Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Marina Villa Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 am
Gil sighed as he slipped into the home behind his newfound love, flopping onto a couch.
"That guy can insult me all he wants. He hasn't seen what foxface is capable of." he shook his head. "Things are really bad if Xom's arrived in full manifestation..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 am
"We are not part of this fight, nor will we be, I told you I want nothing more to do with this." Roze would manifest herself on the couch, eyes closed and arms folded across her chest. "I want a simple life, where I don't have to worry. I told you this." She'd open her crimson-gold hues to look to him.  

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:52 pm
"I know. But it's not like you can snap your fingers and make several thousand years of... craziness vanish, Rose."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Roze would rub her temples and flop herself on her favorite violet chair, she'd sigh deeply and would open her eyes to look to him. "Yeah... 'suppose your right about that. You and I, Shade and Lucian have all gone through a lot. So, what do you expect us to do hmm?"  

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 pm
"I know it's not like we can ignore it either. But cursing the darkness without lighting candles isn't going to help much. The whole world is abnormal now, Rose, we can as much live a 'normal' life as we can inhabit Mars." he shrugged. "I was the advisor to a god of pure chaos, we're friends with Death herself, or at least a manifestation thereof."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am
She'd sigh as she looked in the mirror, her golden crimson hues were turning scarlet, given she hasn't fed in a while, and she needed to feed. "Come here love." She'd beckoned him over to her and smiled slightly devilish.  

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 pm
He chuckled.
"Ah, that's what is so wonderful about phages." he murmured, sliding closer, kissing her neck gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:48 pm
She'd grin and waste no time, she'd sink her fangs into his throat, and dank deeply but not enough to turn him, or to kill him.  

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 am
The feeling was.... interesting. His taste was likely exquisite, he was after all essentially a paragon. Meaning he had all the best traits of humanity. He smiled and nibbled her neck in exchange, feeling a little sleepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 pm
Rozalin awoke refreshed and ready to go shopping for her new home. Everything seemed kinda plain-jane and she was gonna fix it. She'd kiss Gil's cheek and got ready wearing a black lace tank top and a pair of black faded jeans, she put on her strapless black heels and headed out the door, though something felt... off. She'd pull her violet hair into a loose braid and shake off the shiver, she brought a jacket just in case.  

Fate Shzual

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 pm
Roze's eyes widened in horror as she watched Greece being pummeled by fireballs she'd direct a few away from her and ran back to her house, thank god it was still safe! She'd look frantically around for Gil and when she spotted him she'd growl "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!" She'd create a AP Field around herself and Gil and drag him down to her lab where she knew it was safe not even Kain himself could access it if he wished. She'd frantically draw a rectangle with a clawed finger and started to type on what looked to be a transparent keyboard, three large screens would turn on, each showing a part of Greece. She'd cover her mouth, as she zoomed in on Lucian and Shade's house, it was burned to the ground, the camera zoomed in on a frantic wolf who she knew to be Narcissa.

"Hold on Narcissy I am coming!" Roze would soon melt into a black and violet goo, she slithered out of her lab into the fiery city, Narcissa was frantic, growling and trying to get rid of the flames that surrounded her, Rozalin would phase back to human in front of Narcissa, "Narcissa calm down! Where is Lucian and Shade?" Rozalin! Thank god! I hate fire... Shade broke up with Lucian, and now he is off to kill her! He told me not to follow but GOD DAMNIT! I have his scent, I need your help... Rozalin would clap her hands and as soon as she did a shockwave of energy would shoot off towards the flames and pushed them back enough for her and Narcissa to get back to her lab.

"Narcissa come on! I'll help you find Lucian and Shade, but for now we need to get out of this fireball of a city, how did this happen?" Roze picked up the wolf as Nacrissa whimpered, I-I am not sure... but something tells me THEY know! She'd point a large paw towards the angels in the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm
A blonde woman that bared a striking resemblance to shade was walking up teh burning path toward the vampire and the wolf, hands in pockets and humming to herself as she strolled as if nothing was wrong. "I really thought my sister would have enough sense in her not to tick off the wrong people." she said as she stopped in front of the two. "Mind if I accompany you back to my house?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm
Narcissa jumped out of Rozalin's arms and bared her teeth towards the woman, she knew exactly who this woman was; she'd continue to growl even though Rozalin placed a gloved hand on her forehead. YOUR Shade's older sister!

"Then why are you growling?" Rozalin would use her magnetism to create a muzzle of metal to wrap around the wolf's mouth. Narcissa growled and tried to paw it off her, she'd then recline to her haunches still growling. "You'll have to excuse her, she isn't exactly PET material" She'd eyed the wolf and Narcissa just huffed. "So, can you tell me the reason why these angels and destroying my new home?" Roze was doing the best she could to remain calm, but the purple electricity which buzzed around her form showed she was indeed pissed off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:39 pm
"I'll explain once we're some place safer then here. I'd say teh walls have ears, but it' be more appropriate to say it's teh sky and clouds, and whatever else a certain angel has angels at." she gestured to the falling flamed winged beings before slicing her hand through the air to create a very bright ripple of light. "And Shade is my twin. Which of us was born first is really a mystery." she'd smile, though it was with kindness as she gestured toward teh portal. "Shall we?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:17 am
Rozalin would nod her head, she knew EXACTLY who the angel she spoke of, not daring to say his name, with one glance at her home she sighed deeply and entered the portal after Shade's twin. Narcissa would whimper as she'd look at her fallen home and followed after Rozalin.  
Greece

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff