Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Roleplay
RiverClan Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image
RiverClan takes refuge on a small island surrounded by water. Their border to the south in the large river that can only be crossed by swimming or over the stepping stones that lead into ThunderClan territory. It has long been known that RiverClan lusts after sunningrocks. They are reknowned for their excellent swimmers and fishing abilities.

Leader
Username: Teh Kk Chan
Character: Lionstar
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: A light-brown, or sand colored, long-haired cat with a darker black tail. He has a much larger frame in comparison to his sister, Leafdapple. He also has very large paws, which makes him a strong swimmer. [Lionstar]
Personality: All throughout his life, Lionstar has strived to become leader. He trained constantly, and was always trying to find ways to get himself noticed. Lionstar is a kind and gentle leader, who also has a fierce side when on the battlefield. He has a soft side for kits, and hopes to become a father someday. He and his sister are very close, and he always confides in her. Lionstar also is very close to Pebblefoot, he and the young medicine cat have become close friends.
Other: Leafdapple’s brother.

Deputy
Username: dragondancer123
Character: Robinwing
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1330/902600546_70f82e34e2.jpg
Personality: Robinwing takes her job very seriously and won’t tolerate insubordination. However, she can keep her temper in check for young apprentices and kits, because she believes that they don’t know any better until they earn their warrior status. She treats every kit and apprentice as her own and would like to have another apprentice very soon.
Other: Robinwing always wants to do everything she possibly can for the clan; even if it means destroying another clan member.

Medicine Cat
Username: PiratexXxAngel
Character: Pebblefoot
Appearance: Pebblefoot is a white and brown tabby. She is muscular just like any other Riverclan cat but she's not bulky like a warrior. She has unusual blue eyes and on the bottom of her paws are speckled with black spots the size of pebbles.
Personality: Pebblefoot is easygoing and easy to get along with. It takes alot to make her panic but it also takes alot to gain her full trust. She reads other cats easily, and is the one to talk to if you need advice. She loves being medicine cat because she loves taking care of her clan. The thing she likes most though is delivering and caring for kits. She has a good relationship with everyone in the clan and has never had her temper flared yet.
Other: Silvertail is her sister.

Medicine Cat Apprentice
Username: Willow-Kitsune
Character: Willowpaw / Willowsight
Appearance: Kitten Adult
Personality: Stern, but kind. Always follows the rules and lessons she has been taught. She finds it hard to accept new things, and once she is convinced of something, it is difficult to persuade her otherwise.
However, she is emotional and occasionally her emotions will override her logical thinking and she becomes soft and caring like a mother is to a hurt child if she is too sad, or vengeful if she is too angry.
Other: Not too good of a hunter, but excellent at spotting herbs with her sharp eyesight.

Warriors
Character:Silvertail
Appearance:Silvertail is midsized. She is all gray except for a few white patches on her hind legs. She has yellow-green eyes that stick out because of her dark face coloring.
Personality: Silvertail is very bubbly. Despite her age she's a bit like a kit or a young apprentice. She's made happy easily and usually always has a smile on her face. She rarely gets angry and if she does it doesn't last long. She's very easy to get along with and she's very loving of everyone in the clan. Silvertail puts on a happy face but on the inside she holds greif and sorrow, for her lost family.
Other: Silvertail has undergone many tragedies in her life, losing her mate and then her kits to a very harsh leafbare, she's never quite gotten over it but she doesn't show that side of her.

Character: Rainfur
Appearance: [Rainfur]
Personality: Rainfur is an incredibly loyal and determined warrior. No cat would doubt that he would easily sacrifice his life for RiverClan. He loves spending time by the water, and doesn’t understand how cats of the other clans hate water so much. Rainfur hopes to one day become a mentor, and mate, and a father.
Other: Both of his parents died in battle protecting RiverClan.

