Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Alaska

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreenTeaKing

Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:04 pm
My very homeland... I have been studying the infected for many years now... The zombie outbreak in Alaska was brought by careless actions... In my old lab, many of my scientists were testing on an infected individual...one of my fellow scientists did not strap the infected down fast enough... Thee "Project" on which we were working on was to try and make the infected able to commense conversation with the humans...Then, we may be figuring why they are always in need of the uninfected flesh... Once the "Project" escaped, the small city I lived in, Anchorage...was hit hard... It moved throught the cold wastes until it was taken over... my understanding is that Barrow is still left unimpacted... Fellow survivors and scientists set out to reach Barrow... No responce back from them yet... If I find the..."Project"... I will be able to commense the "Speech" operation... This certain infected individual is named "F33d M3"

-This transmission is out-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm
arrow  

F33d M3

0drizzt0

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image Before I start my post I would like to Clarify how my posts are made.
Any actions are in normal black font.
Any words said are in black bold
Any side notes, anything not related to the RP are in red. Thanks.

Kinto looked down at the only person he had ever loved in this world. She was lifeless, yet she was still as beautiful as she was when she was alive. He leaned over her sobbing. Just letting the tears fall around her body. Oh God, where have you gone? Why did you leave us? He screamed, although no one was there to hear. Kinto had come up with the idea that maybe God was dead. He was no longer around, but from the looks of everything, the Devil had taken rule. Something must be done, but first the man needed the one thing dearest back.
Devil! If you are listening bring my beloved back. I will sign my soul away. I will do anything you want, just bring her back! He heard a slight moan, I looked down.

Kinto saw his fiance looking up at him with her beautiful eyes. A smile came to his face. Yet something wasn't right about her eyes, they didn't look like they belonged to her. His smile dropped, Kinto scooted backwards away from her body. Her body lifted up in a way that defied gravity, her head was tilted to the side and leaning back. Her jaw seemed like it was just hanging open, and her back arched backwards with her arms hanging behind her. This wasn't what Kinto wanted to happen, the Devil gave her body back, but her soul was still with the Devil. He knew what he had to do now; Kinto had to rescue her soul from the devil, but first he had to take care of the body.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:35 pm
0drizzt0
Before I start my post I would like to Clarify how my posts are made.
Any actions are in normal black font.
Any words said are in black bold
Any side notes, anything not related to the RP are in red. Thanks.

I looked down at the only person I ever loved in this world. She was lifeless, yet she was still as beautiful as she was when she was alive. I was leaning over her sobbing. Just letting the tears fall around her body. Oh God, where have you gone? Why did you leave leave us? I screamed, although no one was there to hear me. I had come up with the that maybe God was dead. He was no longer around, but from the looks of everything, the Devil had taken rule. Something must be done, but first I needed the one thing dearest to me back.
Devil! If you are listening bring my beloved back. I will sign my soul away. I will do anything you want, just bring her back! I heard a slight moan, I looked down.

I saw my fiance looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. A smile came to my face. Yet something wasn't right about her eyes, they didn't look like they belonged to her. My smile dropped, I scooted backwards away from her body. Her body lifted up in a way that defied gravity, her head was tilted to the side and leaning back. Her jaw seemed like it was just hanging open, and her back arched backwards with her arms hanging behind her. This wasn't what I wanted to happen, the Devil gave her body back to me, but her soul was still with the Devil. I knew what I had to do now. I had to rescue her soul from the devil, but first I had to take care of the body.

((You post in past tense no I or me myself etc.))  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

0drizzt0

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm
It says nothing in rules on how I have to write my roleplays. Also you didn't have to quote my entire post just to tell me that, you could have just typed my name in. And why would anyone write in past tense. That just destroys the whole idea of mystery, especially with survival RPs. If I'm writing in past tense then I am telling a story, then of course I made it out of all my situations alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Kinto walked backwards towards the closet and slowly opened it. She was walking very slow towards him. Blood dripping out from her mouth, seemed like she was drooling for his flesh. She was just close enough for him to quickly get behind her and push her in the closet. He closed the closet and locked it. He could hear her gargled moans and slight screaming.

With the hard part finished he grabbed his emergency backpack and headed off. His neighbor is weapons fanatic so he walked over there to see if he could borrow a weapon or two. When he got to his neighbors house he noticed the door was open and the windows were broken. He cautiously walked inside the house, blood was everywhere. All the weapons were missing off the walls, furniture was thrown everywhere. H looked for anything he could grab and use as a weapon. He saw a small shimmer in the corner.

He moved some debris off the object. It was a pantera claw with two of the blades broken off. The claw looked like it was forever in the position of flipping the bird. He put the claw and strapped it onto his hand.  

0drizzt0

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Apocalypse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items