Generic Favorite Pilot Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:24 am
This thread is for discussing the Characters, Pilots and other guys n gals from Gundam series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:03 pm
Haman Kahn, arguably the most powahful NT of all the Gundam series. Definitly outdoes Camille, Char, and Amuro, since they all used special devices that amplify their powahs. Scirocco is the only real threat to her title, and he got killed by Camille. Haman survived her fight with Camille, so it seems like she's the obvious choice to me.  

Stray Bullet Shani

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:12 pm
but that would beg the question "is it possible to make an artificial newtype as powerful"?
of course, the pilot's motor skills play a factor as well as their newtype level. if they see the event coming, but don't have a fast reaction time, they're toast... which would also factor in MS acceleration speed and relay time as well as control sensitivity... Perhaps NT discussion should have its own thread?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:23 pm
Ophiuchus
but that would beg the question "is it possible to make an artificial newtype as powerful"?
of course, the pilot's motor skills play a factor as well as their newtype level. if they see the event coming, but don't have a fast reaction time, they're toast... which would also factor in MS acceleration speed and relay time as well as control sensitivity... Perhaps NT discussion should have its own thread?

Making an artificial as powerful as a low-level NT might be possible, but I'd say it's impossible to make an artificial on say, Haman's level.  

Stray Bullet Shani

Char350

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:37 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
Haman Kahn, arguably the most powahful NT of all the Gundam series. Definitly outdoes Camille, Char, and Amuro, since they all used special devices that amplify their powahs. Scirocco is the only real threat to her title, and he got killed by Camille. Haman survived her fight with Camille, so it seems like she's the obvious choice to me.

But she got outdid in Newtype power by Judau in ZZ, especially in their final battle. Judau has strong newtype powers, though not necssarily meaning that his piloting is as good as the others (expeerience plays a part in determining that). Newtype powers also don't have to apply in battle. Amuro's breakthrough to the entire White Base Crew, newtype and oldtype alike, is considered a miracle, even for newtypes. Machines and psycommu systems didn't play a role in that.

Anyways my favorite pilot.... goes to Amuro, Char, and Camille. Amuro and Char are exceptional pilots, and I personally like their tactics in battle. Camille is also talented, but too bad he never reached his full potential.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:25 pm
Char350
But she got outdid in Newtype power by Judau in ZZ, especially in their final battle. Judau has strong newtype powers, though not necssarily meaning that his piloting is as good as the others (expeerience plays a part in determining that).

No, he didn't, he's a mediocre NT from what I've seen so far.
It's the fact that the ZZ is ******** blasphemously strong.
It flew right through fire from the Hamma Hamma's shield. No dents, scratches, or blemishes. There were no visible signs of damage whatsoever. The suit is ******** ridiculously strong, never getting damaged unless it furthers the plot. NEVER!
Even the V2, what many people call the Godliest suit of UC, takes damage. neutral
Also, don't forget the magical bullshit with all the other NTs holding the Qubeley back. stare
To further debunk Judau's powahs being more than Haman's, he had the biosensor as well. 3nodding  

Stray Bullet Shani

Char350

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:55 pm
I dunno... did Judau get help from the Bio-Sensor in the final episode where Haman sees an image of Judau's overwhelming spirit? I haven't watched that in a while. I'm not talking about NT powers in a fighting sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:40 pm
Yknow, you guys really need to warn for spoilers before you post gonk  

ChibiDuo

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:28 am
ChibiDuo
Yknow, you guys really need to warn for spoilers before you post gonk
Nah. That just ruins the moment. Plus it'd lead to whole blank messages.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:08 am
Char350
I dunno... did Judau get help from the Bio-Sensor in the final episode where Haman sees an image of Judau's overwhelming spirit? I haven't watched that in a while. I'm not talking about NT powers in a fighting sense.

The biosensor amplifies brainwaves, it's not like there's an on/off switch.  

Stray Bullet Shani

Hitokage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:13 pm
My favorite pilot is Sleggar Law, that guy is a total badass and he handles the G-Fighter like an absolute pro.
I kid of course, my real favorite is Char Aznable, I don't care what anyone says, he's just misunderstood. He's got this...aura about him that I really like, I don't know how else to describe it. An excellent pilot, cool mobile suits, just an all around good character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:33 pm
Hitokage
My favorite pilot is Sleggar Law, that guy is a total badass and he handles the G-Fighter like an absolute pro.

Handled it straight into Big Zam to his own demise xd Nice shoot'n, tex.  

ChibiDuo

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:43 am
ChibiDuo
Hitokage

Handled it straight into Big Zam to his own demise xd Nice shoot'n, tex.
As his T-shirt says... Sad, but that's war.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:58 pm
Hitokage
I kid of course, my real favorite is Char Aznable, I don't care what anyone says, he's just misunderstood. He's got this...aura about him that I really like, I don't know how else to describe it. An excellent pilot, cool mobile suits, just an all around good character.

Does that mean you like little girls, too? sweatdrop  

Stray Bullet Shani

Char350

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:24 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
Hitokage

Does that mean you like little girls, too? sweatdrop

I think Char's reputation as a ***** is kind of blown out of proportion. Most of the time he manipulates them more than anything. His heart will always be with Lalah, anyways. And he was more interested in Nanai than he was in Quess.  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff