Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:16 am
Ontario

Strongholds: Greater Toronto Area, Windsor, Hamilton
Prominent Groups/Gangs/Individual: Scarborough Boyz, Lone-set,The Silencers, Canadian military remenants (Crew, edit the post, members, tell the crew)

Ontario was able to hold out so well for the same reasons as much of New York State was. So much fresh water with easy access to it. though bigger in size than any of the States, there were fewer cities that large numbers of people could hold out a building in. Many cities even lacked a stable group, and have standing individuals in lieu of groups. Small towns, villages, and communities had been lost to the hordes for the most part, leaving only the strongest of individuals to survive and move on to places where they were better able to protect themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 pm
Noel slowly opened his eyes, he groaned and slid off of the cot he had spent the night on, every morning he woke up hoping the infection had just been a dream, to the same cold truth, his turf, his city had fallen. Noel hobbled over to the desk near his cot and pulled on his jeans, then his shoes. He bent down to grab his shirt with one hand, while grabbing his Desert Eagle from the top of the desk with his other hand, he stuffed the handgun into the back of his pants, the handle idly leaning out across the jean's rims. Noel pulled his shirt and hoodie on, grabbing his hat and put it on, tilting it with one hand so it was just so. He walked over to the wall and grabbed his M16 and shotgun, slinging one over each shoulder so they formed an X across the back of his hoodie.

Noel left the Apartment a few minutes later, he cautiously opened the front door, looking both ways down the street then walked to his modified Hummer. Noel smiled bitterly as he turned the keys, the egnine starting up with a rumble like a tiger growling. The Hummer hadn't always looked like this, but as the infection spread, he'd decided to spend some of his cash and purchase a few modifications, an extra fuel tank, twin snowplows point outwards from the front of the car, bars across the windows, three long iron bars across the windshield in key positions and where the backseat used to be, a mounted RPD heavy machine gun, with several boxes of ammunition attached.

Noel adjusted the rear-view mirror then hit the gas, heading off to Victoria park rd.  

N for Notorious
Crew

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:07 pm
With the streets being bare for only a short while, he stood in an open lot staring at nothing more than a pile of rubbish. His parents wanted to bring up their children in a home, not an apartment building. It seemed safer when the outbreak occurred. The apartments ended up having too many dead ends, the hospitals were full of the infected. A house was best. It was best until it was the last resort.
He knelt to the ground and picked up some black dirt. He walked past were a white picket fence was once built, now only being a blood stained horror.
His mother was screaming. They never expected the dead to be so persistant, but they were. The windows shattered, the doors broke down, and the children cried. He looked with tears in his eyes as his mother was screaming at his sister and himself to climb up the stairs and hide, and never come out. Their father rushed past them with an old axe and ran down the stairs beside their mother. The dead kept pouring in from all orfaces. An axe did nothing. The father did his job and protected his wife. She just stood in shock and fear as they pulled him into the crowd.
Standing at the stone steps, he walked up them and gestured his hand to turn the door knob and look into the house that once stood.
His sister grabbed his hand and they hid in the attic. She kicked the ladder down so no one else could get up. It was her own mistake. The mother came up crying and sobbing. Staring down, he looked as his mother tried to pick up the ladder and try to get up, but with her panicking so much, she couldn't do it. His sister, then squeezed his hand and hugged him. She jumped from the attic hole to help her mother, but she failed to see the horde coming into the room. He sat up in the room alone... and watched as his mother and sister became part of the undying army. He cried alone....all alone.
He stood in the mess with tears in his eyes looking back at his past...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 pm
Noel hit the handbrake, the hummer sliding across a abandoned parking lot, he smiled lightly, reaching out his right hand to pet his labradoodle(labrador/poodle mutt) Rielly, the dog held his mouth open, longue out tasting the air, if any dog could smile like a human, it was this one. Suddenly the dog's demeanor changed, his head turning to look out the window, a feral growl rumbling in his throat. Noel flicked on the radio, reading the dog's signals with skill gleaned from multiple skirmishes with his dog aiding him in sniffing out survivors and infected. He slowly turned the radio volume to full, pressing a button on the dashboard, metal panels on the roof sliding back to reveal large speakers. After a few seconds his ipod linkup burst to life, a pre-war rap song suddenly bursting out across the parking lot from the speakers, across the way, dozens of zombies turned their heads, moaning and lurching towards the hummer. Noel smiled lightly, climbing out of the hummer and locking the door, then climbing up onto the roof, he slid his Desert Eagle out from its spot in the back of his pants, he took careful aim, he waited until the lyrics started to take the first shot..."This album is dedicated to all the teachers who told me i'd never amount to nothin, to all the people livin up in the buildings i was hustlin in front of, who called the cops when i was just trying to make some money to feed my daughter, and all the n***** in the stuggle...'sall good baby-baby.". as soon as the first synth beat burst from the speakers, N put a bullet in the first zombie's skull, keeping time with the rythym, a shot for a beat. across the way, several zombies were crumpled beneath tires as two dodge caravans with the letters SB painted on the sides skidded into the parking lot, their sliding doors opening on one side as their passengers filed out and opened fire on the oncoming chain horde.  

N for Notorious
Crew

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:57 pm
The wind was blowing, and carried the stench of the dead. He knew the open silence wouldn't last long, the dead would come soon and lock on to him. He ran down the steps and past the blood stained fence that once stood white. No leaves on the trees when the wind blew past, the dead air only suffocated them so there were no more leaves. He ran down the street where he once played, minorly remembering his friends playing with him, turning into the dead as they were torn apart. He made it to the grocery store, and stopped. Looking on the giant wall, he looked at the mural that was painted by a group of kids who were all left to fend for themselves. A red sea with fire raining from above, while the adults were all being torn apart guarding their children. The undead were painted as a black mass coming at them, while the parents had almost a holy glow to them as they tried fighting them off with bats, guns and anything they could find.

Ren turned his head slowly and found one. He wasn't moving fast...he wasn't barely moving at all. His face was flushed with color, and blood was spilling out, turning into a black matter that was like molasses. He was still alive, and trying to reach out for help, but Ren stood back. THe man's body was unidentifiable from the waist down. His bones, and muscle were showing through the open bite wounds. He screamed in pain as he came forward hoping for help, but Ren stood back, emotionless.

"I'm sorry. there is no saving you. You are more than infected. And you're still fresh. Which means they aren't far from you at all, and they won't stop until the smell of death has overcome you. Not only have you killed yourself, but you pretty well put a warrant out for me. I'm going to help you out, sure I will, but it ends with your death, and my survival."

With words spoken so solemly, Ren reached under his long coat, and pulled out a scythe. He swung it so the hook latched under the mans chin. His face was in horror as the blade went through him. Ren just looked down. He pulled up and swung flipping his whole body in an arch, and slammed the now dead body in to the cold blood stained pavement. He then put the scythe back, and ran into the trail that was by the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:18 pm
Noel smiled with grim satisfaction as the combined crossfire of the mounted SAW machine guns in the center of the dodge caravans, the SMG fire from those who werent manning the mounted MGs and the fire from his own Desert Eagle and eventually M16 cut down the undead to the last infected corpse. Noel lit a cigarette as he hopped down onto a zombie corpse in front of the hummer, he slung his M16 back over his shoulder and slid his handgun back into the back of his pants, he slid his shotgun off of his back and held it at the ready, checking the corpses along with the rest of Scarborough Boyz, finishing off those zombies who hadn't taken a shot to the head before getting back into the his Hummer.

Noel hit the gas slowly, his friends following suit, slowly the three cars pushed the undead corpses with their snow plows into the center of the parking lot. When they had finished, they all filed out of their cars, four of them going over to the undead mound with kerosene containers, while two gangsters broke off and walked over to Noel. He smiled as he clapped them both off the back, these were the two other leaders of the gang, although he was given final say in everything, to his left stood Colin O'Marks, the son of an irish immigrant who's father had taken him hunting long enough for him to be an expert rifleman, to his right stood Bobby Mcloud, his best and oldest friend. They talked for a few minutes before deciding that while Colin and Bobby oversaw the cremation of the infected corpses, Noel would go down to the nearby High School, Niel McNeil and raid the supplies. Noel doused his ciggarette then walked off to the high school.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Skye groaned at Dahlia's side, prancing her paws and ready to be off. Dahlia turned and looked at the Husky, crossed her lips with a finger, and the dog went still. a few zombies were shuffling across her regular path to the rest of her group. Without any long range weapons she couldn't take them out one by one like Leon of her crew could. If she charged in they would groan and that would call others. Deciding at the moment that discretion was the better part of valour, she turned back from the scene and went to loop around. Skye whimpered at her quietly with a pleading look in her blue eyes.

"Don't give me that look," Dahlia whispered heatedly, "You know as well as I do that they'd eat you up just as well as they would me. You'll get to do it later" She scratched the dog's head.

Walking three extra blocks out of her way, she finally made it to the headquarters. The abandoned whole-sale food store stood tall in it's lot. With no windows in the building, it gave no light to the inside naturally, but luckily two of her crew were mechanics and had easily gotten the place running fully on electricity. Lights, fridges, freezers, even computers; John was even working on getting internet. A tech worker who dabbled in hacking having been his specialty in the past, he considered this to be more of a game than a challenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 pm
Coming out from the trail, Ren was finally in the open area of the main stores. This was no place to lose control, for if he did, he would become lost, and then panic would take effect. He saw it too many times happening to other people. He slowed his pace down, and from the corner of his eye, he found quick movement. Glancing back at an old warehouse store, he had found a girl, and what looked like a dog. he had seen her before but never thought of it.

"Hmmm. I thought the old warhouse store was long and gone, taken care of by the undead..."

He turned his back on the store, knowing it wasn't his place to get caught up in another gang, especially when humans had lost all trust with everyone but the people they bunk with now, even then that was a push of luck. From blocks ahead he had seen a wave of zombies..

"Well. This sucks, I really do hate road blocks, especially when road blocks loove me."

With a grim smile, he pulled the urchin knives from his pocket and kept them in his left hand. His right hand had gripped the back where his scythe was. He took a running start, and threw the urchin knives into the crowd. Metal spikes stretched the scene, and krippled a couple zombies, hopefully killing a few. His hand then out stretched with his scythe and he swung. Heads went flying and a small path had cleared, all in time, his eyes shut.

He returned to the street he now called home, only blocks away from the main intersection. He climbed up the rope that hung, and entered the house on the second floor. Akira, his friend had pulled him aside.

"Ren, it's serious. Colbie came in today... she was bitten...."

Ren looked horrified, and followed Akira to the room where Colbie took residence.  

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:35 pm
She was lying in her bed motionless. her breathing was heavy, and she had a cold sweat. Already her skin had begun to pale. Her eyes kept rolling to the back of her head as she tried to concentrate on staying alive, all the time muttering "I'm ok, please don't tell anyone, I'm ok, it's nothing".. Ren heard it all before, even from the children who even cried for their lives. Ren tilted his head down, Akira, even held her head down. She turned when Colbie began to cry and left the room. Akira knew one of her closest members would soon be taken over, and she couldn't do a thing to help her, or even be the one to kill her. Ren knelt down holding her hand and began to quiver.

"Colbie, I'm so sorry, but you know what happens when you are infected.."

"Ren, I know. I knew the moment I was bitten. i just wanted to die here, in a place I actually called my home."

"Why not end your time in the place you called home before the outbreaks though?"

"Ren. You and I both know that wasn't a place to call home. After my father turned, my mother shot herself infront of us. They grabbed my two brothers then when they went to see mom. Since coming here, you and everyone else all took me in with... trust and a fighting chance. I just wanted to die somewhere where I wouldn't go alone.... and lost...."

Her breath began to shorten. Ren put his hand to her chest and felt her heart beating at an alarming rate.

"Colbie. You were a person who belonged with us. I could never turn my back on you. I'm only doing this out of the love of the group. I'm going to miss you Colbie.."

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her breathing stopped. Her heart pace sped up one final time and just stopped. Her body was motionless. So was Ren. His eyes filled with tears as he pulled his magnum out. He paused for a moment, then pulled the trigger. Akira, and Ren then took her body, wrapped it in her blankets, and dropped it outside her window. They turned their backs on the room as the moaning outside grew. They shut her door, and locked it, leaving her memory there...it was going to be a long night..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 pm
Dahlia pushed on the door and found it open. With a low muttering under her breath she realize it must have been the new recruit, Marcus. She walked into the door, locked it behind her, and shouted loudly so she could be heard through-out the whole store, "IF I WAS A ZOMBIE, YOU WOULD ALL BE SCREWED RIGHT NOW."

Kevin, one of the mech's, appeared around the corner, washing off a wrench with a rag. "You're over-reactin'. We could take a zombie in here, no problem."

"I was speaking hypothetically. Ideally, with the door unlocked like that, we would be very lucky to have only one zombie finiding his way in here. Most likely, we'd have a whole herd." She narrowed her eyes as she saw Marcus walk by to go do a stock check. "Remember to lock the door."

Kevin rolled his eyes at her, "He's new, an' I was just coming to check anyway. What's got you on edge? You're normally more the forgive 'n' forget sort."

Dahlia folded her arms and looked at the office she was going to go do some work in, "There were zombies about a block north of here. I heard a bit of a scuffle so I think they were taken care of; probably that other group nearby. Do you suppose I should set up a treaty with them? I can send Skye with a letter... everyone knows dogs are safe."

Kevin shook his head warily, "I dunno', there're still some folks who think dogs could be carriers."

Dahlia groaned, "Ahh, you're right. I'll wait 'til I actually run into any of them."  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:36 pm
Noel kicked the door open. dust slowly drifted out of the doorway like a light brown mist, he pulled his bandana up in front of his mouth and nose to keep the dust out, slipping some goggles on over his eyes to keep them from being agitated. A wave of nostolgia washed over him as he gazed around the hallway of his old highschool, he stopped at the first door near the entrance he'd chosen. He slid a bobby pin and screwdriver from his pocket, slowly popping open the lock on the door and opening it up, propping it open with a piece of rubble. inside was a sterile workshop. Wood, plastic and several other matterials were stacked up on a far wall, bandsaws, tablesaws and mortisers sat at key points in the room, blades still attached and marred only by a thin layer of dust. Noel walked out of the room to check for any zombies in the building.

After a few minutes searching Noel had checked all of the rooms, the only zombie he had found was a dead one on the school crest, which he'd moved outside to a cremation position on the concrete near the portables. He slammed the butt of his M16 into the lock on the door to the main office and walked in, he slowly calibrated the intercom system with a moderate range ham radio transmitter before he turned on the mic, and facing the window, the blinds still drawn, began his announcement. "If anyone can here me, my name is Noel Nygls, I'm broadcasting on all AM and FM frequencies in the area from Niel McNeil High School. I've discovered working machinery and non-expired chemicals within the school, if anyone can here me, report to the high school immediately to help fortify it so that we can call in military re-inforcements and begin taking back the surrounding neighborhoods, I will be broadcasting the general adress for the next five minutes, if you're listening to this, you are the resistance to the infection." he flipped open a old binder and began reading the street adress..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 am
Owen loaded his SCAR slowly. to his left and right sat Cpl. Ed Carmine and Sgt.Joseph Baird. Like himself, bnoth were decked out in the latest in anti-zombie gear. Kevlar covers, tactical knives and even a L.O.B on their left wrists.(Launchable Offhand Blade, can be remotely jetissoned if the user balls their offhand into a fist around the the trigger cord then pulls their wrist back) Owen didn't know how well the equipment would hold up against actual infected, but they were going to find out pretty soon. After a few more minutes of driving they reached the target. It was a large steel-processing plant, attached to a small munitions factory. Their advance scouts had indicated that the place was crawling with zombies, but the factories were both working at full capacity, if they were going to drive the zombies out of the area they needed to take these factories.

