Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:34 pm
Here is the new story. Kaylah starts.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:02 pm
It's early morning on a week day. A young boy continues to sleep even though he will be soon a wokened by his mother. After hearing his alarm he slowly gets up, gets ready and goes down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Mother smiles giving him his food and eats with him. "D'wight, what are you going to do today?" finishs up quick smiling to her. "Probably go outside and play" jumps down from the table cleaning up after himself. "are you talking about going over to Alexis's?" he goes over to her giving her a hug and a kiss. "i'll see you later mother" smiles and runs outside.  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:05 pm
Getting ready for the day as well, Alex smiled, helping her mom clean the dishes. She was excited to go out and play today, and the sooner she got her chores done, the sooner she could go out... Of course, it was great to go out, because she got to play with D'wight, maybe go and explore the lake... Hurrying out, she kissed her mom goodbye, running towards the park.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm
D'wight on a swing smiles over to Alexis. "Oh good I didn't need to come and help you" jumps off the swing running over to her. "so we planned to go and explore the lake today right?"  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:13 pm
Smiling eagerly, she smiled, rushing ahead of him.

"Hurry up, I wanna swim!"

She smiled back at him over her shoulder, while running ahead.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 pm
he stares at her for a moment then chases after. "If this is a race i'm going to win" smiles catching up to her and keeping her same pace with her.  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 pm
She just laughed, running beside him, towards the lake. She couldn't remember how long they had been friends, but she swore that they had been attached at the hip since year one.

When they got there, she stopped, looking at it with a smile...

"I won."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm
huffing and puffing. looks over to her. "what are you talking about...we both won" puts his arm around her neck and gives her a newgie.  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm
"D'ight! Stop, stop!"

Yes, I'm going to have it to where she can't pronounce his name right, because she has a speech thing... like some kids do...

She giggled, trying to push him away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 pm
Laughs and starts tickling her. "I hope you like to fly" picks her up.  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 pm
"D'ight!!"

She whined a bit, struggling in his arms...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm
Starts walking into the water then stops. water up to his upper thigh. "don't worry i'm not going to toss you" gives her a devious smile then sets her down in the water throwing off his shirt afterwards.  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 pm
She let out a little squeal, then stood up, taking off her dress. She had a tank top and shorts after all... Throwing her dress to the grass. She then pushed him in, diving in after.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 pm
jumps back up yelling a little. "cold" rubs his hands over his arms. "Hey where are you going?" dives in after her and follows.  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 pm
She swam out to the middle, and floated on her back, looking at the sky.

"I'm just relaxing, it's nice out here."

dewski and thecloakedone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces