Character profile Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:35 am
Tell us your name/nickname, year level(do not start on 7th, 6th, or 5th year), any interests, and any backround information about your character that we should know about.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:10 pm
im a 3rd year and my name is james andrews. i have blinding blonde hair. im an animigus - i turn into a snowy white fox. i am very sly - which makes me a good chaser on the Gryffindor quidditch team. thats all of me for now!

-Joe  

Soccerjoe
Captain

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
ok i'm uh in 4th yr and i'm japanese ^_^ my names motoko kujaku and uh i turn into a white bengal tiger cause they're every so preety. and i hvae long black hair but i have pink streaks in it cause that looks cool and i have blue eyes and i'm rubbish at quidditch but i'm good at transfiguration and potions and charms.

ok thats all i can think of

NB-sorry for coping your idea of being an animagus joe, i just wanted to be a tiger  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:58 pm
My name is Boisy and I am also an animagus in my fourth year. (motoko took my animal crying , oh well) I transform into a black panther. I basically look like my avi without the gauntlets, whips, shoes, and headband.
I like to play chaser but I am not on the Gryffindor quidditch team. I like to play quidditch with friends.
I am interested in becoming an auror because that is one cool job.  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

velcrow
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:58 pm
hey scream i turn into a fox not white though redish brown and i have blonde hair ike i have now and im on my 3rd year for  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:53 pm
forget wat i said im a werewolf and im a beater and strong but kind with blond hair and not good with spells or potions  

velcrow
Crew

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:12 pm
My name is Henry. I am a third year. My specialty is charms and transfiguration. I like snooping around at night. I have short blonde hair, green-grey eyes, and very tall for my age.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:03 pm
lets see...
name: tari
year: 4th
appearance: may i say my avi, just...school robes and such, i don't think i would wear a ball gown normally to classes ^^;;

to be continued.....((i have to go decorate a christmas tree at the moment, i'll finish this later))  

Tarinsa
Crew

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:58 am
wellthe name's Eris Riddle i'm a third year i can't transform yet but i do talk to snake's and i would like to learn defense aginst the dark arts, potion and transfiguration and moreand there's secrets i have you might want to came and read my Juornal  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:39 am
The names Bittersweet,Niala Rishi Bittersweet to be exact.I'm a fourth year,probably not going to be an animagus until my 6th year....Specialty,hmm.......Charms,Transfiguration and DADA,I like cats *tho' I don't really like taking care of the lil' critters*And.......I look like this---->l00k at m33!  

Snow_phoenix

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:14 am
Hi, I'm Shelia Serafim. I'm actually a Ravenclaw, but I kind of think that Gryffindors like me as I was invited into their tower. Who knows?
I don't like heights much, at least, not heights when the only thing supporting me may malfunction at any moment, so I don't fly on the quidditch team. I am currently working on animagus shape, though it's not going too quickly. I can vaguely see the shape in my mind, but all I know about it so far is that it's kind of smooth-looking and it has wings.
Slytherins beware: I may be Ravenclaw, but I loath the slimy little buggers. And because I'm a Ravenclaw, my pranks are often a little more sophiscated than the average Gryffindor's. I'm good at potions and I know what sort of effects certain types of ingredients can have with others and how to balance those effects.
Year-fourth
I have a Dragon Heartstring and Ivy wood wand, and I'm good at transfiguration (useful subject, that is. twisted ), though charms and defense come pretty close.

(Teacher profile)
Prof. Summers
Divination
easy-going for the most part and fair. Doesn't give much homework, as that means she has to check any and all math involved, which is quite time-consuming. She will not accept made-up homework and does not expect it to be one disaster after another. Will not jump to conclusions about anything she or her students see: if there is a dog shape in a teacup, she will not pronounce it to be the grim. She will suggest, also, that the student may meet a dog in some way in the future.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff