time, his father insisted that he joined the military instead of living on the streets for money. It was a simple transfer from the military to being what he is now, a Suzaku celestial warrior.

{If I need to change anything, please let me know. I was trying something out.}

Deciding between yours and Showren's was very difficult. However, you did miss a few sections. Your profile is beautiful, and I would love to have you alter it just slightly, so that I can approve it. There are many other Suzaku Warriors open, and even more from other groups. This is less a rejection, and more a rework request. Please, just take a look at the list, change the star, and add a birthplace, and you will be accepted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:27 am
Shoryuden
Star Name - Nuriko
Real Name - Chou Xiao-Lian
Group - Suzaku
Age - 18
Birthday - October 23
Appearance - Xiao-Lian is 5'6" and weighs 126lbs.
Location of Mark - Centre of chest, on sternum
Blood Type - O
Birth Place - Eiyoh, Konan
Family - Twin Brother: Xin-Liang (missing, presumed dead)
Hobbies - Healing, reading on medicine, cooking, playing the gu-qian (Chinese string piano)
Abilities - Healing (both injury and illness; feeds on chi), pressure point fighting
Personality - The stereotypical ideal young lady of the time, Xiao-Lian is a kind, warm-hearted person, cultured and modest. She is unwittingly charming and a good person to socialize with. Holding herself to a strict code of personal integrity, she severely punishes herself if ever she breaks her code. She always tries to keep peace through diplomacy and compromise. She is headstrong and courageous, often putting others' safety and well-being before her own. However, her sympathy for others often becomes a little overbearing, and leads to Xiao-Lian being indecisive when different opinions clash. She can be a little gullible, having been a relatively sheltered noblewoman most of her life. Her tendency to shelter her own feelings usually causes the people close to her more pain than before.
Mini Biography - Xiao-Lian's family was of noble class, running a merchant business that specialized in textiles. They were privileged enough to be one of the few families allowed within the palace walls to vend their wares. Xiao-Lian lived a very happy life until she was 12, when, on their way to visit the family grave, her mother was run over by a speeding horse-cart. Some weeks after, their father told them he was going out for a business trip, turned the responsibility of managing the family business to Xin-Liang, and disappeared. Years passed, and the business flourished under Xiao-Lian's brother's supervision, while Xiao-Lian became aware of her celestial power and began her medical career. Eventually, Xin-Liang, suspecting that their father had lied to them about his business trip, went on his own with the intention of finding their father while out. Taking advantage of her brother's absence, business competitors began to spread malicious rumours about her family. Xiao-Lian herself was singled out and targeted by noblewomen of her age, for many of the sons of more prominent families had been seeking the hand of the young healer. Fearing the worst, and with no one to turn to, Xiao-Lian dismissed the servants and sold almost everything before fleeing the capital before the rumours could escalate beyond petty business and marriage grudges. She took up the life of a traveling doctor, and has been on that path for a year and a half.  

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:09 am
Shoryuden
Star Name - Tatara
Real Name - Song Bo-Lin
Group - Byakko
Age - 19
Birthday - Febuary 20
Appearance - Bo-Lin is 5'9" and weighs 131lbs.
Location of Mark - Right cheek
Blood Type - A
Birth Place - Sairou
Family - Little Sister - Xin-Ai (deceased)
Hobbies - Gardening, exploring nature, helping others
Abilities - Plant manipulation & creation
Personality - Trauma from his childhood split Bo-Lin's personality. The "normal" side, which is most commonly seen, is like an innocent child or a playful puppy. Kind, sweet, and selfless, his usual self is a seemingly endlessly patient individual with a heart of gold. He is warm and compassionate, always trying his best to help everyone and make their lives better and easier. His sensitivity and sympathy to people's emotions, as well as his gentle, childish demeanour, makes him irresistibly amiable to almost everyone he meets.
His second side is the most dangerous, made even more so due to Bo-Lin's unawareness of its existence. This side surfaces if provoked enough, usually when someone or something he cares about is threatened. This self, known to some as "Shin-shou", is cold, emotionless, and without mercy; to be put lightly, the perfect killing machine. Shin-shou can and will slaughter without remorse, living in and form blood and carnage.
The third and final side is the most elusive, to a point where people believe that Bo-Lin only has two split personalities. This self is the hurt, broken being that is most affected by Bo-Lin's abusive past. He is reclusive, paranoid, and cowardly, hiding from everyone in fear that physical contact will cause him pain.
Mini Biography - All through his childhood, Bo-Lin was abused by his alcoholic father. His mother would do nothing to stop it, being as feared of his father as much, if not more so, than he was. When his baby sister was born (he was 5 at the time), his mother gave her to him and told him to hide and care for her. He did, starving himself to feed her. He came to be so close to his sister that he called her Xin-Ai: his "Little Love". Unfortunately, almost a year later, his home was raided by bandits. Bo-Lin could do nothing as his world crumbled in fire and blood. When his sister was butchered in front of him, he snapped, razing everyone and everything in the village to dust. His abuse left him mute, as he refuses to speak in fear of his memories. Wandering Sairou, his mind built a wall and split his personality to protect his then young mind.  
The Universe of the Four Gods

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff