Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
~Hi, I'm new here.~ (Introductions) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andhera
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:02 pm
Every member (Well, most, since this did come from a previous thread ^^; ) goes through being a new member at some point. It's almost inevitable.

Maybe you feel that it's too absurd to just join and insert yourself in an RP. Or maybe you feel obliged to introduce yourself. The list is endless, and neither do you want to read it, nor do I want to write it out.

So, this is a little chat place created for those who are new and at a loss for what to do as your first act in the guild. Introducing yourself is probably a good palce to start.

I can understand that the annoucements and member chat might not be checked and posted in frequently enough for new members to feel fully comfortable. Hopefully this will help in that aspect.

Please, please do not start a "hi new here" thread. They have no true purpose but to litter the guild. Besides, individually welcoming members in ten different threads is quite tedious. Doing it collectively is a better approach. (That being said, if I find any more of those threads, glaring will happen. Painfully evil glaring at that.)

If your still at a loss for words, try starting with the name you'd like to be called, your favorite shippings, why you like them, etc. Of course, I assume you are mature enough not to flame and bash on characters and couples (and people who support them for that matter) mercilessly.

I don't want to restrict you to forms with prerequired statistics. I'm all for creative craziness, unique impressions, etc... So, run wild.

P.S. If any of you "old" members and mods want to introduce yourselves to the general public, feel free. This doesn't need to be exclusively for new ones. ^_~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:26 pm
Hi, I'm new here. First off I'd like to clear up one thing: I am a GIRL RPing as a GUY. ^^

Please feel free to call me anything you'd like as long as you don't mind being called the same thing back. (This obviously excludes all insults and cusses.)

My favorite pairings are Bakura x Ryou, and Malik x Ryou. I'm basically up for a lot of things with Ryou as uke, as well as all Yami/Hikari pairings. Then I have a soft spot for puppyshipping. heart  

Hwii

[-trekkie-]

7,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:41 pm
Hi... I'm Jade! *giggles* Obviously, I'm new here. I don't reallyknow what to say so... Malik/Ryou RULES!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:14 pm
Eh, why not? =D

1) Call me Kaze or you will feel severe pain. xp

2) My favorite pairings/shippings are Mastershipping (Seto x Otogi), Intentshipping (Bakura x Mokuba), Chaseshipping (Honda x Otogi), and Puppyshipping (Seto x Jounouchi). Of course there's more though.

3) And never insult Espa Roba, Esper Roba, before me! domokun I will attack you.

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:44 pm
sweatdrop Couldn't hurt

Name: Ryuuki-chan (call me whatever. Don't care)

Favorite pairings: Powershipping (SetoxMalik) Dangershipping (Yami MalikxSeto)Puzzleshipping (YamixYugi) Tendershipping (BakuraxRyou)Linkshipping (SetoxYugi) and Gemshipping (Thief BakuraxRyou) And those are just my favorites.... sweatdrop

Currently RPing in: Ghost; Wild, Wild West; AU college rp

Odd, random fact: There are two people at my school named Marek and Rio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:11 pm
Naisuki-san, trekkie-san, welcome to the guild.

Love teh Ryou uke. *Cuddles him* He's such a cute darling.

Mitsukai-san, how are you? xd *Can't feel any severe pain* Nyahaha~

Ryuuki-san, love most of your shippings. `Cept Puzzle. Then again, I've never been a big fan of them. ><; I have latched onto them as brotherly people, and tend not to let go from there. 3nodding But, Seto~ Ryou~ Wheee heart  

Andhera
Crew

Kamikaze Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:20 am
*begins poking you with pointy objects* May not be severe, but hey! >w>;;

Can't say I agree. Sometimes I see them as brother-ish (in which Seto, Honda, Malik, Bakura or Jou gets Yuugi) and then other times I see them as these protective loves.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:36 pm
Pointy objects are my friends nya~ They don't hurt xd

Mm, true enough, but due to the lack of brotherly figures in anime in general (I tend to see romance in almost everything stare ) once I find two people that make good siblings, I cling ^^; I'm talking my general opinion. Not fanworks or anything. ^^  

Andhera
Crew

Kamikaze Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:33 pm
You have forced me to bring out my army of sponges and non-pointy objects! *pokes you with round & bright objects* Attack, my sponges and non-pointy objects!! >=]

I guess. What a minute. Does this mean that Yami's the older, more suave brother whom is very over protective of his little brother, who is Yuugi, who wishes he was more like his big brother? o_O Whoa.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:58 pm
Kya~~ Colours!! They blind me... Go my pointy objects, (try to) tear them apart! (Ganbatte~) Nyahaha, pointyness will prevail I tell you.

Neh, More than the personality, it's the bond. They always look out for each other and 'torture' and 'tease' one another, much like siblings often do. I've seen Yami as the suave, protective older one guarding Yuugi's naiive innocence. I've also seen lovelorn, clueless Yami who is perenially aided by his corrupted-by-Jou!pr0n 'innocent' little brother Yuugi. There are many variations to their relationship as brothers. 3nodding  

Andhera
Crew

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:07 am
Well, you could look at it like that (in which case, Yugi goes to Seto) but Yami's so devoted to Yugi, I've got trouble seeing him with anybody else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:20 pm
*watches as pointy objects continue poking sponges- with no victory* >3 My sponges rule!! You cannot defeat them! Nyaa~ xd

Well, I can still see Yami with someone else. But he does have a strong bond with Yuugi. 3nodding It's kind of amazing how we fanfic writers can have Yami give Yuugi away, just like that. *snaps fingers* A miracle. eek

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Andhera
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:27 pm
Dern.... *Fights off fic bunnies* Crap, now see what you did! Now I have this humurous rebel!yami in my head (Knight in shining armour and all) with a sword randomly poking people who want to get Yuugi. I. Will. Prevail. (Although I will cave and write -something- about it later on)

Nya-uh, My pointy objects pwn your colourful sponges! Lookie~ they teh shiny silver too!! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:16 am
HELLOO!!! biggrin biggrin  

Kenneth Lambent

Kamikaze Mitsukai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:16 am
xd Yay! Yami's a knight in shining armor! Of course... that's what I see him as all the time. o-O *imagining* Awe, poor Seto got poked with a pointy sword. Xp If you don't, you know I will. >w>;;

And my colorful sponges reflect off your pointy objects! SHINY!!! whee

~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces