Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolfin Colordog Academy

Back to Guilds

A friendly and beneficial guild to hang out and have fun! Make friends, role play, and join in some guild events! 

Tags: Role Play, Contests, Freebies, Drawing, Animals 

Reply ☆Ҭhe Ȃcademy☆
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allvar
Captain

Friendly Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm
I'd like to get to know you all, and I'm sure you want to
get to know me and everyone else as well~!

Name:
Hobbies:
Additional:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Name:
Just call me Allvar unless you feel the need to call me by a nickname owo
Personality: Sympathetic, Empathetic, Loyal,
Artistic, Stubborn, Occasionally Hyper,
Random, Moody, OCD
Hobbies: Drawing, Manga, Anime, Hacky Sac, Computer, Music,
Learning Languages, Video Games, Role Playing, Dog Grooming
Additional: I'm Oblivious to the Obvious, Slow to Realization, I like Violence, I like Yaoi xD;

Allvar
Captain

Friendly Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

12344321I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm
Name: Mello-is-yellow, Mello

Personality: Judge me yourself..

Hobbies: Rping

Additional: I edited this. - Mello.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 pm
Name:Grand Chevalier Haji,Call me Grand Chevalier Haji. haha jk Haji is fine
Personality:None
Hobbies:What are these?
Additional:
I like mangoes  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

iiHyperKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Name:
Elyssa, Kitty, Izzy, Ely.
Personality:
I can be crazy at times but I'm actually quite quiet.
Hobbies:
Sleeping in trees, Reading Yaoi and Yuri.
Additional:
I be 12 13! C:
I'm violent and do not disturb me or I will literary kill you. Senpai knows.

I'm very violent =.=

EDIT: I'M 13 NAO ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm
xl_Kawaii Kitty_lx
Name:
Elyssa, Kitty, Izzy, E.
Personality:
I can be crazy at times but I'm acctually quite quiet.
Hobbies:
Art, sleeping in trees, finding weapons in my bedroom ( xDD ) cutting, .... And, uhh... RIDING THE WORLDS LARGES INDOOR ROLLARCOASTER, MINDBENDER!! C: /finally tall enough. Reading Yaoi and Yuri. ANIME F YUH
Additional:
I be 12 C:
I'm violent and do not disturb me or I will littlary kill you. Senpai knows *glares*
Violent irl and on Gaia xD
I'M BI C:

Mello.... >>

Wut?  

12344321I

Rayna Deja Lokelani

Desirable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:22 pm
Name: Rouge, Draca; my given name sucks.
Personality: I am rather on the quiet side until you get to know me, and then I am a bit more open to you.
Hobbies: Roleplaying, writing, and the practice of magick (not tricks)
Additional: I am an easy going mom, I love roleplaying and I enjoy trying out new scenarios when I find time for them, I work A LOT, so forgive my absence from time to time, but I post as often as I possibly can.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Name: Arctic Onichi, Oni, Shana, Rin &/or Oreo
Personality: Usually nice, kinda quiet most of the time xD, I'm not really one to leap first and ask questions later. I'm mostly laid back and fun-loving. ^^
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, singing, observing nature...simple things that don't require much thought
Additional: Erm, hoping it doesn't ruin any possible friendships, but just throwing it out there, I'm a furry. I wouldn't say one of the stereotypical furries though; I'm much more down to Earth about it and not all antsy when people ridicule me about it.

Inkkubi

Romantic Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

shadowmere13d

5,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: Jessica
Personality: I'm not very social and I like to be alone. I'm quiet but open up once I get to know people
Hobbies: draw, play violin, I write sometimes, watch anime, read manga, read yaoi
Additional: There is not much else to say....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm
Sweetheart...

Name: Sarah (please call me Rei or Suchi)
Personality: Sweet, funny, caring, mean. I'm very quiet too
Hobbies: I like to draw, read, and listen to music. I hardly go outside. WATCHING ANIME XP
Additional: im bi, and 13. love wolves. i has a fursona.

You are sadly mistaken....

HoshiImai

Desirable Kitten

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25

Katsuu Chan

Big Fatcat

12,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:15 pm
Name: KatKat! <3
Personality: Awkward, Chipper, Kind, Total Weirdo
Hobbies: drawing, wolves, roleplaying, yaoi
Additional: I'm 17, I hope I won't be considered old here o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:34 pm
Insanekatchild
Name: KatKat! <3
Personality: Awkward, Chipper, Kind, Total Weido
Hobbies: drawing, wolves, roleplaying, yaoi
Additional: I'm 17, I hope I won't be considered old here o.O

Lol don't worry about your age or thinking you're old xD If anyone should it's me, I'll be 19 in less than a month! Although my mind completely denies the fact, Lulz :3 I have the mind of like..a 5 year old XD

Allvar
Captain

Friendly Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Foxwolfy

Backwoods Shapeshifter

14,525 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:35 pm
Name: My name's a big secret, unless you've guessed it, or I've forgotten that I was being all mysterious and told you it's Sam. But call me Wolfy.
Personality: Well, I guess it depends who you ask. I'm usually quite quiet and reserved - for the first five minutes. After that I'm only quiet if I don't like you. I have a tendency towards early-morning grumpiness, and I don't suffer fools gladly. Meaning I have a tendency to lose my patience rapidly. If I consider you to be my friend, I'm one of the most random people I've met, and can range from curiously depressed to wickedly hyper in the space of two short hours, a liter bottle of coke, three marshmallows, a can of energy drink, and four packets of skittles. Like I say. It depends.
Hobbies:I fill my time with lots of useless little things, like school, and passing exams, and also save my time for other more useful diversions, like procrastination, Roleplaying in the vast Gaia forums, Synchronized swimming, Reading, and writing. (Not that the last comes out much good.)
Additional: I want to work with Wolves after Uni, and if It means I have to go and live in Fricken Canada, I will. (Despite the freakish cold.) I'm Seventeen, Live in England, and have several possibly unstable alter egos that you will meet, if you haunt Barton Town for long enough. Oh, and I write too much. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:00 pm
Name: My real name is classified ninja lol but if you still want to call me something just call me Cujo
Personality: Shy at first, but once I get used to someone or something I turn into a freaking chatterbox. People who know me know I can be quite sarcastic and random once they've been around me long enough.
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, gaming, watching anime and RPing =3
Additional: I'm a total sucker for my friends! If any one of them is in a quarrel I'll do my best to defend them. I also love my three dogs, four cats, and my sisters (grumpy) leopard gecko. Family, music and friends are a big part of my life. I can't go a day without any of them =D  

Cataclysmic Cujo
Crew

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:04 pm
Name: I go by many names. The big main ones are Raven or Rav for short and Kitty or WereCub...
Personality: Well most people say a am psycho and some even say I am bipolar or have a split personality... I don't see it... Anyways I have a habit of hitting people... or biting... or something along those lines. Though I am normally in a good mood and I am nice to everyone unless you completely tick me off then you get the fangs to the arm. I am also almost always hyper. I am also told I am a big flirt but I don't see...
Hobbies: I adore writing killer stories or drawing something wild and awesome[by my friends standers]. I am always reading some book about animals or some sort, mainly wolves though since they are my favorite animal in demand. I role-play a lot, sometimes in real life to if I ever get the chance. I also glomp people a lot and just hang on them[If they are super tall]. I love reading fanfictions[if they are good anyways] and I love to read mangas too.
Additional: I am 16yrs old and proud of it! I love to be in the outdoors and I hunt a lot though I never actually kill anything... A lot of my friends call me Werecub cause I act wilder then normal during a full moon[never notices] the cub was given from my friend who calls me his cub[still gets irritated about that sometimes]... I also got a lot in my real life to do sometimes so if I miss a day or two of posting, sorry but you just gonna have to deal with it.

☆Ҭhe Ȃcademy☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff