Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
Furry High Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 pm
Welcome to Furry High. This school is a boarding school for all furries and humans. Dorms will be co-ed. Class will about eight hours a day 6:00 pm- 2:00 pm, No student will be allowed to be on campus after classes, only if they have a club meeting or going to watch one of the games. We short on staff, so we are hiring for teachers and other staffs. All students must pay 500 dollars in order to pay study that the school. Each student is given back 200 dollars for a shopping day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 am
Dorms Rules:
1. No fighting
2. Don't destroy anything in the dorm, if you break it you must pay for it. If you don't pay the amount by the end of the month, the cost will be taken away from shopping day money.
3. Don't do any thing crazy.
Dorm room list:

Dorm room one ( Near the gym )
- Kyanto
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty

Dorm room two ( With a great view of the lake )
- Patrick
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty

Dorm room three ( Pretty off the beaten path of the school, but its a peaceful place to stay in )
- Zi
- Rose
- Daniel
- Empty

Dorm room four ( An easy place to get to class and back )
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:17 am
Staff & Students:

Rules:
- Send me your student bio or staff bio in a pm titled 'I want to learn'
- You could be a furry or a human
- Please put what grade are you if your a student

Quote:
- Profile Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Student/Faculty Position:
Grade:
Bio:
Picture:

Jobs:
Math Teacher : None
English Teacher : None
Pe Teacher : None
Music Teacher :

Username: spirit-robyn1993
Name: Hayden Siren
Orientation: bi (but leans towards guys)
Student/Faculty Position: music teacher
Grade: ??
Bio: Hayden has always loved music and has a very good singing voice. He loves music so much he took the position of music teacher just to spread his passion for the subject to the younger generation. Hayden has fallen in and out of love so many times that when confronted with someone who he likes or likes him he is reduced to a bumbling mess. His happy demeanour hides his heartbreaks though.
Picture: (I havn't finished drawing it yet so I can't show you my fursona. I hope to resolve that later. For now I shall exercise your imaginations). Hayden has chestnut brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He has a pouty, looking mouth and eyes that seem kind but also seem distracted and preocupied. He has a thing neck and slender shoulders, a small weak-looking chest and a flat stomach that when exposed shows faint traces of a six-pack. Hayden has almost femanine hips and strong legs from dancing, his arms may look small and weak but he can easily lift an adult. He is usually seen wearing a tank-top with loose hippy jeans which have rainbows and smily faces on and blue union jack boots. His arms have tattoos of angels and eagles and there is a tattoo winding from the back, round the stomach and spiraling down the leg, of a dragon breathing blue flames. He also has his eyebrows, lip, nose and ears pierced.

Heath Teacher : None
Dean:
Username: Rukario13
Name: Mr. Garu
Orientation: straight
Faculty Position: Dean
Bio: Mr. Garu is the founder of the school. He made the school so he could help shape the minds of today's children. He has two sons who go to his school, Cirus, - his real son, and Zi, - his adopted one.
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Students Bio:

Username:Rukario13
Name: Zi Garuru
Orientation: Bi
Grade: 10th
Bio: Zi is a brown huskyfox, who's his real family died in a car crash when he was 10. He was adopted by a nice wolf family, who has a son name Cirus. Cirus was 17 years old, he lost his real younger brother, Max from heart cancer when he was 15. Zi thinks the only reason why he was adopted is because he's there to fill in the void, since he reminds them so much of there lost son. He's the only one in his foster family who's a vegetarian. ( Sadly )
User Image

Username: NightlyUmbreon
Name: Kyanto
Orientation: Gay
Student/Faculty Position: Student, Full-Time
Bio: A boy cast aside from his parents, a victim of physical and sexual abuse, he quickly signs up for the academy as he begins to worry that his mother and father would come, looking for trouble with him. He needed to be in a safe place, away from the outside world, away from civilization.
User Image

Username: Furry Prince
Name: Patrick
Orientation: Gay
Student/Faculty Position: Student, Full-Time
Bio: Hai! Im Patrick! I was born into a regular otter family, and grew up pretty well. very openminded, and willing to try anything, I have a hard time keeping out of trouble. Peer pressure is a b***h, huh? Normally kind, i do acasionally get into fights with the people who pick on me as the "homo freshman." Financially well off and super excited about highschool (and all the sexy furs in it!), I am prepared for anything! or am I....
User Image
Username:Gardevoir14
Name:Rose
Orientation:Straight
Student/Faculty Position:Student
Grade:11
Bio:Rose is really the rich tabby. She been in this school about a year and is known to be the smartest cat in the school. Rose doesn't let the fact at she's super rich get to her head. She's just a girl who wants to have fun. wink
Picture:

Username: FragileHeart19
Name: Alex
Orientation: Bisexual
Student/Faculty Position: Student
Grade: 12th/senior
Bio: He's been attending this school for four years and has yet to find anything of interest besides the academics, though he longs for a mate. He is glad of the new year, his senior year, and hopes to meet the guy of his dreams this year. He's a top-notch student and athelete, playing on the football team and is a part of the swim team
User Image

My entry page for the high school if entered
Username: iiToxi-Raver
Name: Daniel Isamu
Orientation: Bi (larger gay portion)
Student/Faculty Position: student
Grade: 9th
Bio: Daniel Isamu is a white wolf with a blue underbelly who enjoys long walks, hanging out, dancing singing. You name it (excrpy doing drugs) He never had identified his origin only to find he was adoptes and then wuickly abandone by a furry family. He's what yiu light call a lone wolf in search for a pack. Of course being an orphan has it's perks like being a bit strong willed though indecisive, always there for everyone but can't very well put up a discussion at times. His abilities are extremely strange knowing he's capable of stretching to incredible lengths and is extremely flexible. Though for some strange reason he's able to create mouths from his limbs, knowing that ability is inherited from a Puca (an Irish demon). He trains every now and then in able to use ki, chakra and is now studying alchemy despite the fact he also must train In using his keylade. Daniel doesn't have many friends but he's one fun guy to be around with and around guys...he's very shy around anyone once in a freshman year thing. And just putting this up he is also. A sub, in other words an uke
Picture:none at the moment (new fursona im working on)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 pm
open

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:22 am
(Guys next time send it to me, please follow the rules...|||-__-)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

Kyanto

He quickly takes his schoolbag and walks out into the grounds, hurrying towards homeroom. This would be his second day in the school. He was late for all his classes yesterday, and he wasn't planning on letting that happen again...

He opened the door to Mr. Garu's office, panting from the long walk. "G-Good morning, sir!" He spoke as he tried standing up straight. "I, uh, I was wondering if I could shift a few of my classes so I could find time to get to them...!"

He watched the wolf as his heart began slowing down, waiting for a response.

<>

XxGenesisxXxRhapsodosxX

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:29 pm
Mr. Garu
He looks at boy who came in."Good morning, Kyanto. And for your request, what do you have in mind."He said as he put some paper work down.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

Kyanto

"Honestly, I can't deal with the times right now... I got to my classes late, and I can't help but stay up at night with all the sounds around me... Can you do anything about it?"

XxGenesisxXxRhapsodosxX

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Furry Prince

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 pm
sitting in the back of the room, Patrick had heard the whole conversation.
"um, if your looking for a room with less nose, i don't have a room mate yet... Its really peaceful over by the lake..." he trailed off, leaving his statement open to comment.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 am
Mr. Garu
"There's no need for that. You could take the night classes with Zi and some other students"The bell rings."Hm...Patrick, your going to be late for class."Hands him a late pass.So Kyanto, do you want to take the night classes?"

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gardevoir14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:41 am
She was inside her dorm room and checks on Zi and finds him sleeping on his bed sleeping."Wake up, the bell rang!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:17 am
Wakes up and yawns."Hey, shut up. There's a thing called night classes you know." He covers himself with his sheet."Your late you know, you better hurry!"  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers