Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolfin Colordog Academy

Back to Guilds

A friendly and beneficial guild to hang out and have fun! Make friends, role play, and join in some guild events! 

Tags: Role Play, Contests, Freebies, Drawing, Animals 

Reply ☆Ҭhe Ȃcademy☆
R.A.R.P - Request A RolePlay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiHyperKitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:35 pm
Welcome to R.A.R.P!

Have you ever been in a place where you just really want to write that RP that's been sitting in the back of your head, but you never seem to have time? Have you ever wanted to have your idea heard, but never been able to finish the project? Do you want a fast, simple way of getting your RP set up?
R.A.R.P. or Request A Role Play, is a program where you, the RP designer, submit a request, and our writers complete the RP for you, exactly to your specifications. Once completed, the writer assigned to your RP will ensure that everything runs smoothly for you, and will be able to assist you with any problems.
R.A.R.P. is not a program where someone else takes over your RP, you will still have total control, you just won't be the one who has to write all of that lengthy intro stuff. Just let our writers know what you want, and we will be able to provide you with an analysis displaying the probability of success, as well as a basic idea of your member likelihood. Still want to go for it even if the numbers are bad? That's fine, we can get you set up with what YOU need, without you having to lift a finger.
So what are you waiting for? Contact a R.A.R.P. rep today!

What is R.A.R.P. you may ask?

The Request a Role Play System, affectionately dubbed R.A.R.P., That is to say, you give us the details, and we piece together your RP.
We will not be in control by any means, we will be more like landlords, you just tell us what you need, and we'll be happy to fix it up for you.

So how exactly does R.A.R.P. work?

Well, it's actually fairly simple.
You complete an application for a new role play,then post it here.So does R.A.R.P. cost me anything?

Well.. after factoring in time spent, and the new tax system, as well as good ol' fashioned Gaian inflation. The total comes to about 2,500,000 gold per RP.

Just kidding. This service is FREE. That means that it will cost you ZILCH, ZERO, NADA. Only the time that it takes for you to fill out the application for a RP.

Application?

Well you can't expect us to be able to just mind-read our way across the interwebs to find what you want can you? Don't worry, all will be explained in the next post.

Credit from my other guilds.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Username: (This explains itself)

Name of the role play: (see above)

Description of the main theme: (We need at least two paragraphs here. Include storyline, any pre-set characters, villains, etc. as well as any background information)

Plot outline: (Basic outline of how you want this to flow. - helps us to figure out what you're looking for I.E. Casual, battle-themed, war zone, etc. describe please)

Genre:( Wolfs, anything revolving dogséand or wolves, )

Time period: (Only if applicable. I.E. 300 BC, etc)

Desired races: (Pretty much self explanatory)

Comments on formatting: (Are you looking for a specific intro sequence? How many pages do you want reserved? Do you have any other specifics?)

Time Frame: (When you would like this done by)

Requested Rules: (self explanatory)  

iiHyperKitty

Boysenbari
Vice Captain

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 pm
I will be one of the writers for you. Volunteered myself, of course.
I may not have the best writing length (just look at one of the RPs I've posted in; I'm horrible! All I think is tl;dr.), but when I have a good idea, I get right on it. Though I'm a bit iffy, I'll gladly accept any requests I may get (unless I get like, 305,309,348 at once, then I'm all over the place.), and I will try to get your RP up as soon as I can. If I forget to post your's up, just kindly remind me and I'll continue -- or start -- it. You can trust me, I'm a nice girl. :3

Copyright freak? No worries, I won't take your ideas and post them as if I made it up myself. If you give me an RP, I will put "Idea by (your username)" at the very bottom of the first post. Although, I will get a lot of inspiration for my own RPs/stories at times, but I will kindly ask if I can use the whole or a bit of your ideas.

So, if you need a writer, you can consider me if either I'm the only one on or if the others are busy.
That's L-BARI-CHAN-L to you, sweeties. ;D

☆Ҭhe Ȃcademy☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff