Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobshots

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:40 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:34 pm
NOOOOOO!!!!! NOT WB!!!!!! WB IS TERRIBLE!!!

-fumes-  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:41 pm
Why is WB terrible? Does that mean they might have a season 6? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:43 pm
Mew Berry Shirayuki

WB is terrible because TT would be up against CRAPPY anime, would be on at a time that I REFUSE to get up for, and would just DIE. I HATE WB and I hope to god it doesn't get up on there.  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:59 pm
Auria Tetsukai
Mew Berry Shirayuki

WB is terrible because TT would be up against CRAPPY anime, would be on at a time that I REFUSE to get up for, and would just DIE. I HATE WB and I hope to god it doesn't get up on there.

Yeah but who knows, it might just play on both channels.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:33 pm
Auria Tetsukai
Mew Berry Shirayuki

oh... okay  

Mew Berry Shirayuki

darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:16 pm
i hope tt isnt going away on cn crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:37 pm
OMG, did anyone see the show that now comes on at TT's old time? I just sww the previews for it and I was scared! It's a show acted out with DOLLS! I just can't imagine the meeting for creating that show.

"We need to come out with something that's never been done, something that will shock people!"

"How about a show about Barbies?"

"Great idea! The only way we could make a show more shocking than that is if it were about clowns, and I don't think the world is ready for that."  

Amarue

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:39 pm
Actually, Amarue, that show is Taiwanese.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:58 pm
darkshiek
i hope tt isnt going away on cn crying
yeah me to that would suck crying  

xSTHMx

Amarue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:10 pm
Auria Tetsukai

*blink* *twitch* Whether it's American dolls or Taiwanese dolls, it still scares me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:07 pm
Amarue
Auria Tetsukai

*blink* *twitch* Whether it's American dolls or Taiwanese dolls, it still scares me.

Oh, yeah, I saw part of that show. I was...scared. I don't mean to insult the Taiwanese or anything, but seriously, that show scared me. I used to think, when I was a little kid, that my dolls were going to come to life and attack me...that was like something out of my six-year-old self's nightmares. I'm not kidding.

It was like...those Barbie commercials where the girls walk the Barbies up and down the runways and make them dance and stuff, but then their hands disappear and the Barbies do it themselves. Except instead of pink jackets and glittery purses, these dolls had katanas and kickass battle scars.

Okay, that's enough comparisons, I think...sorry for ranting there...  

Simply Will

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:30 pm
oh, well, whaddya know? I thought Ben 10 was replacing TT on CN. It at least seems decent, if hatable because it is replacing TT. Heck, I wouldn't even watch a show acted out with dolls. Maybe a show with dolls inside, but never a show of dolls.

Oh, well, at least I have invader zim to content me. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:10 pm
Guys, you know, I was just so totally shocked when I turned on the television, expecting to see Teen Titans, when I see a bunch of Ken dolls strolling around a puppet set! I mean, how upsetting is THAT?  

PerformingArtsKid

Chatty Businesswoman

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:04 pm
thetom1313
oh, well, whaddya know? I thought Ben 10 was replacing TT on CN. It at least seems decent, if hatable because it is replacing TT. Heck, I wouldn't even watch a show acted out with dolls. Maybe a show with dolls inside, but never a show of dolls.

Oh, well, at least I have invader zim to content me. smile

Ben 10 DID replace Teen Titans. Most of the same people work on it, and Tara Strong voices Ben.

MY GOD, TARA STRONG, HOW THOU HAST FALLEN!

And no you don't. Invader Zim was cancelled five years ago; you're just too lame to buy the DVDs.  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff