Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deal With It - The House MD Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild with House discussions as well as other favorite television doctors... 

Tags: House, Medicine, Hugh Laurie, Doctor, Drama 

Reply House MD Discussions
They are making a House MD VIDEOGAME FOR PC!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will the House MD game be COOL?
  Yes! anything with a picture of House on it is cool in my book!
  er, no, I think it would be too confusing...
View Results

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 pm
THEY'RE MAKING A VIDEOGAME OUT OF HOUSE!!!! Do you think it'll be awesome, or will it suck worse than this year's outcome of american idol?
VOTE!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 pm
anonymousfish
THEY'RE MAKING A VIDEOGAME OUT OF HOUSE!!!! Do you think it'll be awesome, or will it suck worse than this year's outcome of american idol?
VOTE!

I think I'll give it a shot. Might be alright. Who knows?  

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:21 pm
JamesWilsonOncologist
anonymousfish
VOTE!

I think I'll give it a shot. Might be alright. Who knows?

it also might suck, who knows?
I hope its AWESOME...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm
Eh, it may be a little challenging.
I don't think that they would make it confusing though.
I mean they know all of their player's have not been put through medical school after all.
So yeah I would like to play it.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:02 pm
HouseMDFan25
I mean they know all of their player's have not been put through medical school after all.

who's glen beck?... just curious...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:16 pm
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25

who's glen beck?... just curious...

He's a FOX new's channel commentator.
He basically speak's his mind on how our government sucks. And he get's hated on pretty bad for that. But he doesn't care. He say's what's on his mind any way...put it this way...He's like a "new's" version of House but a bit more hyper.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm
Oh and I got his autograph today, in his book called "the Christmas Sweater" I didn't get to meet him but...I had the book special ordered from his official website lol!
I wish I could meet him.

and this is a mini-bio of him on 20/20 if you want to find out more about him. It's pretty interesting to me.
He has actually been called the most fasinating person of 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01tfwBUVHfg  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm
HouseMDFan25
Oh and I got his autograph today, in his book called "the Christmas Sweater" I didn't get to meet him but...I had the book special ordered from his official website lol!
I wish I could meet him.

and this is a mini-bio of him on 20/20 if you want to find out more about him. It's pretty interesting to me.

COOL! well, i couldnt watch the interview from ym coputer cuz i hav dialup, but EVENTUALLY ill get to the library computers which are faster,, still he seem like quite an interesting guy, anyone like house is, so thaks for the info! I'll look up his book!  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:08 pm
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
I wish I could meet him.

COOL! well, i couldnt watch the interview from ym coputer cuz i hav dialup, but EVENTUALLY ill get to the library computers which are faster,, still he seem like quite an interesting guy, anyone like house is, so thaks for the info! I'll look up his book!

I find him interesting at least lol.
He has the whole rebel, defying authority figures (president Obama hates him lol), because I am stuck on my own belief's and ideas, even if I get fired attitude...and he did once lol.
He worked for CNN and he got fired because he was outspoken with his oppinions. So he went to FOX news Channel. Where he can rant all he wants too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:15 pm
HouseMDFan25
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
I wish I could meet him.

He has the whole rebel, defying authority figures (president Obama hates him lol), because I am stuck on my own belief's and ideas, even if I get fired attitude...and he did once lol.
He worked for CNN and he got fired because he was outspoken with his oppinions. So he went to FOX news Channel. Where he can rant all he wants too.

..sweeeet... what time is he on?  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 pm
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
I wish I could meet him.

He is on at 5:00 on the FOX news channel live.
but I warn you he has ADD moments...
which I think is funny.
But I think it adds to why he is cool and entertaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:55 pm
HouseMDFan25
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
I wish I could meet him.

which I think is funny.

the fox news channel? aww, i dont have dish, i just have the local version... thats really suckish....  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:34 pm
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
I wish I could meet him.

which I think is funny.

the fox news channel? aww, i dont have dish, i just have the local version... thats really suckish....

I thought that it came on cable too. I mean I've always had that channel and only recently got satellite.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am
HouseMDFan25
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25
anonymousfish
HouseMDFan25

which I think is funny.

I thought that it came on cable too. I mean I've always had that channel and only recently got satellite.

i dont have cable either, i have an antenna made of coat hangers and duct tape, we had to get a converter box too...  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

House MD Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces