Reply RP at Hogwarts
Hospital Wing Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:46 pm
if your injured come here and get healed (but we need a person for this job) well sence i'm a potoin teacher i will be be here for right now though
{{leaves to the teacher's louge}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:28 am
((I'll describe it if you don't mind. I sort of described part of it in The North Tower-Divination because of a certain kind of irony I had in mind for the predictions.))

The hospital wing is large and sunny, with many windows and even a few skylights. There are room-stretching charms on it so it's larger inside than outside.
Because it's so large, a nurse once divided it into curtained-off "wards". There are six wards, and each one has five beds in it. There is also a different name for each ward, which is carved into a wooden plaque and hung on the far wall of the ward.
arrow For regular accidents, like broken bones, cuts, and bruises, there is the Oak Ward and the Elm Ward.
arrow For quidditch-related accidents (this one is nearest the door so the mud-covered teams don't track mud all over the hospital wing) there is the Quaffle Ward.
arrow For magic-related injuries, such as potion spills and the results of corridor duels, there is the Phoenix Ward and the Hippogriff Ward
arrow For miscellanious injuries or for the privacy of a particular occupant, there is the ward in the far back corner of the room: the Potter Ward, so named for all the time that Harry Potter spent at the hospital wing.
((So, a quick overview...))
Regular accidents: Oak and Elm.
Quidditch accidents: Quaffle
Magic accidents: Phoenix and Hippogriff.
Miscellanious: Potter.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:03 pm
Alutian
((I'll describe it if you don't mind. I sort of described part of it in The North Tower-Divination because of a certain kind of irony I had in mind for the predictions.))

The hospital wing is large and sunny, with many windows and even a few skylights. There are room-stretching charms on it so it's larger inside than outside.
Because it's so large, a nurse once divided it into curtained-off "wards". There are six wards, and each one has five beds in it. There is also a different name for each ward, which is carved into a wooden plaque and hung on the far wall of the ward.
arrow For regular accidents, like broken bones, cuts, and bruises, there is the Oak Ward and the Elm Ward.
arrow For quidditch-related accidents (this one is nearest the door so the mud-covered teams don't track mud all over the hospital wing) there is the Quaffle Ward.
arrow For magic-related injuries, such as potion spills and the results of corridor duels, there is the Phoenix Ward and the Hippogriff Ward
arrow For miscellanious injuries or for the privacy of a particular occupant, there is the ward in the far back corner of the room: the Potter Ward, so named for all the time that Harry Potter spent at the hospital wing.
((So, a quick overview...))
Regular accidents: Oak and Elm.
Quidditch accidents: Quaffle
Magic accidents: Phoenix and Hippogriff.
Miscellanious: Potter.

shore thing i don't mind really  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:10 am
The Phoenix, Hippogriff, and even the Potter wards are full to bursting with Slytherins who had strangely-colored hair and were humming and toe-tapping, all while looking greatly embarrased. Almost the entire Slytherin house was in there, the results of a prank in the Great Hall.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

squeekerz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:29 pm
Someone just ran into me on a broomstick! And my right leg hurts really bad!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:59 am
I am the new nurse! My name is Madam Spirit, if you please!  

squeekerz

squeekerz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:12 pm
*Goes around to tidy things up* Wow, I'm surpised no one has been sent here! *continues to straighten things up*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:43 pm
UMM I KINDA WAS TRYIG TO TRANSFORM INTO THIS ONE GURL SO I TRIED GETTING A SAMPLE OF HER HAIR BUT I KINDA ACCIDENTALY PICKED A CAT HAIR OFF HER ROBE SO CAN U CHANGE ME BACK???? OH GOSH I FEEL A HAIR BALL COMMING ON!!!!!  

Stonefist15

hpfan429924

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:37 pm
im just sick probally from eating to many sweets and being outside
on my way here someone crashed into me with a broomstick i think my arm is broken
vomits on floor and then falls into it face first
*slyerins laugh*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:22 pm
can you reatch severed limbs??  

darkmage676

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:11 pm
any thing for coughs, headache and runny nose? i feel like i was run over by the train.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:07 pm
I think I broke my wrist tripping down the stairs. At least it wasn't in front of a lot of people.  

HarryJamesPotter298

Wilted_Red_Roses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:50 pm
Brad limps into the hospital wing, supported by two Teachers on eacher side, His eyes are barely open and he is muttering in gibberish "Snuh shell kacsoki Umbrullar Fur ze pure..."
One of the teachers calls out for a nurse ans explains to her when she arrives that Brad has been hit by numerous exotic curses of which are too hard to distiguish. Apparently Brad wwas caught in the Leaky Couldren talking to a gang of young witches and wzards from Africa.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:25 pm
*stumbles in coughing up frogs*
my *coughs up frog* spell *coughs up frog* back fireeeddd *coughs up frog*
*frogs start coming out nose* oooowwww!!!! *cough cough* wwwwaaaaa!!!!!  

hpfan429924

hpfan429924

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:28 pm
when im better ill be the new nurse if no one is now  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items