Herbology Class Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:57 pm
This is herbology class and palpatine13 is the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:05 pm
I am the teacher of this class that teaches Herbology. Once we got a few people we will begin.  

Mangled Parking Meter

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:44 am
palpatine13
I am the teacher of this class that teaches Herbology. Once we got a few people we will begin.
*walks in*Good morning sir!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:34 am
konnichiwa ^_^ can we grow flowers ^_^  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:41 am
We will eventually get to growing flowers, but now we need to get the stinksap out of the Mimbulus mimbletonia, and put it in some glass containers. Mimbulus mimbletonia is a cactus looking thingy with no spines, instead it has boil looking thingys on it that we need to pop. Although Stinksap isn't poisonous it stinks. Just a warning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:55 pm
palpatine13
We will eventually get to growing flowers, but now we need to get the stinksap out of the Mimbulus mimbletonia, and put it in some glass containers. Mimbulus mimbletonia is a cactus looking thingy with no spines, instead it has boil looking thingys on it that we need to pop. Although Stinksap isn't poisonous it stinks. Just a warning.

sweatdrop well the truth is i'm not that good in this class so hehe sweatdrop confused  

Eris_M.Riddle

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:54 am
palpatine13
Mimbulus mimbletonia - a rare plant native to Assyria, this plant resembles a gray cactus and throbs slightly; instead of spines, it has boils that spew Stinksap when punctured; the Stinksap is not poisonous but does smell like "rancid manure. I think this is more informative,sir.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:54 am
yeah but his sounds funnier  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:26 am
Snow_phoenix
palpatine13
Mimbulus mimbletonia - a rare plant native to Assyria, this plant resembles a gray cactus and throbs slightly; instead of spines, it has boils that spew Stinksap when punctured; the Stinksap is not poisonous but does smell like "rancid manure. I think this is more informative,sir.

Why thank you. Wow your smart. But yes I was trying to make it sound funny, unexperienced, but funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:36 am
Boisy walks through the front door and stares at a the Mimbulus mimbletonia "Hey everyone, wow that cactus looks pretty ugly"  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:44 am
"Good you will be working with it today. Sit down and start; I want only one jar full of Stinksap. Then we can start on growing flowers."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:30 am
Boisy cautiously edges towards the mimbulus thingy and approuches it carefully.looking at it as if it were just about to explode. Boisy puts on his nose gear and and pokes at a boil and it pops."Ewww I can still smell it. good thing it isn't as bad." Boisy starts collectin the stink sap. "Hey what is this stink sap fr anyways?"  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:41 am
"I ship the stinksap off to the muggle schools and they put it in their lunches and feed it to the kids. I can get good money off of it but sadly it's no good because it isn't wizard money. Just kidding. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:15 am
palpatine13
"I ship the stinksap off to the muggle schools and they put it in their lunches and feed it to the kids. I can get good money off of it but sadly it's no good because it isn't wizard money. Just kidding. xd

if you're going to sell it to someone i want a 20% share of the profits  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:35 am
Shelia slips on the nose gear, which vaguely resembled a muggle gas mask for only the nose and mouth, and grabs a glass container. She slips it almost all the way over one of the boils and prods the part sticking out with a quill. The boil erupts and squirts the sap into the container.
Shelia tips the vial up and moves on to another boil.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff