sunchaser9000
Crew

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Andrei rose with the moon, senses flaring to make sure his lair was still safe. He had been in the ground for three nights, healing from wounds sustained in what he considered a battle for his soul. There was no longer any chance of him greeting the dawn. His soul was so dark, he was sure that only the Prince of Darkness had one darker, should the devil have a soul. He sniffed the air, detecting some fresh prey nearby. Locking his lair, he streaked away to find the unsuspecting target, his body craving the life giving liquid after such a long time in the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm
Medley flew silently through the night. She didn't mind the silence.. she was used to being alone. She also didn't think about danger. The Valleys were pretty safe and though she was closer than she usually was to Nightmare... she supposed their was nothing evil nearby.  

Jezbel
Crew

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sunchaser9000
Crew

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 pm
Andrei blazed toward the female, fangs already lengthening in anticipation of feeding. You will go to the ground and wait for me. He sent the compulsion to her, imbedding it with a promise of lust and long nights, typical woman things, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 pm
Medley blinked as she felt her body land. This was a weird feeling she wanted to land yet she didn't... and she could only imagine why this was happening.  

Jezbel
Crew

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sunchaser9000
Crew

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 pm
He landed silently and approached, slowly turning his head to look upon his prey. Suddenly there was a bright flash of white light, so bright that it blinded him and he stumbled. The vivid colors of the night burned his corneas, which had not seen such things in centuries. Of all the emotions he could have felt, the first was fear. He latched onto it, tracing it back to a female. Andrei stood, feeling his way around with his senses to move to her. He needed to protect her. Why he did not know...but he had to. He turned his pale eyes upon her and was blinded once again. She was a green, he could see that...and it astonished him. "You are my lifemate...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:53 pm
She stared at the other pony in shock. He gave off a very dangerous vibe but also seemed.. wary. "I'm sorry? I'm your what?"  

Jezbel
Crew

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sunchaser9000
Crew

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:31 am
Andrei frowned, "You are my lifemate. The other half of my soul. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am
"Umm... Medley. Who are YOU? And whats a lifemate?"  

Jezbel
Crew

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sunchaser9000
Crew

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:11 pm
Andrei forced a bow, "My name is Andrei, warrior of my people. You do not know what a lifemate is? Then you are most certainly not Carpathian..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:19 pm
"No.. sorry. Umm.. whats a Carpathian?"  

Jezbel
Crew

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sunchaser9000
Crew

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 pm
He smiled, showing sharp, pointy fangs. "A Carpathian is a being of the earth. We have special gifts, like super speed, shape shifting, immortality, or working with the elements. But we cannot be in the sunlight, and we must drink the blood of others to live. Males that reach maturity lose their emotions and the ability to see in color, and are plagued by the increasing urge to kill for sport and become the evil undead. Only his lifemate, the other half of his soul, can save him from the darkness that seeks to devour him. He must bind his lifemate, if he finds her, to him, so that his soul will be whole and he can live once again. You are my lifemate. And I claim you now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 pm
She paled a bit at the fangs "Oh.. I see. Er... do I get any say in the uh.. claiming?"  

Jezbel
Crew

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sunchaser9000
Crew

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:57 am
He raised an eyebrow, "Why would you wish to deny such a thing? Are females no longer taught that they should do honor and respect their mate?"

((You are more than welcome to hurt Andrei. He needs it...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 am
She frowned and glared at him "Honor and respect a total stranger that's just DEMANDING I be his mate? No sane girl would ever go along with that. You could be a criminal.. or a murderer!" She paused and shrugged "Besides from what I heard, YOU need ME.. not the other way around. You should be attempting to woo me instead of being a chauvinistic pig!"  

Jezbel
Crew

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sunchaser9000
Crew

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:49 pm
Andrei blinked, dumbfounded. It had never occurred to him that she might actually be capable of making a solid argument. "I am no such thing." He snorted. He'd have to come up with a new strategy for handling her. She was somewhat on the explosive side. "If I were truly chauvinistic, I would not be conversing with you. I would be putting you under compulsion and completing the ritual."  
[IC/RP] The Lands Between

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff