Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
The hobos on the bus go, -dancedancedance-....XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life Issues FORUM= HAVEN FOR 13-YEAR-OLD PREGNANT WHORES. D:
  Yupperama, dudeman! DX
  Noo, be nice, be nice! :(
View Results

Tentacoo Wape

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:54 pm
Living in Seattle, there are LOTS of homeless people on our buses. Fortunately for me, and my sick amusement, most of them tend to be...well, not lucid in the least. Actually, probably a bit insane. xd

Soo, what about everyone else? What do the crazy people on your bus do, if you ride one? neutral

SPOONFED DIZCUSSHUN:

LOLZ crazy homeless people
Buses =D
Getting your post deleted from the LI because you decided to tell off a pregnant 13-year-old whore. D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:24 pm
La-Intarweb-Girl
Living in Seattle, there are LOTS of homeless people on our buses. Fortunately for me, and my sick amusement, most of them tend to be...well, not lucid in the least. Actually, probably a bit insane. xd

Soo, what about everyone else? What do the crazy people on your bus do, if you ride one? neutral

SPOONFED DIZCUSSHUN:

Buses =D
Getting your post deleted from the LI because you decided to tell off a pregnant 13-year-old whore. D:

*giggles* 13-year olds really shouldn't be having sex sweatdrop And is she's a b***h, you have every right!

Homeless people don't ride the bus in our town. Our only hobo has one leg and lives downtown under the overhang of Plum Loco.

lol.

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ryu Infiniti

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:22 pm
We have other hobos too Kitty. There is the bag lady normaly by the edwards square mall. There are also a few others.

Plus there are the midland Crazies. Though most of them are not hobos... Just freckin insane.

domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm
Akari Tsuki
La-Intarweb-Girl

SPOONFED DIZCUSSHUN:

Buses =D

*giggles* 13-year olds really shouldn't be having sex sweatdrop And is she's a b***h, you have every right!

Homeless people don't ride the bus in our town. Our only hobo has one leg and lives downtown under the overhang of Plum Loco.

lol.

XD Yeah, I was WARNED. It sucks majah. D:
Plum Loco? Where is it that you live? domokun

Tentacoo Wape

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:02 am
La-Intarweb-Girl
Akari Tsuki
La-Intarweb-Girl

SPOONFED DIZCUSSHUN:

Buses =D

lol.

Midland! It's a little ******** town heart .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:01 pm
Akari Tsuki
La-Intarweb-Girl
Akari Tsuki
La-Intarweb-Girl

SPOONFED DIZCUSSHUN:

Buses =D

lol.

Midland! It's a little ******** town heart .

Cool. cool  

Tentacoo Wape

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:51 am
When homeless people say, "Can I have change?" I say, "Change is happening right now, idiot..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPy-0ecP9E&feature=PlayList&p=E77470D99F9FED1C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=61

hobos arnt the only ones on the bus.  

mako kenichi

The Safe-House (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces