My sincerest of apologies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seijuro Shin 40
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 pm
I am extremely sorry for my very extensive absence. I don't expect to be welcomed back to this guild after leaving how I did, but please allow me to explain. My summer became extremely hectic. Constant football training every day for almost 4 hours. by the time I came home I was really too tired to do anything and would sleep then get up and do what I had to do around the house. Not a good excuse I know, forgive me. School then started, and I had at least 3 hours of football practice every night. I wouldn't get home till 6:30-7 and then would have homework beyond all belief. I was too physically tired and incapable of doing anything. The season finally ended saturday, after 14 games. I had been either training for football, practicing, or playing games for 6 months all for football. The season itself was 14 weeks long as I said earlier. My team won the State Championship on saturday. We played in Invesco Field and it was incredible. During my absence, I was just so insanely busy and exhausted and couldn't find it in me to even check. I sincerely apologize to every single one of you, and if you don't want me back in this guild I understand that and especially if you don't want to welcome me back with open arms. I hope you all can find it in you to forgive me of absence and understand how busy I was. I hope you will be very open about sharing your opinions with me as to if you would like me back or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:30 pm
lol Alot Has Changed Since You Been Gone cry  

blazendevil2
Crew

Business Genius

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ghost Recon Special Forces

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff