User ImageAimai walks in and gives teacher a rare amile and sits down  

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

Can I take a bite out of you?

Drake walks into the room and looks around. He gives the teacher a smirk, and walks towards the back of the room, as he passes Aimai he gives her a wink. Drake finds a seat at the back of the room sits down, taking in the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 am
]*Aimai winks back and blushs her face turning a bright pink**She smiles again at the fair teacher*"You can bite me...but I wouldn't taste very good."She says with a glitter in her eye.User Image  

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

Drake gets up and sits next to Aimai and gives her a crooked smile and whispers "Im sure you would taste..divine" He then starts to doodle on a piece of paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm
"Hey, you two!" she smiled back, her smile was sweet, "I'm Angeli-Luna Sohma, but don't call me Mrs. Sohma. Just Angie. And you are?"  

AngieLuna

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm
Drake gets up and walks over to his teacher. Sticking out a hand he says "I am Drake. Nice to meet you Angie" He said with a crooked smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm
User ImageAimai giggles"You think so?""Hello Miss Angie!" SHe says cherfully
"I am Aimai Akimari,Of London England."

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:47 pm
Synthia walks in...Her eyes glace at each person in the room.
She smiles at the teacher, and walks to one of the seats.

~She sits there for a while, then asks. "Are we going to start soon, not trying to sound pushy Miss..Or just waiting for more students.?"

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

Drake looks over at Aimai and gives her a smile, followed by a wink. "Yea you look tasty". Shifting his eyes over, he sees Synthia. "Hello" He says giving her a smile. Im surrounded by cute girls. He thinks. Its my lucky day.  

prettypoison2111

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 pm
She shook Drake's hand. She looked about his age, so she was clearly just a student teacher.
"Not miss" she chuckled, "As I just explained, just call me Angie. There's a chance I'm younger than you, anyway" she smiled.

Then she sat back down and added "We won't be concentrating on art history this term, but principles of art. First of all, the 3 colours schemes. Anyone know what they are?" They wouldn't be learning anything for too long; Angie didn't have the right attention span for that. To be honest, she probably didn't have enough attention span to be a real teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 am
"Okay Angie" Drake says laughing. "Do you mean the primary and secondary colors, Angie?" Grinning now  

prettypoison2111

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:01 am
"Yep!" She grinned back "Primary, secondary, and tertiary. As well, the more advanced colour schemes are triadic, monochromatic, and analogous. Know about those?" She asked, sitting at her desk.

Her clothes were quite informal, and at her desk was her sketchbook and art supplies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 am
"Hello.." She replied shyly to the boy..

User Image  

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

prettypoison2111

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:11 am
Drake leans forward at his desk. "I do" he said smiling "If i remember corectly... the primary colors are red, blue and yellow.. the secondary colors are purple.. orange and green" He gives the teacher a crooked smile.  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff