Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 pm
Russia

Strongholds: Parts of Volograd, Reznov Manor on the Volga, Moscow
Prominent Groups/Gangs/Individual: Reznov's Red Army, The Russian Military and Volograd Militia groups.

Russia, once the largest country in the world. Its numbers are now greatly depleted by the war against the infected. Once great cities like Kiev have fallen to the mad rush of zombies. The Volga, serves as a line, on the one side, the infected, on the other, the living. parts of the living side towards Moscow from the Volga have become infected, but for the most part, the safest thing to do is cross the Volga by braving the worst parts of Volograd to arrive at Moscow. Parts of Volograd survived because of their proximity to the Volga river, a major source of fresh water, and the availabilty of food, with most of the population now a zombie, the food they would have used in the years following Z-day is now used plentifuly by the survivors. Moscow, as the center of the Russian population and their heart, was defending to the dieing breath by many patriotic russians, keeping it safe from Zack's hands. Reznov Manor is situated on a high hill allowing for sniper and artillery fire on any zombies that approach it, and due to its large size, due to it being an estate, has large gardens and access to the Volga.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm
Volograd Airport, Volograd, Russsia

Patrick eased the jet into its descent, paying careful attention as he brought the wheels down on the tarmac. it slid beautifully on the pre-war tarmac and slowly game to a stop near a special parking lot. Patrick got up out of his chair and after relieving himself in the on plane washroom, he walked down to the Cargo hold and opened it up. He walked over to the special parking lot and walked over to a Russian style Humvee, he got into the vehicle and hotwired it, then drove it over to the Plane to pick up supplies. He opened up the back and folded down the back seat before piling in ammo crates, he pointed at the military parking lot and motioned for the others to try and hotwire at least two more Humvees to load supplies into. "Welcome to Russia." he said, grinning a bit.  

N for Notorious
Crew

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm
Kearo stepped out of the plane and held himself as he tried to get some more heat. "Damn, it's cold out here! I wonder how things with not body heat can live through this!" He walked over to Patrick and tried helping him with some supplies. "I'll help you out. I can't hot wire a car, let alone drive one."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:07 pm
Bianca stepped out of the jet, after delivering another smack to Trip's face, this one softer and more for just messing with him than hrting him. "That's for arguing me with me, boy!" she scolded as she pulled her jacket on, shivering a bit. "It's cold as tits in Russia. Why couldn't we have gone to Hawaii or something.. geeze!" Bianca walked over to where Kearo and Patrick were working with the supplies, the hood of the jacket now pulled over her head, zipped up as fully as possible and her hands were shoved down deep into the coat pockets.  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:07 pm
Patrick nodded at Kearo as he placed a ammo crate into the Humvee, He looked over at the parking lot then back to Kearo, "Keep loading these and I'll go hotwire some more, make sure to load the crate of M4-Carbines into this humvee though." he said, his breath frosting in the wind.

Patrick opened the door to a second Humvee with his combat knife and hotwired the Vehicle, he smiled as he noticed a old bottle of Vodka laying on the passenger's side seat, he picked it up and slid it into his coat before driving over to the plane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 pm
Trip walked off the plane putting on his jacket and lighting up a joint. "So far, Russia sucks." he took his hit and held it in for a bit, then exhaled. "Guess i should start unloading the stuff." he went back in and started unloading the plane, starting with the ammunition.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:22 pm
Patrick opened the back of the second Humvee and folded the back seats in before beginning to load ammo and explosives into the back of the truck. He chuckled at Trip's comment, "Its cold, that sucks anywhere, Reznov manor is going to be heated, with fresh food, water, a shower if you want one, and real beds, sure its cold right now, but its a small price to pay for having somewhere safe to hang your hat for the night." He loaded the last of his personal supplies into the back of his Humvee and went to help packing the rest of the Cargo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:24 pm
"Oh, God this box is heavy...." He struggled as he took the crate of M4-carbines and loaded them into the Humvee. "Whoo. Glad that is done. Now I just gotta load the rest into the other cars."  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:31 pm
Trip started loading the ammo and other stuff in any car that had space, "I would love food, water, and a nice shower. I dont mean to sound like a woman, but i like just standing in a hot shower, blitzed off my a**. It helps me think about things."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:35 pm
Patrick Smiled lightly as he pulled up in a third Humvee, "You don't sound like one, but its all the more reason to get these things packed so we can hit the road, get to the Manor and get within the gates before we pull a chain-mob." He got out of the driver's seat and performed his usual routine on the back seat. He went into the Cargo hold to grab the remaining ammo, food and other supplies.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Inkspills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:50 pm
"A shower does sound heavenly, Miss Trip," she cooed, looking foreward to it. She was seated on top of one of cars, watching at the men unloaded the get and filled up the cars with various supplies. "Hop to it, boys! There's food and a soft bed calling my name! Chop chop!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Murph and his squad finally show up in russia. The ramp to the Seaknight drops and Royce and Ghost tumble out in a fury of flailing limbs and fists. The rest of Murph's Squad stumbles out of the helicopter "Al right Ghost, Royce break it up." Ghost and royce continue fighting. Murph runs over to them and pulls them apart. "what the hell is you Malfuction soldiers? Stop fighting. Royce you know better than to make fun of people." Royce still trying to punch ghost hits Murph in the face. " Bloody hell, You better run Royce!" Royce starts running around the Airportand Murph is close behind chasing after him. "Get the hell back here Before I tackle you" Murph goes ahead and tackles Royce and and they start fighting with each other. Finally Two people Grab murph and pulls him away from Royce. "This is Why I question your methods Royce but Your still a good fighter." Ghost goes and gets Murph's M4 and tosses it to him "Thanks Ghost" Ghost looks aat Murph and says I always wanted to go to Prypiat. Or to Chernobyl. "That is not happening Ghost. Im not going to Ukraine just to see Prypiat or Chernobyl. Oh come on sir. I want to see Prypiat It's Fasinating.
"No ghost. Now where is that Damn Humvee? Once again Mac, You are not driving. Im driving. Now where is it?" Echo12-12 This is Baseplate. Your probly wondering where the Humvee is Its sitting By the front Gate. Don't Ruin it please thats the only one That the Russian Military is letting us have in Russia. There is A gas card in the Glove box. When you need to re-fuel go to a Gas station and show them the card and you will get a free top off. "Come on Squad we are Oscar Mike. Lets go."  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:14 pm
"It would help if you loaded up some stuff also. But since there's a chance of you driving the one that I am riding in I can't complain." He said as he put his stuff in the car she was sitting on. He looked up at Bianca "You want me to put your stuff in this one?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 pm
The squad gets into the Humvee Murph ofcourse getting into the Drivers seat. Murph grabs the keys and puts them into the ignition and turns it but the engine fails to turn over. "Who here knows alot about Humvees? Anyone here a Mechanic." Ghost raises his hand. "Ok lets try to get this thing running." Ghost Nodded and gets out and goes to check the engine with Murph. "Oh thats the problem the wire that plugs into the spark plug is disconnectedand the spark plug is shot. I think there is one in the Spare parts box in the back of the Humvee I'll go look" Murph walks around to the back of the Humvee and looks for a Spark plug and finds one "Heres one. It should work. Catch Ghost. Murph tosses the Spark plug and Ghost catches it then screws it in and plugs the wire into it and gives the signal for Royce to turn the key. The engine tries to turn over once then the second time it starts and then Ghost slams the hood down. "Lets go everyone." Ghost and murph get into the Humvee and Murph Shifts the Humvee into Drive and exits out the Gates and onto the roadway. So where are we going? "Where ever we are needed."  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 pm
Joe was helping load the humvees with the ammo. He was careful to place the one with his explosives in the back humvee, where he planned on riding shotgun, then he found a .50 cal machine gun in a garage near where the humvees had come from.
"Can I get some help over here? I doubt we'll need this, but we can mount it on the back humvee just in case. I'll man it if the situation arises," Joe shouted to the group, hoping someone would help him carry the large gun to the humvee and help him set it up.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff