It's a basic idea: "Alter" is what I call it, Alter referring to the alternate form each participant of the RP will have - Alter form. It can be Warrior, Summoner, Mage or what ever you would like it to be; whatever you would like your alter form to be. To use your powers you must turn into your alter form.

Back Story:
Some children are born with the Alter ability. The world of Nihandria is overrun by monsters and demons commanded by legions. It's an Alter's job to protect and put an end to The Legions.

Example
I'm Nero Hitsugaya and My alter is Summoner:User Image

When the world was taken over by The Legions (the antagonist to the alter story. They control vast armies of monsters and demons,) there was chaos everywhere I went, but I soon realized that there was a special power inside of me - Alter. One day as I traversed through the woods, I was ambushed by a group of Legion foot soldiers. Just when they were about to finish me off, my power revealed itself. I transformed into my Alter form - warrior. As soon as I did, I felt a sudden surge of energy flowing through my veins and I knew I could survive. And I did.

For those of you that like to be in touch with your dark side, Every good G V.S E story needs some amazing Antagonists so we need Legionaries! Legions don't have Alter forms. they instead command vast armies of Monsters and Demons. So to be a Legionnaire you must pick what kind of army you would like to command.

Please post you Character bios for this RP here, Once we have enough Role players to start the RP it will begin. If we have any late additions please post a Bio first and send me a pm saying that you did so and i will see if i can fit you into the story.

Thanks for stopping by and i hope to see you in the world of Alter!