Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
The Quit Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm
If you want to quit an RP, please post so here, instead of just not posting any longer. If you have multiple characters in the same RP, please state which one(s) you are discountinuing. I think this will greatly help those who are waiting for people to reply but don't know the other person/ people quit the RP. I'm guilty of this just as much as anyone, but I think this is a neccassary forum for any RPing guild. Hopefully there won't be a lot of posting here, and please only post quitting notices here, PM me with any questions.

(Hopefully I'm not overstepping my boundaries as a guild member by making this forum)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 am
This is just a question, but if our character is going to die, should we post it here too?  

wabbradford

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:41 am
Yeah, Quit and Character Death Forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:21 am
I am not quitting. I just haven't had the motivation to post. But I'm hoping to do so sometime this week.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

backera95

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 am
captain allen price was KIA in ontario  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm
If you're going to take a break then DO NOT post here. Post that crap in the Absentee forum.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:20 pm
Well, I'm quitting my character Shane in the California forum,my group isn't posting like at all..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 pm
Antarctica, Harry Truman, France, L4D are all RP's that I have either started or rebooted, and they are active, just waiting for people to post. If you read and follow the rules in each of them then you can RP in them. France was restarted, so go back a page or two until you see the division of zero lol. All the other's are open for other RPer's. Most of them are waiting on N for Notorious to respond but I haven't seen him respond like at all in a long time. So just hop in any one if you can obey the rules and I know I check at least twice a night to see if I can reply usually (I live in Germany so I'm ahead of everyone by at least 6 hours lol).  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

awaqu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 am
California I am quitting, because that was the only place I was in
lololo.  
The Apocalypse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items