Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
Suggestions....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akara Raven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:43 pm
Post here suggestions for the guild, maybe a few RP ideas or something. And if you have any friends who love Harry Potter post them here for the mods to invite them. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:37 pm
this is a great idea!  

Soccerjoe
Captain

velcrow
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:08 pm
if i was crew i would invite my whole friends list wich is like 46 people but im imature for a 15 year old  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:39 am
well... i have a friend how would like to join! 3nodding Her name is Moththemotti  

For_What

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:38 pm
Theroqa
well... i have a friend how would like to join! 3nodding Her name is Moththemotti

invitation sent smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:17 pm
I think we should start a RP. One where we are all going to Hogwarts. We could have teachers like Professor Snape, and Dumbledore. But not have any characters such as Harry Potter or Malfoy. Any body have any objections or changes/additions to my idea, please give them. I wont start it because I don't like starting RP's, I just have the ideas.
I also have a friend, Soccerfanatic4432, she likes Harry Potter, but she is already in a Harry Potter guild, but it's worth a try.  

Mangled Parking Meter

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:22 pm
palpatine13
I think we should start a RP. One where we are all going to Hogwarts. We could have teachers like Professor Snape, and Dumbledore. But not have any characters such as Harry Potter or Malfoy. Any body have any objections or changes/additions to my idea, please give them. I wont start it because I don't like starting RP's, I just have the ideas.
I also have a friend, Soccerfanatic4432, she likes Harry Potter, but she is already in a Harry Potter guild, but it's worth a try.

thats a great idea! ive never thought of that. i will try to make a subforum for rp. but - every subforum costs like 2500 g. i will try to earn it!

-Joe

*edit* - invited Soccerfanatic4432!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:24 pm
well i have a couple of friends who actually love Harry Potter and it's a good idea to spreed the word 3nodding  

Eris_M.Riddle

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:25 pm
ok! i can invite them if u tell me their names.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:28 pm
I will be more than happy to donate a chunk of my money to the RP.  

Mangled Parking Meter

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:32 pm
ok. thx! im gonna donate too. ive gotta make 2 subforums. hey - papaltine - when i make the rp subforum ill recognize u! thx!

-Joe  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:35 pm
palpatine13
I will be more than happy to donate a chunk of my money to the RP.

thx papaltine! i put ur name under the fifth years in the hogwarts years sticky!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=1775881#41233768  

Soccerjoe
Captain

Akara Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:34 pm
My friend Care_e might be interested unless she's already in the guild ^^.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Hi biggrin  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

fallen angel from aside

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 am
if we have a rp...I want to be Harry's lover-bunny! 4laugh lol...would that mean that i have to be ginny? or can i just be another friend of harry's (like ron and hermione) and be his lover-bunny like ron and hermione are lover-bunnies 4laugh xd
PLEASE!! I ASKED FIRST!!!

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff