Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply †Sanctuary† (Not linked to Heaven)
Outside / Frontlines Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 pm
Spiral tended to piss off dieties like some people collected stamps. He had a long list in his head, and would often spend nights remembering, say, that one time with that god with the burning monkey feces and the transexual maiden.

The reason for this is because Spiral has a tendancy to disobey a lot of rules.

An enourmous drill shot at the barrier around Sanctuary, peircing planar distance if it was hidden, grinding against the air. Spiral and his army a trillion strong by now floated in the sky nearby, arms crossed in grinning defiance.
"Quit hidin' in yer fortress a' Solitude, you bloody haloed chickens!" he roared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 am
"Morons." His armor had changed from all of...well, a few days ago. More plated then before, the white trims turned golden and the golden plates turned red. His wings would rise high, high into the air and litter the area with black feathers. He'd grin as he looked upon the army and pointed to the furthest one left, sending a beam all the way through to the right. All those weaker than at least Lucian would be annihilated. "Extermination Beam; we designed it just for instances like that. Honestly I would of rather put more effort into it but that's not my call." Zadkiel would laugh and close his eyes, arms folding.

The Lich would step out from behind him, mask covering his face though there were now eyes in the sockets of the mask, violet orbs with black slits. His robes had changed to a deep, blood red with golden trims, resembling something of a scholar's version of Zadkiel's armor. His voice was still a cold, echoing hiss, but not the same mind-tingling one as before. "To allow you to use it at full power would draw His attention and we have no need of His interference quite yet. Though he has done more then we could of ever asked for." The Lich, now named Unterwelt, would remove a sickly arm from behind his back and place his staff down, the rings along the initial ring atop the traditional monk's staff chiming.

"What are you doing here, Spiral? True be it this is supposed to be the angel's outpost in the skies of Earth, but you'll not find Raziel nor his brethren here. Only me and mine, and right now we've no quarrel with you and I thought I made that rather clear." His eyes would shift quickly to look him over along with his army and laugh. "You're not ready to face him anyways, much less myself. Raziel fiddles only with the light, whereas my kind are the wretches cursed in the holy books for dwelling in Light and Dark. I wouldn't need to wake my army to deal with this menace, not as it is."

"The human essence itself is ignorance; with each dawning age of evolution comes the loss of a bit more humanity within each human. You have risen so far as to glorify cowardice...this proved in your guns, your lasers, your cannons, you bombs. The essence of Technology is the essence I would think to see before me, but I only see the essence of centuries of Lies, Betrayal and Cowardice. But do not worry...we will plunge this world back into the so-called Dark Ages. We will eradicate technology and force man to fight as man is...and what man is will be seen only then. Do not threaten those that would only be doing you a favor...though it is sad to see that you, yourself, must rely on technology. But I suppose you, as a conglomerative representative, can only rely on what that conglomerate knows."

He'd look to his ally for a moment and laugh. "Y'know, if you combine some of those words, people might understand you just a bit better. It's all true, but Christ, condense! ...Though I have a feeling you've been meaning to get that off your scrawny chest." He'd snicker a bit, then look back to Spiral. "Look, what Unterwelt said is all true and I'll be doing you one hell of a favor sending these monkeys back into their Dark Ages. I don't plan to kill YOU as that would be to give the entire human race one hell of an aneurysm, and as funny as that would be that's Raziel's aim, not mine. So attack us if you want; make vague threats...whatever. We'll do as we need to do. But we're not going to fall to neanderthalic monkeys, nor will we aid them. But, we shall not decree war, either. So, all of that said: What the hell do you want?"  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Hat-tori generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 am
Most of the lesser men fell to peices, but the beam glanced off Spiral so hard in nearly flew right back.

"I apologize for my haste and lack of direction." Spiral said. "I'm the good and bad of advancement. The pacemaker, the atom bomb, the sword and the loom." he shrugged. "I need a pilot. Without one I am no more than emotion and drive flying all over the place. No better than ********."

Floating between them was a man with a fox's head, set in an eternal gleaming grin.

"Go home, brother." Spiral said, but Xom merely laughed, looking up at the Sanctuary.

"Too stuffy by far!" he said, cackling, twirling his cane.

"NO!" Spiral cried, and grabbed the seemingly harmless wooden stick between two fingers.

There was a brief pause and a sigh of relief as Spiral released the stick and sighed.
"God damnit, brother, what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:53 am
"Lord Zadkiel, I suggest you switch your methods and take more Sacred, Orderly measures. You cannot expect me to restore Chaos each and every times we are plagued with it." Unterwelt was far more brilliant then he would ever put up. That, and he was the one watching the cameras on the tabs put on select individuals. He was also familiar with lore from East to West, North to South. In the end his deduction came from something simple: Spiral's mention of Xom being a brother. Deities are usually born opposite, and the opposite of progression would only be destruction...Chaos.

"Chaos...I suppose I should care, but I can't bring myself to. I've dealt with it for far too long and quite frankly I'm overjoyed that being that could only be Chaos itself has settled down. Then again that sword..." He'd look to Unterwelt seriously for once and fold his arms. "Should be really risk it? He has a habit of waging wars and raising Hell to retrieve these things...can't we forge something similar?"

"Similar, perhaps, but it, like its sisters, is unique. You would have much better luck with your previous endeavour my Lord...why I believe Spiral may even be of use for it! He has so boldly declared war on Heaven, thus Michael is sure to show...why not allow Spiral to crush Spiral and use the sword as a means of negotiation?" The ghostly, flowing robes of his robes revealed a lack of feet, something that still amused the mortal side of Zadkiel. "HEY! Up hear!"

Zadkiel would blink, then look to Spiral. "Yes, a grand idea! While my intentions towards you are completely non-hostile at the moment, this is not to say that may change once Raziel has either beaten you down or once my plan has gone off. But, if you were to deliver the b*****d Michael's flaming sword to me...yes, that would serve as a peace treaty between the two of us." He'd grin, then look to the cane. "So fearful, Spiral. If you've forgotten who I am then ask Kain...I'm sure he'll remind you that Chaos is a pebble in the way of my shoe. Because, in the end..." He'd lift his arms into the air and spread his wings out, re-coordinating and resorting his barrier. "Restoration, and thus Order, are my ONLY objectives."  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:44 am
"Order?" Xom said, rising up, very slowly, to face Zadkiel. "You would attempt to bring order into this universe?" their eyes met.

Xom's eyes were endless, red, and, most importantly, angry.
"How dare you, a petty being alive for a mere fraction of an instant compared to the whole being of the universe, assume that Order will fix anything?! Order is law. Order is entropy. Order is a cold, slow death, full of pain and loneliness. But chaos.... oooh, Chaos is fun!" he laughed madly. "You thought Spiral was annoying? Well, well, well. You have a lesson or two to learn!"
His head seemed to split as his mouth opened wide, full of razor-sharp teeth and laughter. "Because together, we are nearly unstoppable."
he walked on air, tapping Spiral's chest twice. It opened, the soul jars elsewhere for the moment, and Xom slipped inside.

When he did, something about Spiral changed. His mech became leaner, his fire became red, his eyes suddenly mischeivious and full of evil.
Ad then a head grew out of the mech and enclosed the flame.

User Image

Spiral spoke again, haltingly.
"P-p-point me to the rebel angels. I c-c-cannot ho-hold back h-his in-infulince-nce for much longer..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:13 pm
(( Ha! I love EVA Unit-01; hoping to see a berserk-mode pic of him now ))

"Order is what keeps the worlds spinning and Order is what keeps an ultimate hierarchy in place. I'm not saying Order in general, though I do posses the necessary dictatorship over order to rend through the Chaos if need be. My version is far different then say...that of Raziel's; far more lenient and twisted. But I've no reason to go into further detail." He'd smile and unfold his arms. "Rebel angels..." He'd think for a moment, then point to himself. "Technically, I'm the rebelling angel! But I have this feeling you meant Raziel and his goons..." He'd point to the sky and grin, never one to wear a helmet; revealing emotion was so much more fun. Why gain it if he didn't show it? "Up there...somewhere. Another world far larger then this little ball of mud you've built up."

"Exact coordinates are impossible to calculate as the world titled 'Heaven' moves in a rotation pattern around their sun set by God Raziel himself. Do not forget, Spiral: You too, in your own sense, are a God. A God is a being either free of all Law, or a being presiding over all of something...such as evolution. But bare in mind that Raziel and his minions are not beings of evolution. They were created and that is quite frankly the end of that. Raziel calls himself God because of how much influence you've given him over humanity...did you not think a war with God may prove disastrous as certain sects of people would see you as some Devil?" Unterwelt would shake his head and retreat back into Zadkiel's shadow.

Zadkiel would grin as he felt the power return. His wings would form back into a gigantic arc, much like that of a vulture first perching, or ready to fly. "Long story short: You'd need to leave here and find it yourself. It's sure was hell not in this galaxy...eons have gone by since we found this uninhabited world. I'd tell you more stories, but it seems like you have some inner demons to deal with!" He'd snicker to himself and shrug. "If I know them, and I do, they will have set up a portal somewhere, and thus a base of locations. They'd of used this place no doubt, but I pissed on it first! And crushed the portal. I can tell you that that they're not in Europe as my influence over Italy and other Pope-related areas is far too high and I doubt they wish to deal with Kain." Now he was thinking. His eyes would stare down in a familiar, vacant gaze. "Sorry this is taking so long; bare with me..." After a few moments, he'd shake his head. "There's nowhere safe for them here. Thus, their base will be somewhere without any human influence...bottom of the sea perhaps? There is a base here, and I'll do what I can do find it. Meanwhile I'd suggest you look as well...you're large and able to cover a good amount of space in less time then...I dunno. Not the point." During the time he'd spoken since Unterwelt melded with his shadow, Zadkiel's voice had warped into a cross between his own and Unterwelt's. Considering he'd told them all he could figure out, proof that his form of Order was disrupt, he'd begin to retreat back into the unseen building. "I'll let you know if I find anything."  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:15 pm
Xom sighed.

"You know, God and Satan weren't really enemies." he grumbled.
Spiral smiled.
"See the invisible and break the unbreakable. Kick reason to the curb and do the impossible!" he laughed. "The harder they hide, the easier they shall be to find!"
he shot off into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 am
He'd stop before entering the door, his hand hovering to be read and allowed in. "The supposed God and Satan were above such trivial things as enemies. At least at one time. If one considers Satan the Beast, well, they would be referring to a creature born from darkness with more power then any other of its realm...not The First. Lucifer...I am merely doing what the bible said she did; I'd hate for Raziel's word to be such a blatant load of crap. Lucifer is beyond such trivialities as emotion...or at least she thinks they're trivialities. She and Raziel are so much alike in that sense...two idiots on the opposite side of a spectrum. Who gives a damn what they've done, are doing or will do? This is not their world..." He'd then enter his sanctuary. "It's mine."  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 am
Sure enough Shade had to make a massive lean forward to keep from falling off the edge of where ever the hell Setsumei brought her. Several rotations of her arms and a shifting of her weight sent her to her knees on something firm. She still couldn't see, which wasn't all that helpful, but being blind was the least of her worries given she'd just basically materialized in the lions den. She closed her eyes a moment, hopefully Raziel still had his eye on her, maybe he'd be smart enough to follow her here. She'd doubted she'd have that good of luck. She reached her still somewhat scorched senses out and felt around for the shadows. No such luck after how she'd gotten there. "Spiral, where are you at?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 pm
He'd purposely left her out there for some time. No doubt she'd tried to look around, but this was one of those places you couldn't find if you were looking for it, and if you weren't, you'd need a map to figure it out...which would lead to looking for it. A roundabout of paradoxes to keep it hidden. But he would eventually emerge, that was a darker form of the Zadkiel she knew. Golden armor with red relic-looking markings and far more pale flesh with pitch black eyes. Not to mention the bone that seemed to stem out of him, over his ears and around the crown of his head. His far too large black wings would be kept folded neatly behind him until he reached the end of the entrance, at which point he'd have room, and thus would spread his wings the full 24ft width. They'd retract a bit, but still acted as a wall to the entrance. And forgive him for the great deal of wind he'd kick up in spreading his wings. "Spiral...well now that was interesting. He came here as you know, but once I'd destroyed the majority of his henchmen with no more than my finger and laid upon him the sad truth that I'd taken these grounds from Raziel, Spiral bolted off into the sky. I'd imagine he's searching for Heaven, though that would be a lifetime's search. From what I can gather on Spiral, he'd be too shriveled and worthless by the time he reached Heaven, assuming he took the shortest path." He'd laugh, something of a dark mist escaping his pale lips as his laughed, visible before as he talked but hardly noticeable. No doubt she'd notice it now, though. "Now, what is it you want? And do keep in mind I've little patience these days...if you've come here to instigate something between myself and...Spiral or, dare I say, God himself, I might just need to blow you off of this pier. Feel free to use your shadow powers to help yourself, though! ...if you can find a shadow." Thanks to the half of him that was Unterwelt, he'd managed to rid himself of his own shadow.  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 am
"Instigate isn't the word I'd used." Shade said, blinking as her vision cleared. She'd take in his new appearance, then frown, looking some what disappointed. "My, how the mighty have fallen. And you definitely fell to some extent Zadkiel." She'd braced herself against teh gust his wings kicked up, and she still stood in the same manner as she called out her scythe. "I have two reasons for coming actually. The one would be because you've gone and wiped out Spirals army, that leaves me several souls to reap. The second is cause, as you've gone and told me, your in control of teh beast."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 pm
He'd look to the air with a quizzical look upon his face, right index finger upon his chin after having issued her a "Hm?" then snap his fingers. "Oh yes, I did, didn't I! Well now how silly of me to think you'd go and ignore that little fact." He'd turn his head to face her, or rather his face while his neck never twisted more then needed. "I'm sorry I gave you so many souls to reap but I really do like slaughtering things! I've come to find that murder and I get along so, so well." Now he would turn to honestly face her and nonchalantly shoot birds from the sky. "And can't say you're off by too much in thinking I've fallen, though, you are still off. I've merely taken my place in the circle of power that seems to be forming around this world, and if I intend to carry out my own goals, well, I'm going to make sure I can contend with other contenders! My weakness had been in the Darkness just like Raziel's though he's too damn arrogant to see it. So, I combined myself with the essence of Darkness! Or an essence; Dark, much like Light, seems to spawn avatars of itself rather rapidly. That's the exact reason Raziel can't call himself God, nor A God of ANY sort for that matter...he's just a spawn of the Light! As was I while Unterwelt emerged from the Dark. With a bit of hocus pocus, voodoo, mumbo jumbo and a bit of Beastly blood, we were able to form...well, what stands before you! We call it Unterkiel, though I doubt two consciousnesses will coincide for too terribly long. If one of us becomes a burden or is no longer needed by the other then that consciousness will strive to take over completely I'd imagine...but we have some time before that!" He'd stare at her for a moment, then shake his head. "Now why am I telling you all of this? You can't even reap souls much less comprehend Lucian's problems correctly! And while I can't imagine why you'd care about The Beast, I do know that you know that I could help Lucian and it's easier to believe that to be the motive..." His right index finger would rise to point to her, reality seeming to bend and twist in a small sphere in front of it. "Please, don't allow me to ramble any longer; feel free to elaborate before we end the endeavor of a long-sought answer, yes?"  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm
"Don't underestimate what I can and can't do. You were thrown into a Site just like I was, and because you weren't human they marked you as an SCP. Don't assume just because I was in an SCP holding cell, thats automatically what I am." She tightened her grip on the scythe, her knuckles turning white as several spots of thick mist became visible in the area. They twisted their shape, but seemed unaffected of by any wind, breeze or gust at the altitude they were at. Shades shadow morphed and took the appearance of a phantom of deaths cloak around her, still leaving her form visible through the material.

"Your right though, I am here to find help for Lucian, however, I've come to find that asking you for help usually comes with strings attached. So lets just say I've decided to go about it a different way, and though I'm pretty sure I'll fail at that idea, the outcome of me failing works itself out regardless." The mists had started moving closer toward her and as the large group of them came together, Shade moved and in one fluid motion swung the heavy blade around and through the cluster in a wide arc. "I don't give a rats a** what your calling yourself now, but I do know that had it not been for you in the first place none of this would of happened."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:41 pm
He'd make sure and keep clear of the swing and shake his head. "It's a shame you can't see beyond the obvious; who do you think made sure you were given that cloak? Who do you think has kept Raziel at bay for this long; keeping his grubby little hands off of MY disciple, one who came to ME!? Tell me, did you ever put the clues together?" He'd laugh and shake his head while something would seem to step out from the back of him, leaving him back in his seemingly frail lightly armored form, the only difference from the past being the red tints of the armor and even the red streaks in his blonde hair. The other being, now wearing robes of violet and red and the same mask of black and white with eyes like those of a snake seen through the holes, would move away from his back, the bottoms of his robes constantly seeming to "burn away" while reforming as he moved in complete silence.

"Lucian is a being that has stepped up to the common conception of God and dethroned it; if we were to have Raziel demonstrate his powers and then Lucian his before the Vatican, the Vatican would see Lucian as God. I know this because I've freakin' asked! They prefer the one that can create ANYTHING, not just some walking source of light. Lucian, if he so pleased, could create that same light! Lucian is an SCP, just like you, and I suppose the two of us before you; a being stuck in an uncomfortable position. Upon realizing his immortality he realized just how long he'd have to live without being able to help the world! He'd see tyrants like Demon Kings, Gods of War, Rulers of Underworlds, and Celestial Tyrants...and forever endure them!" He'd fold his arms and grin, his partner taking right up from his last sentence.

"And so I, dressed as I am now with azure stead this crimson, offered him the power to do something about these horrible individuals. I saw a young man driven mad with rope marks about his neck and still healing scars about his arms...I saw a tool, one to allow me...sovereignty. Through him these powerful individuals would be cleaned from the map and I merely needed to bide my time and play stupid; I had to allow an ego like Kain Mikhail Sh'Zual to think he had control. And so I offered the boy power; I offered him the gift of creation. I warned him that he would be able to create whatever he saw fit with his very own hands...and you have seen that gift, yes? His apparent Curse? Oh but back then I was merely a witch, or warlock if you prefer; I distinguish not between sexes with such titles, and a necromancer. I cast away my mortal shell and allowed Kain to draw me into his configuration; his replica of Hell and use me as he needed. In doing so and casting away my name I became null and void to the world. I was merely 'The Lich,' no longer Unterwelt. This has changed, obviously."

Zadkiel would then pick up right after. "My own dreams and ambitions of taking the thrones of the worlds lead me to the boy as well. The curse was driving him mad and driving others away from him...hell, who would cast away a guardian angel then? I asked that he use his powers for me; that he obey me and in return we'd rid this world of its pain and torment. This Demons and Tyrants and Evils. I became his best friend; I nearly died for him to show I was his friend. And then I had him captured knowing full well Unterwelt was locked away in that quasi-Overseer's little Hell. Lucian played the perfect role as spy and then you met us, little Shade. You became part of the gang...but you weren't as helpless as your comatose boyfriend. So I made sure Unterwelt freed himself, having already spoken with him on several occasions. I hadn't counted on Kain defeating me to be honest, but at least I knew his ego wouldn't allow him to kill me. When I escaped, I sought shelter in the Vatican while Unterwelt procured his exit strategy. I spoke to the Pope, and as an angel it was easy to get through to him. First he saw me as God, and I know Raziel thinks that's what I convinced him of, but instead I informed him of Lucian and his abilities, and the fact he was straying from the path of me...his Guardian Angel. His personally appointed Seraphim that removed itself from God's grace to protect the real God. When Unterwelt joined Spiral I knew I needed to act. I made sure that Lucian's mind would tell him to head towards Kain. In doing so, Lucian procured an armor and gained the power to fight Kain. He gained hatred of Kain and Spiral alike, and his heart, full of anger and fear, allowed me in."

Without missing a beat Unterwelt would nod. "At that time I was forced to do battle with the sister of Kain, though I was merely making sure there was a link from Zadkiel to Lucian. I allowed him back into his mind, and I made sure to restore the curse to the full extent it could go. I added another catch to my gift as well, though it hardly matters really. At any given time, Zadkiel or I, or we, could switch him from Instinct Mode to Process Mode. Two separate personalities made by Zadkiel in order to keep Lucian in line one way or another. In the end, Zadkiel and I both need the boy. He has the power to create anything; the gift I gave him should have been minimal. His own cells allowed a power given to him to evolve; a rare case in this world. Zadkiel can create Light and Dark; control more than anything else. We are Omega; we are Destruction. We need Lucian, as he is Alpha; he is Creation. Eventually, we will force him to sucumb to us and at that point we will absorb him and take that infinite power of creation. At that point I believe Zadkiel and I will then fight to decide who take ultimate control. But the boy's job is not done. And I would appreciate it if the cloak I made sure to steal for you was not used against me; the worst form young lady."

"Shut up. It's not like we didn't know this was inevitable, or are you just letting your own powers of entropy erase what little's inside that skull of yours? She's pissy n' wants her boy toy n' thinks we give a damn when we REALLY should of thought of knocking his a** out before Raziel; we really should feel ashamed." He'd shake his head at his partner, then look to Shade. "If you think you're a match for either of us, much less both of us, much much less both of us COMBINED, you're an idiot. As it is there's an astral halo over you linking you to me; the one thing you OUGHT to keep. Enemies, allies, whatever: It allows me to protect you from Raziel and help Lucian. I can also use it to really, really hurt you...remember the strings? Look, it's simple: We don't want to help Lucian because he's best left comatose where he can work out some inner issues...and in the end, he'd just more quiet and puts up less of a fuss. You, being the terrible Death you are, don't do your job and stay with him so we know there are powerful eyes on him, and someone WE can see through to keep him alive. We have to count on you being a terrible Death less we'd need to kidnap him. So you're screwed there." The two would then form back into one, the heavy armor with robes beneath and sinister face reappearing.

"...He's having nightmares, yes? His mind is locking him within a personal Hell? While that is fun, it's by no means beneficial to me...but not quite something for the to-do list. But, I can at least put his mind at ease while he rests. But that would come at a price...I'd need you to kill Kain. Reap him. Destroy his soul. In doing so you'd put me at ease and thus I could be far more lenient. And..." He'd point off into the distance, not too terribly far, where she would easily be able to see the miasmic clouds over Romania. "That's a lot of people to send off. And it's going to grow so long as he lives and wills it. You'd sadly contract that disease, though the cells that make you Death would counteract the sickening effects. You'd lose all your natural powers, though you'd keep those you'd gain as Death...less you want me to give you complete immunity, in which case you'd need to allow me to look after Lucian while you do this so I know he's safe. I'll swear on blood to give him back, an oath that, if broken, would end my life, and those of the lives that create me. But this is all IF you accept...or we could fight! And I'd have to really hurt you...and Lucian. So choose wisely! No pressure." He'd smile a wide, twisted smile and fold his arms, awaiting an answer.

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 am
((working this post off of something Tori and I discussed a little ways back. Sorry if it's hard to understand.))

Shade was silent for awhile after the two/one finally stopped with their rantings, threats, and explanations. "I'm cutting my ties to Lucian." she said simply, not looking up to meet their eyes. Her shadow moved closer to her, hugging itself to her body till it started to fuse with it. "And for the last ******** time, I'm not an SCP." she said through a clenched jaw.

Her shadow had now completely fused with her body, leaving it looking as if it was still cloth, yet also flesh. It was translucent in some places, giving her body a som what spectral look. Above her, deaths cloak appeared, and she quickly laced her fingers through the dark fabric and pulled it close to her. It fell to cover her head, and as she pulled it away, her hair had gone back to it's light blonde color and had also lengthened in the process(basically like this now) ."I got news for you, all of my powers came from Death. It's a hereditary thing. I take after my Dad, and my sister after our mother." she explained. To anyone that actually listened close enough to what she said, it would become clear that she just explained she was daughter to Death himself.

She'd look up now to stare at Unterkiel, her eyes back to the dark color they took on as she tapped into her ability with shadows. "You think I don't know I suck at being Death? News Flash, I didn't want the job, hence the reason I played the role of Charon for so flippin long. I figure if I stop doing it all together, maybe Hemera will take it up instead." She'd lower teh scythe so that the blade touched the ground gently. "Death, can't live as a human. Death can't co-exist with humans. And Death sure as hell can't go and marry and live a happy normal life with one either. My adoptive mother went crazy because of a similar situation. I'm not going to do that to Lucian." She'd frown. "If you think killing him is suppose to make me do what you say, guess again." She'd move and swing the blade up and over her head. It connected with the halo, seeming to ignore the fact that it wasn't solid. Deaths touched leached into it and a second later it'd shatter.

She'd move and take a couple steps back so that her heels where just at the edge. "Kains got bigger problems then you at the moment. Namely, that new kid that has Vincents old broken soul in him. What do you know about him?" She'd deliberately ignore his demand that she go and reap Kain. She'd had just about enough of people with large ego's thinking they were in control of her. Especially false gods.

†Sanctuary† (Not linked to Heaven)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff