Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mixed Martial Arts MMA Fanatics

Back to Guilds

This is for anyone who loves MMA 

Tags: Mixed, Martial, Arts, mma ufc, fight 

Reply Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)
do u now that fedor is the best hevyweight fighter Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
JONPY generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

JONPY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 pm
every body nows that fedor its the true champ of hevyweigh division lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Currently ... but if he were to compete in the UFC ... there is no doubt in my mind that, that will change ... no offense to Fedor, but he hasn't fought that many top guys in their prime ... Nogueira and Cro Cop aside ... all of his opposition has been a bit pass their prime ... if we saw Fedor in the UFC ... then he can truly defend his place as th number one heavyweight ...  

baka_boy1221

Shaggy Rogers_mystery inc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm
baka_boy1221
Currently ... but if he were to compete in the UFC ... there is no doubt in my mind that, that will change ... no offense to Fedor, but he hasn't fought that many top guys in their prime ... Nogueira and Cro Cop aside ... all of his opposition has been a bit pass their prime ... if we saw Fedor in the UFC ... then he can truly defend his place as th number one heavyweight ...

Agreed. Fedor needs to compete in the UFC.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:42 am
Clyde Smith
baka_boy1221

Agreed. Fedor needs to compete in the UFC.

Definitely  

baka_boy1221

JONPY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
well guys i respet your opinion thansk for pousting  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:06 am
I doubt that he is actually gonna be in the UFC. Dana White said he tried everything to get him in but it just didn't work out. But i donno, things change.  

redraptor06
Crew

The LMG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 am
Fedors Crafty, and Tough..with wicked natural strength and tonnesof poise.

however #1 he is NOT. he lacks the desire to challenge himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 pm
The LMG
Fedors Crafty, and Tough..with wicked natural strength and tonnesof poise.

however #1 he is NOT. he lacks the desire to challenge himself.

true that ... ever since his days in Pride hasn't real fought anyone of great import ...  

baka_boy1221

GENBUKAI

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:05 pm
does anyone watch tuf. the heavyweight division is going to change for the better im excited to see whats going to happen with the belt  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 pm
baka_boy1221

Fedor would still be the best if he fought in the UFC, who would beat him? mirr? brock? both would lose  

MMAndrew

MMAndrew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm
fedor isnt just the best heavyweight hes the best MMA fighter period  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 pm
MMAndrew
baka_boy1221

Fedor would still be the best if he fought in the UFC, who would beat him? mirr? brock? both would lose

No way ... Fedor is a very undersized heavyweight ... look at his fight with Rogers ... he was being overpowered ... he was having problems with his size ... he has had problems with wrestler ... in Brock Lesnar ... you have a very big guy ... that has very good wrestling ... that throws lots and lots of hammers ... and Lesnar has beat some veterans ... he hasn't been given any gimme fights ... as for Mir ... he has bulked up ... he made Kongo look really bad ... his jiu-jitsu is top notch ... if Fedor really wanted to challenge himself ... he should go to the UFC ... not Strikeforce ...  

baka_boy1221

baka_boy1221

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm
MMAndrew
fedor isnt just the best heavyweight hes the best MMA fighter period

Again have to disagree ... in order to be the best you have to challenge the best ... Fedor hasn't done that in awhile ... now Anderson Silva has destroyed the UFC middleweight division ... made trip to the light heavyweight division ... and won there ... he has beaten top ten competitors ... and made them look really really bad ...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:02 pm
Agreed ... but with what happened at UFC 112 ... makes you question Silva's resolve for the sport ...  

mistermma

Evaded_Death

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:26 pm
yes he seems to be the best for now because there isnt anyone i see in the heavyweight devision who will come close to defeating him  
Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games