Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Roleplay
WindClan Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image
The Clan of the moor. WindClan camp is on a raised hill, with the falls to the south, a farm to the north, and highstones to the northeast. They are the quickest and slimmest of the Clans, and are known for their preference to hunting rabbits.

Leader
Username: lightning_fall
Character: Thistlestar
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Picture is from when she was younger
Personality: Thistlestar is slim and somewhat good looking. She is very hard working making her a fierce warrior and good hunter. She is usually quite reserved and does not lead by being bossy or loud, and her shyness is sometimes seen as weakness by the other clans. However, she leads by respecting her clanmates and in turn expecting respect and loyality. She values loyality to the clan and the warrior code more then skill, and is known for not giving apprentices their warrior names untill she believes they are good and ready. Her reserved and somewhat shy nature totally evaporates in battle, where she fights fiercely and has a sharp tounge when it comes to insults about her clan.
Other: Thistlestar is very good at reading other cat's emotions and thoughts based on how they act and what they say, so it is very hard to keep a secret from her. Although If she assumes something, and is wrong, she rarely thinks that she could have made a mistake.

Deputy
Username: PiratexXxAngel
Character name: Softheart
Clan: Windclan
Description: Softheart has a gray bluish tint to his pelt and looks a bit fluffy. His eyes are dark and warm, and his face is always smiling. He has only a few scars but you can tell in his face how much experience he has.
Personality: Softheart although is ridden with experience and age, is a big softy. He has known most of the clan his entire life and has always been extremely loyal to them. He is wise and often helps make hard decisions on what is the best move for the clan. He always has the clan in mind and their safety when he suggests something.
Other: n/a

Medicine Cat
Username: Light_tale
Character: Hazefeather
Appearance: She is a light brown cat with a dark brown pattern on top. She has greyish hazy eyes and a dark tail. Hazefeather
Personality: Hazefeather is shy and not much of a risk-taker, she would rather follow someone else’s lead then stand up and make a fool out of herself. Around her friends though, she is very outgoing and really opens up. She likes to play fight and wrestle, But has always been against real fights and bloodshed. She spends time helping each member of the clan if they need it, and likes to get to know people better.
Other: Her sister is Thorntail. She was named after her eyes.

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Warriors

Username: dragondancer123
Character: Badgerpelt
Appearance: http://www.catpets.org/images/maine-coon-cat.jpg
Personality: Loving, but very shy. She will often mumble when she speaks to someone she doesn’t know very well. Despite her problem with communicating with the other cats, she desperately wants an apprentice. They only cats that she feels comfortable around completely are kits and apprentices.
Other: n/a

Username: Spam Sammich
Character: Rowanwing
Appearance: [x]
Personality: She is kind hearted, but can be snappy and defensive. she questions any intruder, and never let's her guard down. In the clan, she is charming, and cunning.
Other: Longs to have a mate.

Username: lightning_fall
Character: Thorntail
Appearance: Thorntail has a small, thin build typical of Windclan cats. Her pelt is light brown dappled with darker brown, and she has small darker stripes on her head, the corners of her eyes, and near the end of her tail. The tip of her tail is dark brown, earning her name. Her chest fur is white as well as her paws, and her eyes are a yellow/brown.
Thorntail
Personality: Thorntail is gererally outgoing and will usually voice her opinion without thinking of the consequences. She is more of a risk taker then her sister, and will question rules if she does not understand their purpose. Thorntail will sometimes make promises she doen't intend to keep to get her way. On the other hand, she is passionate about the things she does, and trains hard.
Other: Sister of Hazefeather

Apprentices

Username: PiratexXxAngel
Character: Lightpaw
Appearance: Lightpaw's pelt is made up of shades of brown and white. She has no distinct marks or scars on her body. Her face is white and her eyes are a bright yellow-green.
Personality: Lightpaw is quiet and observant. She's very opinionated but only voices her opinion when she deems it truly necessary. Her name is well matched to her personality. She often speaks in as little words as possible and it is an extremely rare occasion when she is loud in any form. Lightpaw is very loyal to her clan. She does not trust cats outside of her own clan easily.
Other: Mentor- TBA

Username: Teh Kk Chan
Character: Patchpaw/foot
Appearance: A white she-cat with dark brown patches. [Kit/Apprentice] [Warrior]
Personality: Since birth, Patchpaw has always been the curious and adventurous type. She's never afraid to speak what's on her mind, although sometimes it's better if her muzzle was kept shut. She has excellent hunting and tracking skills, always remembering to step lightly. She learned quickly that it is not wise to trust the other clans, and even as a kit she was very loyal to WindClan.
Other: Mentor- TBA

Queens

Kits

Elders

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:47 pm
♥- - - - - -

“Ah, welcome to WindClan, young warrior. Who am I, you ask? I am just another member amongst the stars above you. We will always be watching over you, but you must also do your best to serve your clan. Perhaps we will meet again someday, my friend…”
- - - - - -
ROLEPLAY MAY BEGIN!
(Please note, I will know if you have not read the roleplay rules.)

- - - - - -♥

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:50 am
OOC: For every clan? Ok...Chocolate chipy goodness!

Badgerpelt slipped out of the warrior's den as quietly as she possibly could. I don't want to wake everyone...It is quite early... She sat down in front of the den to wait for Softheart to wake up so she could get her assignments for the day. I hope it's a solo hunting trip...that way I can be alone...either that or something with one of the apprentices...I wish Thistlestar would hurry with her decision about who should mentor them... Badgerpelt's eyes widened and she shifted her paws. Even though no one was awake to see her, she was embarrassed to have thought anything rude about her leader. I'm sorry Thistlestar! I didn't mean anything bad about it! She quickly bowed in the direction of Thistlestar's den, just to make sure that there was no hard feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:43 pm
((peanut butter or chocolate chip? this is the cookie question that haunts me))

Hazefeather awoke to the sound of... nothing. The quiet air swirled around the camp, making but a whisper among the long grass and carrying the smell of morning on the breeze. Hazefeather stretched out in her den, noting that it felt very empty. When will an apprentice come my way? She wondered as she stepped out into the chilly air. Although she was up early that day, She usually slept in far longer anyone else in the camp, long past sunrise. But sometimes she liked to get up before anybody was up, just to sit in peace before what was sure to be a busy day.

As Hazefeather walked out into camp, she saw Badgerpelt sitting in front of the warriors den. She padded over to her and sat down. "It's a beautiful day today" she said, looking out at the sandy hills around her that made up the windclan camp.

light_tale

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:10 pm
Badgerpelt looked to Hazefeather and then back to the ground. "Yes..." She said, shifting her paw's nervously. Please Softheart! What are you doing? She looked at towards the hills surrounding the camp and forced herself to not shift away from the medicine cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:27 am
Hazefeather got up and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She selected a plump rabbit and brought it back to her den. The sun was sitting higher in the sky now, warming the ground and drawing rabbits and other prey from the dens.  

light_tale

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:52 am
Softheart blinked open his eyes and swiped his tongue over his paws quickly before taking a deep breath and stepping out into the morning sun. The wind was crisp and refreshing and the warm scent of prey was being carried lightly through the camp. It made Softheart's stomach grumble. He noticed Hazefeather, the medicine cat, and Badgerpelt sitting a few foxtail's away and he padded over to them softly. "So anyone else hungry?" He asked cheerfully. It looked like it would be a good day and he was anxious to stretch his legs on the hills. He would wait a while to start choosing the cats for all the patrols and such, for now he would just enjoy the quiet of a waking Windclan.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Thistlestar opened her eyes, and was met by the bright morning sun flooding through the brambles and into the leaders den. The protective barrier scattered the rays across the walls and roof of the rocky indent where the leader made her nest, and for a quick moment she lay there and admired the patterns the light had made. Thistlestar yawned, then pushed herself to her paws and took a few paw steps away from her mossy sleeping place. The sand that made up the floor of the den was warm, but Thistlestar did not stop to enjoy it. She had wasted enough daylight already.

The thin she-cat slid out of the entrance to her den, but instead of padding around the rock that guarded her sleeping place she followed the trail that ran up and behind it's face. The trail was steep, but it had been walked on for many moons by many leaders, wearing it down and making it easier to climb. This was Tallrock, and it was where Thistlestar made her announcements. Today, however, she had no announcements to make. Thistlestar simply sat right on the edge of the rock facing camp and watched as it camp to life.

Softheart, her deputy, was already up, and Thistlestar noticed Badgerpelt and the medicince cat Hazefeather enjoying her morning meal. Thistlestar let out a soft purr. It was rare to see Hazefeather up so early! Normally her sister Thorntail was up first.

lightning_fall

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 pm
"Good morning Thistlestar!" Softheart called warmly to his leader. "Have you slept well?" Thistlestar was one of the cats that Softheart got along with best in the entire clan. Well... of course he got along splendidly with everyone. But Thistlestar had been his friend even before they had become warriors. Softheart purred and arched his back in a nice stretch as he waited for Thistlestar to answer. He was about ready to get going and as more cats began to rise it became evident that the day promised to be a pleasantly warm one.

Lightpaw blinked as she stepped out into the sunlight. A few cats were already up and about but no one seemed to have left on any patrols yet. She padded over and chose a small mouse that had been caught on the previous day and ate in a few quick bites. Then she padded over to sit beside the tall rock as she waited for her friend Patchpaw to wake up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm
Sunlight made its' way into the apprentice den, and Patchpaw stretched out. She instantly realized the space around her was empty, and her hazel eyes snapped open. There was no sign of her best friend, Lightpaw and panic flooded over her. Oh no! I overslept! I hope I haven't missed any patrols! She quickly got up and shook her pelt. She ran out of the den in a light gallop and entered the clearing. Taking a deep breath, she noticed everyone was still in camp. "Lightpaw!" she called out, padding over to her. "You're up early..."

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:13 pm
Lightpaw whipped her head around when she heard her name called by Patchpaw. She purred and got to her feet. She nodded warmly in acknowledgement to Patchpaw's words. She looked flustered. Usually Lightpaw would wake her friend up or the other way around. But it was so early she meant to let her sleep in. Oh well at least now she wasn't alone. Lightpaw wondered what they'd be doing today. Hopefully something together. It was always more fun doing any of her apprentice duties when Patchpaw was there with her. She licked her paws as she sat down with her friend and listened to her catch her breath. It seemed like a nice day. She wondered idly what kind of prey there was to be caught.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:49 pm
Badgerpelt padded after Softheart, following him to Thistlestar. I have to say something, or he'll never know that I'm right behind him! Badgerpelt sat down and thought of what to say. "Um...Hi." Badgerpelt mewed quietly.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 pm
Softheart thought he heard a soft mew call from behind him. Almost like that of a kit, and he turned his head around to find a meek Badgerpelt looking up at him shyly. "Ah good morning Badgerpelt!" Softheart purred. "Is there something I can do for you this fine morning?" His eyes twinkled warmly as he tried to be as welcoming as possible to the young warrior. Softheart liked the younger warriors and apprentices. They were never a bore and they always had so much energy and life in them. He waited for the young she-cat to respond patiently as they sat beneath the tall rock where their leader was perched.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:00 pm

(( Who is mentor to Patchpaw and Lightpaw? ))

Instead of yelling down from tallrock, Thistlestar raised her tail in answer Softheart. Jumping down onto a lower ledge and then onto the sandy floor of Windclan's camp, Thistlestar joined the quickly awakening camp. Nodding to acknowledge Badgerpelt, the leader turned her attention back to Softheart. "Very well" Thistlestar meowed warmly, answering the deputy's question. "Although it would have been nice to wake up to find the dawn patrol already out." Thistlestar said with a smugness in her voice, however the small she-cat's whisker's twitched, giving away her amusement. "Nevermind. Let the clan enjoy the morning."

--- --- ---

Thorntail stirred in her nest in the warriors den. The slender she-cat yawned, stretched, then finally opened her eyes. Her eyelids protested to the sudden light by quickly closing again. It's so late! I never sleep in this late! Thorntail pulled herself to her paws and quickly swiped the bedding off her pelt with her tongue. It would have to do.

Slipping out of the warrior's den, Thorntail was surprised to see so many cats still in camp. It looked as if she hadn't missed much after all. Her sister, Hazefeather, was eating not far away. Thorntail dropped down into a crouch. She couldn't resist such a perfect opportunity. Stalking carefully, quietly, Thorntail moved behind the brown she-cat. One good thing about having a medicine cat as a sister, Hazefeather would not be trained much in detecting intruders. With a playful purr Thorntail lept onto the unsuspecting Hazefeather.

lightning_fall

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm
((it hasn't been decided there's an announcement about it in the main forum if you're interested =D lolz))

Softheart turned to see Thistlestar nimbly hop down from the tallrock and then
she turned her attention to him. "It is still early." He mewed warmly. He knew Thistlestar was not really angry with him but she was right. It was time to send out the patrols. Enough cats were awake now. "As soon as I am done speaking with Badgerpelt, we will get going. I was thinking of sending Patchpaw, Lightpaw, and Badgerpelt on a hunting patrol they should make a good team, and then Hazefeather, Thorntail, and I can take the border. You see Thistlestar? I have it all under control." He purred. He liked to joke lightheartedly any day but today promised to be well. He turned an ear to Badgerpelt as he continued to look at his leader respectfully.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff