Captain

Newbie Bear

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 am
User Image

i'm the captin of this guild little uchiha girl. here you are to introduce your self. (ex: avi name, age, hobby, what u love to do. your favourite show/character)

My name is little uchiha girl. i'm 14. I like swiming and i love all my friends. i like hanging around gaia and most of the time i draw or read manga. my fav show. i don't realy know. i love almost everything a watch. i guess it would be kadocha. my fav is sana. i don't know why though. guess shes realy hyper. heart

just like that. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:34 am
Little Uchiha Girl
User Image

i'm the captin of this guild little uchiha girl. here you are to introduce your self. (ex: avi name, age, hobby, what u love to do. your favourite show/character)

My name is little uchiha girl. i'm 14. I like swiming and i love all my friends. i like hanging around gaia and most of the time i draw or read manga. my fav show. i don't realy know. i love almost everything a watch. i guess it would be kadocha. my fav is sana. i don't know why though. guess shes realy hyper. heart

just like that. wink

ok......um dont get mad or anything but, um, like what is it we exactly do at this guild? question i dont really get it  

RoQgIrL011
Crew

Little Uchiha Girl
Captain

Newbie Bear

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 am
Quote:
ok......um dont get mad or anything but, um, like what is it we exactly do at this guild? question i dont really get it

well u just hang out donate to the guid what ever and may if u want to have your name on the front page, you can put um... a character u want to be in one of the sticky boards. oh! and um, you can even challange other people from the opposite side weither u and the gang want to become friends with an animy more attack the enemy.

so yea... sweatdrop hope that helped for all of you guys! smile  
soul eater vs naruto shippuuden

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff