Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deal With It - The House MD Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild with House discussions as well as other favorite television doctors... 

Tags: House, Medicine, Hugh Laurie, Doctor, Drama 

Reply House MD Discussions
Who's excited about the 'Wilson' episode?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 pm
Okay, I may be a bit biased here, but an entire episode built around Wilson is going to be awesome! biggrin What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 pm
Well I have to say that he is my second favorite character next to House. So it should be awesome like you said >.<  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:34 pm
I think it will be an awesome episode! :-3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:52 pm
what's it gunna be about???? I LUUV wilson!! did you know that that sam eactor was in dead poets society whe he was like 17??? WILSON DIED!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Damn you, Red forman!!!(the actor from that 70's show was his daddy)  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:10 pm
anonymousfish
what's it gunna be about???? I LUUV wilson!! did you know that that sam eactor was in dead poets society whe he was like 17??? WILSON DIED!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Damn you, Red forman!!!(the actor from that 70's show was his daddy)

I LOVE that movie! Anyhow, the episode centers around Wilson and a decision he makes to help a former patient/old friend who is gravely ill.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 am
JamesWilsonOncologist
anonymousfish

I LOVE that movie! Anyhow, the episode centers around Wilson and a decision he makes to help a former patient/old friend who is gravely ill.

OHOHO!! i saw the preview 4 that, im SOO exited!!!  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Doctor-G-House

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm
DoctorJWilsonMD
anonymousfish

Hey Wilson!! I got a patient that needs a partial liver transplant... Got any of yours left?  
House MD Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games