Reply Role Plays Go in here.
Dark Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mothers womb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^^^
Will and his dog

Will was just waking in the middle of an ocean on his small fishing boat. He gets up and sees his dog (peter) sitting down next to his bed.he gets out and puts his boots, gloves and sword on. He walks along the deck of his boat and smells the frest air he takes out his net and gets ready to catch some fish, when suddenly he hears a crash....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:08 pm
*Carlissa runs out from her house and looks around she sees a man by the lake she aproches him*

"What was that?"  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Mothers womb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:29 pm
*will turned around and saw her* "i dont kno i didnt see it properally but it was dark...very dark". he said "can me and my dog stay with you for a while as i do not have a home anymore". will asked  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:31 pm
*Carlissa looks at him and then glances down at the dog, she smiles softly*
"Yes please do come in"
*Carlissa puts on a cup a tea and hands the boy a glass and fixes teh dog some water and some food*

"How did you end up out here"  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Mothers womb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:35 pm
"well..the last thing i can remember is being on my boat in the middle of the ocean the i suddenly wake up here on the shore of a lake". *suddenly Will falls over while walking, he realises he has a deep cut in the side of his leg*.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 pm
*Carlissa runs over to the man and gentily touches his leg the cut seems to vanish as she helps him up*  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Kelli Malicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:04 pm
*Outside the cottage, Kelly lurked; one with the darkness. The scent of Will's fresh wound filling his vampiric nostrils. A craving from deep within surfaced... "You are not here to drink of him, you are here to protect him." he thought to himself, over, and over to curb the lust for blood. "You are here to protect him..."*
*Out of the darkness Kelly heard what he had been waiting for, the single long-drawn howl of what was truly after Will...*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:10 pm
*Carlissa hears foot steps her demon ears picking up on it she looks at will*

"Hide i will be right back"

*carlissa locks the door and sees Kelly she stands only a few hundred feet from him she stairs at him, she can sense he is Vampiric and immediately gets scared, she turns to run back to her cottage, and falls her demon blood falling on the ground causing the ground to turn black and die*  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Kelli Malicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 pm
*Kelly's nostrils flare, his blue eyes dilute to near white,"...Demon? There hasn't been a demon in these woods in..." his thoughts were cut off by another eerie howl. Swiftly, moving through the shadows as if he were not a solid mass, he made his way to the fallen figure.
With all his might, he dug within himself to tear down his walls,"Do not frighten her" he thought,"I can't save him alone."*
*Upon reaching the lifeless ground incircling her, he loomed over, extending his cold pale hand to her,"We must go...You may question me later, but for now you must obey" he told her,"Bring me to Will."*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:27 pm
*Carlissa's eyes shoot up at him*
"I know what you are i will not let you kill him"
*She pulls her hand away from his and runs back to the cottage*  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Hentai Pride Guy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:36 pm
(guess whos somewhat back biggrin )

*hearing noises in the distance, he slightly moves torward it,even though its pitch black, cold, ect.*

What in the world...??

*Looks at the two beings somewhat fighting, hard for him to notice what they are*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:37 pm
*with a snarl, Kelly follows the demon-kin into the house, sputtering under his breath and shaking his head in mere frustration,"You're wasting my time, Demon..." he growled under his breath, but doubted she heard him.
When he found her in the living area of the cottage, hoisting the unconscious man up from under the arms, he stood watching, thinking of a way to proove himself...
"What do I have to do to proove to you i'm on the bad guy here? You hear that? Sure you do, cause your ears are about as sensitive as mine" Kelly gestures to the window where outside the bushes rustled and snapping jaws drooled and snarled, yipped and howled...*  

Kelli Malicious

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:39 pm
(omg your back kinda lol)

*Carlissa looks at him and then looks out side her ears picking up on everything going on she takes a breathe and focuses on the odd sounds*

"Hide... Hide now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 pm
*continue from heading to the noise, he stops. A light pole lights on, as you see him with a black, blindfold on with somewhat torn clothes. He looks around,his ears slightly twitching*

Hmm? What was that?  

Hentai Pride Guy
Vice Captain

Role Plays Go in here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out