Character: Leafdapple
Appearance: White long-haired she-cat with a light brown tail and muzzle. She has a smaller built frame than her brother, but she does not let her size stop her. [Leafdapple]
Personality: Leafdapple is an energetic warrior, who has unconditional loyalty to RiverClan. She’s always trying to prove that she can be just like her brother, Lionstar. Although Lionstar may have more strength, Leafdapple is a much better hunter, using her keen eye while fishing. Neither of them know where their parents are, but they do know that they are of RiverClan.
Other: Lionstar’s sister.

Username: Spam Sammich
Character: Fishwhisker
Appearance: [x]
Personality: He can be grumpy, but mostly he is just shy. In battle, he is very quick, and he has a good sense of humor.
Other: N/A

Apprentices
Character: Rainpaw --> Rainpool
Appearance: Tortoiseshell she-cat with one blue eye and one green eye
Personality: Rainpaw is caring, kind, quiet, and loyal to her Clan.
Other: She was found alone by the river as a kit. She doesn't know this, though; she's a full-blooded RiverClan cat, as far as she knows.

Character: Sandpaw
Appearance: Sandpaw is a handsome orange tabby with silver eyes. He has large ears, but he hopes he will grow into them. His tail has odd stripes running down it. ((In the RP they are more enhanced than in the picture.))
http://imeleon.com/photo/222/lying_orange_cat.jpg
Personality: Sandpaw is fierce and loves his Clan. He is an extremely good fighter, but is quiet and respectful. He always tries his hardest during training and hunting. He usually doesn't talk much, but if you grow close to him, he is a trusting friend. Whenever he makes a mistake, he corrects it and tries never to do it again. He usually is shy around the other Clans, so he usually just sits and listens to the conversations going on around him. This skill has made him extremely reflective.
Other: Needs mentor.
Queens

Kits
Username: lilypotter1234
Character: Lightkit
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/tabby kitten/saffyspics/kitten-tabby.jpg?o=5
Personality: Lightkit has nothing on her mind except for being the next medicien cat apprentice. She's quiet and gentle and not a good fighter whatsoever. She's pretty skittish, but is ambitious enough to get over it by the time she's an apprentice.
Other: Shadowkit's her brother.

Username: lilypotter1234
Character: Shadowkit
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/tabby+kitten/Mister_Brownstone/Felines/tabby2.jpg?o=19
Personality: Shadowkit is very brash, very loud, perhaps not very smart. He constantly hounds his sister on fighting with him, and he wins every time. He's wants to be the best warrior ever, but perhaps he's a bit too clumsy for that...
Other: Lightkit's his sister.

Elders

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 pm
♥- - - - - -

“Ah, welcome to RiverClan, young warrior. Who am I, you ask? I am just another member amongst the stars above you. We will always be watching over you, but you must also do your best to serve your clan. Perhaps we will meet again someday, my friend…”
- - - - - -
ROLEPLAY MAY BEGIN!
(Please note, I will know if you have not read the roleplay rules.)

- - - - - -♥

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 am
OOC: I ate three out of four cookies!

Robinwing stretched outside of the warrior's den, feeling her back loosen up after the night. She looked around the camp, no one but her was awake. I'm not surprised...today's a good day to sleep in. The fresh-kill pile looks smaller than it should be...even at this hour. Maybe I should send Fishwhisker and Leafdapple out on a hunting patrol...and Rainfur and Silvertail with Rainpaw for border patrol...I'll wait to see how they are when they wake up though. Don't want anyone out if they're not even awake enough to see their whiskers! She purred at the image of Fishwhisker falling into the river because he fell asleep while fishing. "At least it would wake him up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:24 pm
"Lightkit, wake up, furball!" Shadowkit yowled, hitting his sister with his paw. "I wanna fight, and no one else is up." He dragged his sister by her tail to outside of the nursery.

Lightkit woke up groggily, and realized that she was unwillingly being dragged across camp. "Shadowkit, please, I'm tired." She mewed, wrestling away from her brother's grip. Her brother, however much she loved him, irked her most times. "Alright, alright, I'm getting up." Her stomach growled at her.

(Cookies are yummy. I want cookie.)

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:59 pm
Ooc:// Haha Dragon you didn't need to post that for every clan, but thank you for showing me you've read the rules. And thank you Lily. <3

- - - - - -

A pair of dark blue-gray eyes slowly opened. They squinted, as light casted inside the cave. Large paws shifted, lifting the cat upwards, his muscular frame now fully visable in the light. With a yawn, he stretched out every inch of his body, up to the tip of his plumed tail.
Slowly, he emerged from his den. He was Lionstar, leader of RiverClan who many moons ago swore on each of his nine lives that he would protect and guide his clan, no matter the cost. With a quick glance around, he noticed that most of RiverClan was still asleep, with the exception of a few young warriors along with his deputy. Leaping down with one graceful stride, and landing almost silently, Lionstar then padded over to his deputy, Robinwing. "Good morning Robinwing," he mewed with a smile.

- - - - - -

Light shined onto Leafdapple's pelt. With a groan, she woke up, squinting in irritation. "We should build something to block the sun from our dens," she growled softly. Giving her pelt a quick shake, she slipped out into the clearing. She saw her brother, Lionstar speaking quickly with his deputy. She padded lightly over to the fresh-kill pile and took a small fish for herself. We'll have to go hunting soon... she thought, her paws itching to go out and hunt, since it was her favorite thing to do.

- - - - - -

Rainfur heared the small growl from Leafdapple. He hadn't decided to get up until she left however. He stood and stretched himself out, padding silently out of the den. The sun warmed his pelt as he nodded his head in greeting to Leafdaple. Grabbing a medium-sized fish for himself, he settled down to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:45 pm
Shadowkit fought with his sister, trying not to hurt her. Lightkit was a bit smaller than most kits, which made her look fragile.

"Ow ow ow! Shadowkit! OW!" Lightkit yowled as Shadowkit bit a little too hard on her leg. "Ow, you stupid mouse-brain!" She hissed, licking her wounded leg which gave a few drops of blood.

"Oh...I'm so sorry!" Shadowkit rushed over to see to his sister. "Lightkit, I didn't mean to!"

"Just forget it, Shadowkit. I'm going over to the medicine cat." She limped over-a bit dramatically, yes, but just to freak Shadowkit out-and walked in. "Pebblefoot? Are you there?"

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 am
Robinwing nodded back to Lionstar. "What do you think about sending Leafdapple out hunting? I'll probably end up going with her if no one else wakes up. I was planning on sending out Rainfur to patrol the boarders, as soon as the other warriors wake up... Today's a lazy day today, isn't it, Lionstar?" Robinwing purred and smiled at Lionstar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am
Pebblefoot ducked under the opening in the fallen log that was the medicine cat's den. "Yes Lightkit? What's happened?" She mewed as she blinked up into the little kit's eyes. She noticed her limp and for a moment was alarmed but then she saw Shadowkit looking guilty a few foxtails behind his sister and shook her head. "Come in Lightkit let me look." Pebblefoot ran towards the back of the den and grabbed a small wad of cobwebs and placed them on the floor of the log as she bent her head to examine Lightkit's wound. She sniffed at it and smiled to Lightkit. "It's nothing don't worry. You'll be up and kicking Shadowkit's tail again in no time." She purred.

Silvertail heard Rainfur rise and her eyes snapped open. It was morning. She could just smell the crisp scent of fish in the river ready to be caught and the light of the morning was warm on her dark fur as she stepped out into the Riverclan camp. Her stomach rumbled but she noticed that the fresh-kill pile was running very low so she decided that she'd better hold out. She'd see what her duties were for the day first and go from there. She bounded over to the small group forming of early risers and purred. "Good morning all." She nodded to Lionstar and then looked to Robinwing respectfully still smiling and purring as she swished her tail back and forth happily.

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:16 pm
"Aw, I couldn't kick his tail if I tried." Lightkit mewed. "Pebblefoot, do you have an apprentice?"

Shadowkit batted his sister with his paw. His guilt was gone. "What do you mean? You're going to be a warrior apprentice just like me...right?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:04 pm
Pebblefoot's head snapped up just as she finished wrapping Lightkit's leg with cobwebs. "As a matter of fact I don't Lightkit, if you're interested," Pebblefoot's eyes lit up, " we could talk to Lionstar about it. And when you come of age, you can have the job." She purred. "For now you and Shadowkit should just focus on playing, and staying out of trouble though." She batted Shadowkit over the ear playfully and shooed the two kits out of the medicine cat's den. Then she herself stepped out into the light and padded over to the freshkill pile which was getting low, to choose a small morsel to eat for breakfast.

She picked a small sunfish and brought it over to the entrance of the medicine cat's den while she watched the two kittens play.

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:31 pm
Lightkit smiled. "That would be great!" She headed out with Shadowkit, who tackled her as soon as she was in the sunlight. "What was that for, mouse brain?"

Shadowkit frowned, glaring a little. "But I want you to be a warrior apprentice. I don't want you to sit in a boring den all day! We could fight, and hunt, and..." Tears filled his little blue eyes. "Become warriors."

Lightkit's immediate response was to back down and give her brother whatever he wanted. However, something told her she wouldn't do well as a warrior. "Shadowkit, I'll still be able to hunt. I mean, I won't be too advanced in fighting, but I'll be able to help the Clan whenver they're hurt..." She sniffed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 pm
Lionstar smiled at Robinwing. "Of course my sister would love to go hunting," he purred. He then glance over to Silvertail. "Good morning," he mewed warmly.

- - - - - -

Upon hearing her brother speak her name, Leafdapple's head snapped up. She quickly finished the rest of her breakfast and got up to pad to Robinwing's side. "I'd be delighted to go hunting." she purred with a smile.

- - - - - -

Rainfur also heared his name spoken by Robinwing. He had only eaten about half his meal and didn't want anymore. He grabbed the fish and padded over to Silvertail. "You look hungry," he mewed in a shy manner, dropping the fish at her paws. "It's all we've got left until the pile gets restocked... if you want this, you can have it."

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm
Silvertail looked at Rainfur with a twinkle in her eye and purred. "Thank you so much Rainfur!" She ate the small fish in a few bites and licked her whiskers happily. She really hoped she would be sent on a patrol with Rainfur. She enjoyed his company and it was always fun to go on patrols with cats you liked. Especially ones you really liked. Silvertail looked back up at Robinwing and Lionstar waiting to be told what her duties were. She was up for anything this fine morning.

Pebblefoot got to her feet as she noticed the small group of cats around Lionstar grow. She was hoping Robinwing wouldn't mind if she went out with one of the patrols today. She wanted to gather some of the herbs they were running low on and today seemed like a perfect day to do that. She padded over to the congregation and mewed softly. "Good morning. Robinwing I just wanted to ask if I could go out on one of the patrols today. I'd like to gather a few herbs and it's easier when i'm with a few other cats." She sat down beside Rainfur and Silvertail patiently.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 pm
Robinwing purred at the gathered cats. "Why not, Pebblefoot? How about if you go with Silvertail and Rainfur on patrol; while Leafdapple and I go hunting? Any other requests?" She looked around the group of cats with a glimmer of humor in her eyes. She got up to her paws and motioned with her tail for Leafdapple to follow her out of the camp. "The river sound good to you?" She asked while on her way outside the camp.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:51 pm
Leafdapple sprang up, her sleak pelt shinning as bright as her eyes. "The river sounds great to me," she said in reply to Robinwings question. She heared a small chuckle of amusement from her brother, but ignored him. She was happier than ever, especially now that she was going hunting.

- - - - - -

A shiver of excitement ran up Rainfur's pelt. He was going on a patrol with his closest friend, and her sister, Pebblefoot. He looked over to Silvertail. "Do you want to lead, or will you be busy gossiping?" he teased playfully, a sparkle of amusement in his eyes.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff