Reply ◆ Archived Threads
1 - A Art Class Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 am
Angie was young enough to be a student, in fact she was a student under some subjects, like mythology.

However for this class, she was advanced enough to teach it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 am
Krag walks in slowly to art. He liked being able to draw, so thiis class was his frist choice. He looked around and saw the teacher. Or, student being the teacher.  

Bloody Handed God

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 am
"Hey!~" she smiled, "I'm Angie. and you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:21 pm
"H...hi. I'm Krag. Nive to m...meet you." He sat down near the back corner of the class and looked down at the table the whole time.  

Bloody Handed God

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 pm
"Well you're the only student so we can't really do any teaching or learning just yet."
She walked to the back of the class and sat down in the chair in front of him, facing him.
"What's wrong, Krag? You seem sad, or... or flustered."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm
He jumpped when she sat down. "Ahh, umm....n...nothing. Nothing is wrong."  

Bloody Handed God

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:10 pm
"Oh, okay. Well, tell me 'bout yourself, Krag! Like, how long you've been to Fuyu?" Angie was a bit nosy at times, but that was just typically her; curious and friendly. At times it probably got a little annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:21 pm
"Just a couple days...." He didnt like talking too much. Till he knows the person hes talking to at least.  

Bloody Handed God

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 pm
"Well if you ever need help with anything, give me a call, my phone's always on me and I'm a light sleeper." she said, writing down her number and then leaving it on his desk, still smiling brightly, "I've only been here a couple weeks. I'm a student but I'm crew too. You don't mind me talking to much, do you? I-I mean, if I am, I'll stop..." she slowed down her words.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 pm
He looked up at her and smiled slightly. "No, its alright. I rather like someone to talk to."  

Bloody Handed God

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Kwaa~ Excellent! Well, yeah, and if you don't have a dorm yet, here's the address to mine. It's a house and we have extra rooms. Anyway, I love it here at Fuyu. It's one of the closest things I have to family..." she said.

Then a black jaguar pawed up beside Angie and sat down on the ground. She pet it, staring thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:07 pm
He stared at the jaguar.  

Bloody Handed God

Wuufi

OG Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
Dean walked in and sat in the back of the class looking a little angry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This is Lotia. She won't bite." she pet Lotia on the head and then looked at Dean.

Both Angie and Krag were sitting at the back of the class, just 2 seats away from Dean. "What's up, kid? Something wrong?" though she wasn't older than Dean, more like his age, but she called everyone kid, "I'm Angie. And you are?"  

AngieLuna

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces