Reply RP at Hogwarts
Transfiguration Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:21 am
Good day students,I am your Transfiguration teacher,Ms. Niala Rishi Bittersweet.You are to address me as Professor Bittersweet at all times.

In my class there will be no shouting,playing or any other activities other than writing notes and completing tasks I have given you.

I will consider to end my classes early if you behave yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:32 am
hello ^_^ i want to learn transifiguration. what do we learn first? i can turn into a tiger ^_^ a preety white one ^_^  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:49 am
Princess_Motoko
hello ^_^ i want to learn transifiguration. what do we learn first? i can turn into a tiger ^_^ a preety white one ^_^

lets turn the teacher into a turtle. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:51 pm
palpatine13
Princess_Motoko

great idea oh and be ready for our lesson on potion so you might want to pay attention which i will be cheaking on how your doing  

Eris_M.Riddle

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:37 am
palpatine13
Princess_Motoko

stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:48 am
Princess_Motoko
Ms Motoko,you mispelled "transfiguration" and "pretty".And we will start with simple tasks such as transforming your pet to an item,human transfiguration is for sixth years only and being a animagus doesn't count.  

Snow_phoenix

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:56 am
Snow_phoenix
Princess_Motoko
Ms Motoko,you mispelled "transfiguration" and "pretty".And we will start with simple tasks such as transforming your pet to an item,human transfiguration is for sixth years only and being a animagus doesn't count.

yeah but my tiger form is very pretty and i don't want to turn my kitty Kura-chan into an item sad i like my kitty.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:22 am
Boisy runs into the classroom half dressed in his robes and the other in pj's. "Sorry I slept in. My alarm did not go off" sweatdrop Boisy sits down in his desk and takes out his pet puppy and takes out his wand his wand out.  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:32 am
Princess_Motoko
Snow_phoenix
Princess_Motoko

yeah but my tiger form is very pretty and i don't want to turn my kitty Kura-chan into an item sad i like my kitty.

but you can turn your cat into a statue or picture of a cat. Then you wouldn't have to clean up after it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:05 pm
Princess_Motoko
Snow_phoenix
Princess_Motoko

I understand that you love your pet Ms.Motoko but it's a part of the lesson.  

Snow_phoenix

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:07 pm
boiseboy
Boisy runs into the classroom half dressed in his robes and the other in pj's. "Sorry I slept in. My alarm did not go off" sweatdrop Boisy sits down in his desk and takes out his pet puppy and takes out his wand his wand out.
I'll let it go this time Mr.Boisy,just button up your robes and make sure it doesn't happen again biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:08 pm
palpatine13
Princess_Motoko
Snow_phoenix
Princess_Motoko

but you can turn your cat into a statue or picture of a cat. Then you wouldn't have to clean up after it.
You can't leave your pet as an item for a long period of time Mr.Palpantine,it's like torturing the creature  

Snow_phoenix

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:06 am
Snow_phoenix
palpatine13
Princess_Motoko
Snow_phoenix
Princess_Motoko

You can't leave your pet as an item for a long period of time Mr.Palpantine,it's like torturing the creature

if it's torturing i'm not doing it >.< *huggles Kura tight*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:41 am
Boisy turns towards Princess_Motoko "Professor Bittersweet says it was torcher only if you kept the pet that way. We aare only dong it for a minute or 2. Maybe even less. If it was comlete torcher for our pets then Professor Bittersweet wouldn't be telling us to do it now would she?" Boisy turns towards Professor Bittersweet..."So what is ths spell that we say?"  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:44 pm
boiseboy
Boisy turns towards Princess_Motoko "Professor Bittersweet says it was torcher only if you kept the pet that way. We aare only dong it for a minute or 2. Maybe even less. If it was comlete torcher for our pets then Professor Bittersweet wouldn't be telling us to do it now would she?" Boisy turns towards Professor Bittersweet..."So what is ths spell that we say?"

But what if we get the spell wrong and turn our pets into have pet half thing-we-tried-to-trasfigure? What if we can't reverse it then? What a sight that would be in Diagon Alley, half cat half roll of parchment. But I doubt that will happen.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff