Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icicles & Blood Drops: An Elemental Hangout

Back to Guilds

Icicles and Blood Drops is a year round hang out for the Elemental Twins Giveaway. 

Tags: giveaway, hangout 

Reply Twin Mania
Unnamed Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddragonsx
Captain

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:03 pm
If the world were ending.....

User Image

This is going to be a collaborative story where you can jump in a write a piece of the story yourself. Try to write a good amount, but if you get writer's block someone else will be there to help you and hopefully give you new ideas. If not many people are writing I might continue the story myself just so it doesn't die.

Characters.
(will be added and changed as they enter the story)

Evelyn [Celtic; meaning light]
Hair Color: unknown
Eye Color: unknown
Height: unknown

User Image

.....Would you kiss me?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 pm
Cream ribbon and lace edged the ground where Evelyn collapsed crying. Her soft blue dress turning brown from the mud seeping into ever seam that touched it. The rain was falling steadily and matched the streaks that fell from her eyes.
Tonight was suppose to be her night, but it was ruined. Just one mistake and it felt like the whole world had turned. What was she suppose to do now? She couldn't go back in, her emotions wouldn't be able to stand it, and she was a mess now.
A drop of blood stained the once perfect cream lace. The mud had no competition but a drop of blood. Natural and unnatural all at once. Blood did not belong on a dress, and Evelyn no longer belonged here. She managed to get to her feet and stared back at the lively party she had come from. It would take a while for anyone to find him. Maybe he wasn't dead, but there was no way she would bring herself to face him again.

Reddragonsx
Captain

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Twin Mania

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items