Owen slid onto his feet off of the back of the Humvee, he looked around then switched turned a dial on his helmet, shifting the filter on his land warrior to run a thermal scan. He counted two holstiles attacking a locked door for a upstairs office, one uninfected civilian inside the office, a infected civilain from the looks of the heat signature beside the clean civilian, and dozens of undead miling about the ground floor of the factory. Owen turned his mic on inside his helmet, "Alright boys lets breach." Owen slapped a small breaching detonator onto the door and counted down the seconds...one...two...three.  

N for Notorious
Crew

LordOmnit
Crew

Enduring Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 am
With everyone saying, "Head north!" Sarest expected there to be a lot more blocking the roads than there was at the moment on his way to the Toronto Area. However, along with the cry for people to head north, there was a moan that followed, telling the undead to follow suit. Sarest and Alice were in an SUV that had been occupied only by a zombie originally, luckily with the keys in the ignition, probably planning on taking off during late-term infection. Through a bit of clever luring Sarest had been able to get the reanimated driver out and take it out without dirtying the inside at all.

However, their luck was about to run out as the engine started to sputter and die, running out of gas and slowly coasting along for the moment. Alice shook once or twice, but Sarest put his hand on her head, "Don't worry, we'll be fine. I'll keep protecting you." She smiled, looking forward as they rolled to a stop a few miles outside of a city.

It had been early morning when the car ran out of gas so by the time they made it to the town it was the middle of the day, although they could only tell by their watches because there was the usual complete cloud cover. Once in the town he plucked a map from the first gas station they came across, the place having shown signs of all manner of violence having occured and being practically devoid of supplies that hadn't been already opened. Several zombie corpses and human corpses littered the floor, so Sarest pulled out his crowbar, rolling over all the bodies to make sure that each had a sufficient head blow or shot. Once he was satisfied he looked to Alice who was waiting outside, "Check for anything useful," he said, going over the bodies himself. As luck would have it several had keys and remote lockers; only one produced a result, but that was sufficient since the car had been fuelled at the station just before it's owner had been taken out. The only drawback was that it was a simple sedan.

Sarest spread out the map on the hood of the car and analyzed the city. He pulled out a marker and marked where they were and started looking for anywhere they should visit on their way through, "A cannery, good... couple of construction yards..." however, something caught his eye in particular, he circled it with a smile, "munitions factory..." he muttered with the marker cap in his mouth. He called to Alice, "Round up!" The young girl came out of the gas station with a few bags of things, mostly snacks and a few bottles of water and other drinks. She put them in the back seat and jumped in up front sitting beside Sarest, "I've figured out our first stop," he said, starting the car and driving off out of the gas station. A few zombies around heard the noise and came out to follow what was going on, but by that time Sarest and Alice were long gone down the road.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Luke stood there just standing looking across the street waiting for the zombies to come and mawl but it never happened he wish that he would have died and the rest of his friends lived. he was in so much shok that he was still alive. he started to walk across the street and he heard a scream and turned around and saw at least 20 zombies running at him. luke pulled out his axe and started to swing. all but one was dead and it was huge. *god i hate these ones they make me waste my ammo* luke said as he pulled out his deagle and shot the zombie in the head. * i need to find a safe place to stay and maybe even some people* luke said as he walked in the middle of the street  

ldaj955

900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

LordOmnit
Crew

Enduring Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:28 pm
Sarest drove through the streets, avoiding the zombies as best he could since even though a car like this could stand up to several bodies slamming into it he didn't want to risk anything more than he had to for now. Alice had the map open in front of her, tracing the path with her finger, occasionally making some noise and pointing right, left, or straight. They passed through a few districts and saw a few signs of people here and there, but nothing worth investigating- that is, until he pulled around one corner to see a bunch of bodies sprawled out over the street and one person in the middle of it all with a gun and an axe in his hands.

Sarest was about to go to the next block down to avoid having to run over all the speed bumps and a possible encounter with someone, but Alice reached over and smacked his head, giving Sarest that 'you should be ashamed of yourself' face and pointing to the man in the middle of the road. He sighed, turning the wheel and slowly moving up alongside the other person, "Um... hi," he started, "need a lift?" he asked, resisting reaching for one of his knives or guns.

||Don't forget to put your character profile up. Kinda hard to call him anything other than 'guy' or 'person' when I don't know what he looks like or his age or anything.||  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff