Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Robert Von Arnim's Luxury Lake Cabin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookpaia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Robert Von Arnim's Luxury Lake Cabin

Estate and area pictures

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image

After the long hike they arrived to a forest and lake. It was a mixed forest, it had both the evergreen needly kind and leafy colorful kind (in the autumn.) The cabin was beautiful. He had never lived anywhere so luxurious. He had always wanted to live a simpler life. The fact that it was close to a lake made it that much better. He had always lived in bunkers and low grade homes. The bounties he has taken over 10 years of his life he has acquired him a small fortune. This allowed him to purchase such a home. He is excited to check out inside also but for now he was marveling at his own home. He sits down comfortably and and takes a celebration swig of his whiskey (in his flask.) "Unbelievable." Is all he said.  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Snow

Snow hadn't said anything from the time that they had left. She had enjoyed the walked through the woods and it had spiked her senses, it made her want to start running around there but she refrained from it.

When they finally approached the house it had surprised her. She didn't expect a house that big for sure. She lived in a large house when she was smaller but then her mom got into crack and things went downhill from there. Snow looked around, the location, it was absolutely perfect. The lake was so close and it made her want to swim. The forest also around the house made her inner wolf ache to get out.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image

After taking a few moments to enjoy the moment. Taking in the scenery, he cracked a smile. He offered some of the whiskey to Snow. Leaving it on the ground in case she wants some. He began to slowly wander to the lake shore. "Ill check out the house later. My Contact promised me he transferred my munitions to the house too, gotta check later if i have all my inventory." For now he just wanted to see the shore. Also he needs to change soon. His clothes were crap...  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:08 pm
Snow

Snow took the bottle of whiskey and chugged it taking a good couple sips. Her throat immediately burned and her eyes teared up a bit from the burn. She smiled though when she placed it on the ground back.

Snow looked at the house as she decided to go inside. She walked up the steps to it and walked through the door. She found where the kitchen, living room, and other rooms were as she looked for the bedrooms. She sighed when she found one bedroom. "Men" she thought as she looked through the closet to see if there were some female cloths but she didn't find any.

Walking around the bedroom she went into the bathroom and took her cloths off. She then made sure he wasn't inside as she went into the bedroom and went on her fours. She closed her eyes and called onto her wolf side, immediately she felt the change. Her bones shifted as there could be heard quiet popping sounds and fur quickly covered her body. She walked around stretching in her new body. It had been awhile since she change and she wasn't used to seeing things from this angle for sure.

Snow headed outside as she managed to open the front door in her paws. Once outside she sat down and let out a loud howl.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

Rob was at the shore, he simply went to see the view. He placed his hand in the water to see the temperature. He also felt the ground and rocks. He likes it here. He began to walk back to the house. When he gets to the porch he looks blankly to see a white wolf on the mat. "What." In the mixed green forest, He wonders how a white coated wolf got there. Also as to why it is on his porch for that matter. He wonders if this is for his concern and whether or not he should draw his gun.  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 pm
Snow

Snow heard footsteps now as she turned to see Rob there. She didn't move at first as she then stood up and wagged her tail and she moved her ears back. She slowly started moving towards him as she was curious what he'd do. She kept her eyes steadily on him.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

Rob then was assured that he didn't need his gun, since the wolf approached slowly. "How did this get here?" he wondered, why would an animal like this go through all the trouble of climbing up the stairs just to stand by the mat. "oh well" he sighed. He tried to think of ways to move to wolf out of the way and to tell it to go home. He ended up trying to signal the wolf to leave. This pretty much resulted in him waving his and and crouching, making him look like a complete fool. He picks up the whiskey flask, to find it empty. "all of it?..." "i coulda sworn i could smell it....." He looks at the wolf. It smells like whiskey. His sense of smell wasn't amazing, but good enough. He facepalms. "You could have told me you could do this before...and what happened to your clothes? I brought in my sisters clothes, but i don't think you'll want those, they are all junky army type." There probably aren't clothe stores for a good walk of 5 miles. "But it'll have to do for now. We will pick some up another time." At around this time he started to wonder if she can even understand a word he said, it only occurred to him now.  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:45 pm
Snow

Snow looked at him as she watched him make signs. If only she could talk she would laugh at him and say that he looked like an idiot. She noticed him smell whiskey off of her and she couldn't help but let out a toothy smile, it looked pretty funny because she still was a wolf. After he started talking she understood him. She wouldn't mind wearing army cloths truth to be told as long as they were wearable and they fit her. As for walking back to the cloths stores, that would have to wait for awhile because she wouldn't want to walk back. For now at least.... Snow wasn't also going to turn back to a human, it was amusing like this for now.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

Rob has yet to see the inside. He carefully made his way to the front door, stepping over the ball of white fur on the way. He opened the door and his jaw dropped, it was HUGE and super fancy. "Guess that makes me high class then." He felt bad walking in dressed like this. So he took off his muddy boots, and made his way to the bedroom. He looked in the closet. All he saw was his average army stuff, then to the side some casual wear, however you could barly see it over the brown and green from the army stuff. He ended up wearing black casual track pants. and a loose green sweater. He also grabs some sandals. He felt weird wearing what he was, but honestly didn't care. He'll check out his weapon stock later, if there was anything missing he is gonna flip.  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 pm
Snow

Snow didn't react as she saw that he stepped over her. She followed him into the house and waited outside the bedroom as he changed. She walked in and looked through the closet managing to find something that didn't have his scent on it and would be probably his sisters. She found Kahiki shorts and a black tank top. She grabbed it in her mouth and put it over her back. She walked over to her stash of cloths and picked up her underwear and walked into the bathroom.

She stretched out as she thought of her human self now and she felt her fur disappear and her bones once again readjusting and popping. She stood up when she was fully human and got dressed. She had enough fun for one night.

Snow walked out of the bathroom and used her nose to find Robert. She smiled when she saw him and couldn't help but laugh. "You....." she stopped and looked at him again thinking how to say it politely. "You looked like an idiot when you were trying to talk to me with only hand motions." she said shaking her head as she managed to stop laughing now.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image

Rob shrugged. "You didn't look too comfy on your back, at the compound." Rob said feeling proud of himself. "You hungry?" He asks heading over to the fridge. Only to open it up to see little on the menu. Mostly non-perishables and frozen meat."I can defrost and cook the meat for steaks, other than that ill have to call for a food shipment. Ill call for that so we can get it tomorrow. Clothes fit you okay?"  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 pm
Snow

Snow shot him a glare. "Hahaha. Well aren't you funny" she then looked away as she sat down on the stools that were beside the island. She then thought for a while. "For food, honestly anything that is meat will do... If I don't like it, there is a forest here after all and we can go hunt down a bear or something..." she trialled off with a smirk. To her it would be fun.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

"Hmm, a bear? That would be good meat and no need to defrost, but im not gonna empty 2 clips into it, that would just spoil the meat... hmmmm" Robert decided to finally check his weapon stash inventory. 4 Colt pistols, Couple rifles, some full auto some spring loaded, explosives of all sorts, and last but not least, the crossbow! He pulled it out of its foam encasing and started to put it together. Its been too long since he broke it out. "For ammunition... Normal bolts or explosive bolts? Maybe poison bolts? net bolts? splitting bolts? So many decisions, holographic sight? or scope?" For Rob its like being at a candy shop, except he already owned everything. He ended up mounting a sniper scope on it and decided to bring along both normal bolts and maiming bolts. After being stuck inside flesh the maiming bolts expand themselves, that if shot between bones can break them. Helpful but a luxury, with this new home and all he thought it seemed appropriate.  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:24 pm
Snow

Snow didn't say anything but she followed him into the room he went. She looked around seeing the guns as she watched him take out the crossbow and put it together. "So what exactly did you do for the past several years." she asked him. She would change into a wolf for the hunt too. It would be better that way. Animal against animal. But, with help from one side.

User Image

€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces