Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deal With It - The House MD Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild with House discussions as well as other favorite television doctors... 

Tags: House, Medicine, Hugh Laurie, Doctor, Drama 

Reply House MD RPs
House RP: FREE FOR A WEEK!!! Original team Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 pm
Cuddy had just allowed House and his team to have a week off for the thanksgiving holiday, as long as no new patients come along. This takes place BEFORE everyone got fired and quit, so that means the team consists of Chase, Cameron, and Foreman, you can add any new charaters if you want as long as the fit into the story. so choose your character and we can get STARTED!!! You can jump in at any time, as long as it fits with the story, and DON't steal characters!

House: xoZer0
Cuddy: Anonymous Fish
Wilson: jameswilsononcoligist
Cameron: ItachisKittie01
Chase: Random Neurologist
Forman: Stud_Mcmuffin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:01 am
anonymousfish
Cuddy had just allowed House and his team to have a week off for the thanksgiving holiday, as long as no new patients come along. This takes place BEFORE everyone got fired and quit, so that means the team consists of Chase, Cameron, and Foreman, you can add any new charaters if you want as long as the fit into the story. so choose your character and we can get STARTED!!!

House:
Wilson:
Cameron:
Chase:
Forman:

I of course will take Wilson. smile  

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:23 pm
JamesWilsonOncologist
anonymousfish
Cuddy had just allowed House and his team to have a week off for the thanksgiving holiday, as long as no new patients come along. This takes place BEFORE everyone got fired and quit, so that means the team consists of Chase, Cameron, and Foreman, you can add any new charaters if you want as long as the fit into the story. so choose your character and we can get STARTED!!!

House:
Wilson:
Cameron:
Chase:
Forman:

Do you want to start or should we wait for more people???  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:13 am
anonymousfish
JamesWilsonOncologist
anonymousfish

House:
Wilson:
Cameron:
Chase:
Forman:

I'd give it just a little bit more, need to nudge some members, I'll give that a try . We definitely need a House. I'll contact a few members to see if they'r interested. If nothing comes of it, we can start without. smile  

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:22 am
JamesWilsonOncologist
anonymousfish
JamesWilsonOncologist
anonymousfish

House:
Wilson:
Cameron:
Chase:
Forman:

I'd give it just a little bit more, need to nudge some members, I'll give that a try . We definitely need a House. I'll contact a few members to see if they'r interested. If nothing comes of it, we can start without. smile

K! I'll wait! (I would have picked house, but I felt I wouldn't do his character justice, I'm just not that funny...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:52 pm
I'll take Cameron's role. ^^  

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:59 pm
ItachisKittie01
I'll take Cameron's role. ^^

K! i'll add u in!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:06 pm
I'll take Chase's role. ^^ biggrin  

Darkmoon Zakumuma

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:32 pm
now all we need is someone to be house; since forman isn't a huge character, we can go without him, but i'd be nice to have the whole cast.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm
I'm not a guy but can I be House?! please please please!?!?!?!??!!?!?  

xoZer0

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 pm
xoZer0
I'm not a guy but can I be House?! please please please!?!?!?!??!!?!?

OH! sure, you dont have to be the character's gender to be the character! Thanks for joining!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:04 pm
So when/where are we going to start this thing?  

xoZer0

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:33 pm
xoZer0

Right now, there's some kind of wierd glitch in the forums, so i think we should wait, but if you guys want to start, by all means you may begin! you can start where and when you want, i dont care, just cuz im the "capitan" dosen't mean you have to get my approval for everything, im a pretty open minded person, so you can do what you want (keep it TV appropriate please!)
whoever wants to start can! Happy posting!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 pm
anonymousfish
xoZer0

Right now, there's some kind of wierd glitch in the forums, so i think we should wait, but if you guys want to start, by all means you may begin! you can start where and when you want, i dont care, just cuz im the "capitan" dosen't mean you have to get my approval for everything, im a pretty open minded person, so you can do what you want (keep it TV appropriate please!)

Well since there are glitches, I'm not sure if I want to start it because we could loose it, and the order keeps screwing up. Plus we still need Foreman. Unless everyone else wants to start now. But if we do, we should just do it in this thread. So I don't know. What do you guys think?  

xoZer0

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm
xoZer0
anonymousfish
xoZer0

Well since there are glitches, I'm not sure if I want to start it because we could loose it, and the order keeps screwing up. Plus we still need Foreman. Unless everyone else wants to start now. But if we do, we should just do it in this thread. So I don't know. What do you guys think?

Now that the glitch is fixed, we can start RP'ing,
this might end up being a really bad idea, but i think we can all be forman, (just as long as everyone follows what the last person posted about him)  
House MD RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff