Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu gi oh Neo-Duel academy

Back to Guilds

A yugioh guild for Roleplaying and discussing yugioh both series and card game. 

Tags: Yugioh, Card, Game, Yugioh5ds, Roleplay 

Reply Yu gi oh Neo-Duel academy
Introductions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 pm
I didn't see an introductions thread, so I thought I would take the liberty to post one.

First of all, greetings and salutations. I am Hakuro de Killer. I am 20 years old and I have been dueling for approximately 8-9 years, dueling competitively for about 7-8 years, so I know a thing or two about the card game, though I'm way too lazy to take the Judge's test.

I'm also a bit of a homosexual too, so don't mind me if I make odd quips about certain things, places, or people. Just know that I am gay, but I'm not GAAAAY. I retain a very decent level of normal behavior.

Other than that, I am also a huge nerd. In terms of anime, I enjoy One Piece, Gintama, Dragon Ball Kai, and Fairy Tail. In terms of manga, I keep up to date with One Piece and enjoy ULTIMO, Bakuman, and Soul Eater.

A pleasure to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 am
Hello Hakuro, my name is Yuri. I won't disclose my age because I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest one in the guild, if not gaia all together. Also, you won't bother me with anything you say or do....most my friends are either gay or bi...I'm bi, so I really wasn't sure where I was going with this. I'm an adult with a hyperactivity disorder and I've had way over my limit of caffiene for the day. I hope you enjoy rping here and it's good to have ya.

I thought I'd welcome ya anyway since Ryo is not here at the moment and not sure if anyone else has seen your post. I look forward to rping with ya^_^  

Yurikai ~Yuri~ Motou

Gaian

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lunalovel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am
I guess I should introduce myself as well. Hello, my name is Luna. I am also difficult to offend. I still play with the old yu-gi-oh cards, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Looking forward to a lot of fun role playing. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:32 pm
nice to meet you both smile and welcome to the guild ^>^  

NinjaAsassinX

OrangeWindMage7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 pm
Oi Oi I entered into this guild a little while ago but never posted anything X__x So I'm changing that! Hello! My name is Orange and I like Yugioh..... obviously. I never really got into GX or 5D though, in all honesty. But I was always really into the original Yugioh (as well as season 0).

Dueling? I'm kinda bad at it XP I duel on and off. I've been dueling for about..... oh I dunno, 8-9 years I guess? I used to lose hardcore all the time when I started. Now I do a little bit better. However, I haven't been keeping up very well, finances and everything. Synchos anger me (even though they are really cool) maybe cause my one friend destroys everything I hold dear with them T.T lol

Roleplaying? Love it. Again I don't know too much about GX and 5D. I like group RPs and oneXones.

So yea, hello! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:22 pm
well How to start...

I'm Jiptus its nice to meet everyone, I'm strically a plant user but I've recently dabbled in malinng a bug deck. as far as my dualing talents go well...they come and go I recently landing in the top five in the regional tournement held in my home town out of 100 entrants. umm...I've watched the shows on the odd occasion but never really got that interested in them.

umm...my Most prized card is my Queen of Thorns (Sorry Wind Mage its a Synchro) umm...I'm very hard to offend so please don't worry about things like Langage however insult any of my friends on the other hand and I'll chase you down like a Bull on PCP. lol.  

Jiptus-Maiden-of-Poison

easynamelol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:12 am
Hey im jo XD ive been dueling for around 7-8 years, but ive been playing competitivly for around 4-5. I normally dislike following the meta so ill make anti meta variants (black garden plants, chaos stun, etc etc) but recently with this format i love how there are a lot of good and inexpensive top teir decks biggrin I started playing machina and flamvell cat and im realyl liking them so far X)

my locals is kinda small, sometimes theres only 6-10 people, but recently its been spiking to over 20. Regionals is kinda small too, last time i went there was only 180 people.

Im more than happy to help, i have a lot of experience online trading as well, and i can get almost any card in the game (short of a dark end XD) Ill do my best not to offend anyone, not that i think it will be a problem ^^

also my favorite thing about the game is trading cards (i know im wierd XD)  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:42 pm
well I should introduce myself, I am the mysteriouse Owner of the guild Otaiue, I have been playing since yugioh was still only new and have come up with my own strategies, right now my current deck is Batteryman OTK but have a fairy counter deck (not counter traps but monster effects with divine wrath) my primary goal in dueling is to just squeeze all the fun out of it or to just plain beat the opponents who are more less overly competative and just plain are rude about it. I enjoy a challenge and can come up with some random strategies to win, my current project is a calulator junk warrior strategy, but am also working on character style decks. if anyone wishes to talk about deck builds and toss ideas back and forth please hit me up.  

Otaiue
Captain

Defensive Lionheart

4,275 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100

NarutoUzumaki6281

Friendly Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:45 am
Hello my names Brandon i am 19 years old and i love Playing the Yugioh TCG, i love yugioh in General (The anime, cards and Manga), um i use a junk Synchro Deck (much like Yusei's) i plan on Modifying it, i havent been in any major Tournaments just some local minor ones, i've been playing for a few years since i was around 9 or 10, i like the 5D's Season and the Others, i not that easy to offended (depends on what is said) i have no problems with Homosexual People, (although i must ask for them not to Hit on me), i will get along fine with anyone of the sort and hopefully be friends with everyone here

hopefully everyone will like me as a friend and i look forward to Rp with everyone  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:38 pm
Hey I'm Zach, im probably one of the youngest people in this guild im 13 and i use a variety of decks but my main one would be a very strong elemental hero deck and if u dont like it screw off but anyways the only time you could make me mad is by dissin my friends or indar zim's gir and if u do i'll eat your face  

emogaara11

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Yu gi oh Neo-Duel academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items