Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 am
New York State

Strongholds: Rochester, N.Y.C., Jersey City, Buffalo
Prominent Groups/Gangs/Individual:Jack is in NYC his make shift "safehouse" is the top floor of the Empire State building. Balan, modified house.

The thing that allowed New York to become one of the few states that had a stronghold, let alone four strongholds, was it's access to fresh water. N.Y.C.'s and Jersey's water lines were still in good repair, so the people there had it easy too. There is basically no Law to speak of anymore; they had left their posts to protect themselves and what they had. Cities that fell to the undead hordes have now become derelict, the buildings creating a maze for them to hide in and take unsuspecting victims with ease.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:20 am
It was getting dark something Jack had noticed with growing disdain. He clicked on the flashlight at the bottom of his 9mm. He moved through the streets quickly but quiet as a ghost. He had been searching for an alternate entrance to the lab he was supposed to get the sample from. The entrance his briefing had told him about was totally sealed off by tons of rubble. He kept his eyes and ears open his training taking over without a thought his eyes and ears constantly searching for signs of danger.  

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 am
Balan was leaning his elbows on the sill of a window. In his three-storey house, he had it easy. He had actually completely removed the lower walls and left exclusively support beams, plus a few of those he had added on himself. A rope ladder was the only way to actually get into the building. It was dark out, and probably the worst time to be out there with the undead because of their excellent night vision. All he had with him was his crossbow sitting beside him, and if any of them came to close he'd put one right through their brain, and retrieve the bolt in the morning when he went out to do a sweep for survivors and supplies.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm
He was nearly back to the building when he heard the tell tale shuffle steps of the undead. "Aw hell." He groaned as he fired three quick shots all of them hitting the zombies dead center between the eyes. Forgoing stealth at this point he simply sprinted all out for his base.  

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

Sothe92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 pm
Darryl had just gotten to New York, and had gone to a nearby 2 story house, with no basement, to empty it out of any zombies, then barricade it. In his search he found no zombies, but found there was still a couple cans of canned soup. He then went upstairs destroying the stairs behind him and went into one of the bedrooms there, in which he barricaded the door and window, followed by throwing the ragged blankets there into a corner to use as a bed. At that time he went to sleep with nightmares about his family.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 pm
Hearing gunshots, Balan turned his head and looked to where they came from to see a man running up the street with a pack of zombies after him, "Oh s**t..."

He leaned out the window, waved his arms and shouted at the man, "Hey, over here! There's a rope-ladder, just climb up, they can't get up here!" He hoped he heard him, and ran over to kick the rope down the hole to where the stranger could reach it. Balan ran back to the window, and watched his progress.  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

zombieking95

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:58 am
Pat awakes to the sounds of running and moans. So he climbs up the ladder to see Whats going on."OH ********! That dude is being chased by zombies." So he grabs his 50.cal rifle. BANG! "Got one. BANG! "Got two." BANG! "******** I missed. I have four more round left in my clip." BANG! "HEAD SHOT!" BANG! BANG! BANG! "Four down in three bullets. ******** it! I just gonna hit the bitches with a Molotov."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:19 am
Darryl woke up in cold sweat. He had had another nightmare about his family like he usually does, never really able to forget it. In the distance he could hear gun shots, along with the moaning of zombies. I hope whoever is shooting manages to stay alive till morning Darryl hopes as he goes to unbarricade the window and climb on to the roof.  

Sothe92

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:47 am
Jack heard the shots and thanked his lucky stars as he ran towards the house. He jumped hooking the middle of the rope ladder with his free hand and climbed. He hauled himself up and into the upper level of the house looking at Balan and panting slightly. "Thanks I owe you one, was that you with the .50 cal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:03 pm
Balan shakes his head, "I don't really do guns, I just have my crossbow and my knife." he said with a scottish accent He saw the man's combat knife and realized that this guy was no regular Joe, "What had you out so late?"

Pausing for a moment he remembered himself and slapped his forehead, "Ah, where are my manners? The name's Balan; I know, my mum's mean" He sticks his hand out with a laugh.  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

zombieking95

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 pm
Pat throws a rock that has a note to the roof top. Your welcome.*

*(this is the note)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:12 pm
As Darryl gets to the rooftop he pulls out his binoculars and looks to where the gunshots were coming from. In the street lights he sees the bodies of dead zombies, he also sees a house on what looked like support beams with some lights on. He takes a mental note of this for when he sets out tomorrow he can see if anyone is actually there.  

Sothe92

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm
"Jack." He replied taking the man's hand and shaking it quickly. He looked down at the note with a shake of his head. "I'm on official government business." He replied to the man's question looking out over the streets waiting for the undead masses to clear so he can return to his mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:37 pm
Noting Jack's eagerness to get back out there, Balan spoke quietly, "Ahh, ya won't get back out there tonight if that's what y'er thinkin'. They own the streets at night, and we clear them by day, not that it ever looks like we make a big difference." He tugs up the rope ladder and coils it near the hole, "I'm looking for a speciment myself. I was a doctor, pre-outbreak, and I want to provide a cure for the infected... or at least a prevenative for those still living."

He sits down on his low cot and gestures at the spare bed he had in offer to Jack. He pulls a ciggarette out of his pocket and set it in his mouth while pulling out his lighter. He looks over at Jack, "You don' mind if I light one up, do ya?"  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

zombieking95

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:46 am
Pat wakes up dazed a bit confused and turns to his alarm clock. "******** IT'S SEVEN AM! ******** I OVER SLEPT!" Pat runs to the roof and sees people going to the government building. "What the ******** are you guys doing!?" "Come to the survival store it's safe i boarded it my self!" "Let me put down the fire escape!"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff