What side is better?
  Light
  Dark (YAY)
  Cookies!!!!!!
View Results

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:55 pm
PLOT

A high school for Angels for both sides.A place where Angels can bond and learn of there powers.

RULES

No cybering
pm me ur profiles
Must have a twisted in ur profile
No god moding
(Rules are subject to change by me)

PROFILES

Name:
Bio:
Apperince:
Pets sad If any)
Dorm sad Two people to dorm,co-ed)

DORMS

DORM 1:Ed

DORM 2:

DORM 3:

DORM 4:

DORM 5:Naomi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:05 pm
PROFILES

Name:Ed
Side biggrin ark
Bio:A dark Angel forced to go to school by his step parents to learn how to be a real Dark Angel.He was to nice and liked to play with light Angels at home.But his parents do not know that he is going to school to learn to be friends with other Angels Light and Dark.
Apperince:User Image
Pet: A crow named Hades
Dorm: 1

Name: Naomi
Side: Dark
Bio: Lived in an orphanage until she was 13, then adopted into a wealthy family. Very well mannered but if she gets the chance she will threaten or injure anyone. Does not like to make friends but will if they try hard enough. She carries a pendent around her neck that turns into a weapon (that no one knows about but her), it was supposedly given to her by her biological family.
Apperince: User Image
Pets: Black Tiger named Fear
Dorm 5: Naomi,  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:49 pm
(You can post whenever you like)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:08 pm
Ed woke up in his dorm.All his things were spread about all over the room from the night before.He sat up and flutterd his wings then got up and took a shower.He walked out of the shower and put on some clean cloths."I wonder who I will meet"he asked himself.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm
(got it to work 3nodding ....told ya)
Naomi sat up in bed "god...the first real day" She got up and went to her closet and picked out her outfit. She brushed her hair and put her necklace on. She walked out of her dorm and looked around to see if anyone was actually up yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 pm
Ed walked out his door and locked it.He went down the hallway to go get some breakfast and then he will come back and clean his room.He was walking down the hallway when he sensed someone looking at him he did not care he was to hungry to care."I wonder who would be looking at me I am a nobody'he said to himself as he walk on.Just then he forgot his crow hades so he went back to his room and got her.He set her on his shoulder and looked at the girl who he sensed earlyer."I wonder why she is up so early?"he asked himself agin.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Naomi eyes turn suddenly towards the guy down the hall and whispers back "come on" Suddenly a great black tiger with white strips walks out of her room. Both of them headed down the hall towards the cafateria.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:16 pm
He looked at the tiger and smiled alittle.He walked ahead of her with his crow.After he got his breakfast he sat down and feed his crow as he petted it.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:25 pm
She notices his smile and pets her tiger on the head.
When she finally gets her breakfast she looks around at the empty room and sees the guy from down the hall. She sighs and goes to sit to the table besides his and her tiger lays on the ground behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 am
He looked around and the room was empty."I think I am the only person up and that girl with the tiger to" he said as he feed something to Hades  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:39 am
She continued to eat. Suddenly her tigers head shoots up and looks directly at the crow. It starts licking its lips and staring down the crow with its big crimson eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:11 am
All of a sudden Hades jumped up and down on his shoulder.He flew off to the dorms and Ed chased after him.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:30 pm
She smirks and giggles when they leave in a rush "your so mean fear".
When shes done eating and starts to walk back to the dorm she points to the forest "go on. i know your hungry but make sure you dont eat anyones pet." she grines and walks to the guys room and knocks on the door.  
Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff