Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crab Cocoon

Back to Guilds

The Crab Cocoon is a resort based guild where our guests enjoy themselves and even make new friends. Make resorvations Now! 

Tags: Crab, Cocoon, Island, Random, Resort 

Reply The Crab Cocoon Facilities
The Crab Cocoon's Library Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OswaldTheLuckyRabbit1927
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image
Welcome to The Crab Cocoon's Library. In the library is where our guests talk and disscuss books. New or Old we discuss them all. Some book series that are hot right now are: Percy Jackson, Vladimier Tod, Twilight Saga, and theHunger Games. Those are just some ideas talk about what you are wondering and enjoy yourself. But remember shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:54 pm
oooo your not wearing a hat : O  

dogz178

OG Gekko

12,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

OswaldTheLuckyRabbit1927
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:59 pm
Itz just my signature. So read any good series lately cuz i cant find a new one?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:31 pm
here's a good one; the inheritence cycle. in case you don't know that's eragon, eldest, brisingr, and the currently unnamed book 4. best series i know, besides lord of the rings  

Ying Bookworm

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

OswaldTheLuckyRabbit1927
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 pm
Cool. I might try that series out. but im not really into those whole eragon books, i tried harry poter and i hated it, is eragon like the harry potter series? cuz if it is than i am not interested in em.  
XxWalkTheDeadxX rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm
I HAVE A GOOD AUTHOR! Christopher Pike. He wrote the Thirst series, and the book Remember Me. He's a really good author, I'm reading Remember Me right now, and it has the two following stories. I LOOOOVVVEEE it! Got it Friday!  

XxWalkTheDeadxX
Vice Captain

3,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ying Bookworm

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:51 pm
well... i don't really think so. i mean, there's magic and stuff in it 2, but it's really different than the magic in harry potter. its like lord of the rings in the aspect that it's set, like, really way back in time, like when wars were fought with swords and not guns. and there's a lot of battles, and fighting, and cool plot twists. seriously, christopher paolini has really shocked me 3 times at the very least. so if you like fantasy, and battles, along with a little blood (well, quite a bit of that, actually) it's a good series. i LOVE it. biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 pm
Ying Bookworm
well... i don't really think so. i mean, there's magic and stuff in it 2, but it's really different than the magic in harry potter. its like lord of the rings in the aspect that it's set, like, really way back in time, like when wars were fought with swords and not guns. and there's a lot of battles, and fighting, and cool plot twists. seriously, christopher paolini has really shocked me 3 times at the very least. so if you like fantasy, and battles, along with a little blood (well, quite a bit of that, actually) it's a good series. i LOVE it. biggrin heart

I love your signature! Woo Fruits Basket!  

XxWalkTheDeadxX
Vice Captain

3,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ying Bookworm

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:24 pm
XxWalkTheDeadxX
Ying Bookworm

I love your signature! Woo Fruits Basket!

thank u!!! isn't kyo awesome?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:07 pm
I'm going to be spending a lot of time in this room. I'm an absolute reading nut.

*pulls out a novel by Stephen King*  

Miss Madame Bitemarks

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

OswaldTheLuckyRabbit1927
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:10 pm
Miss Madame Bitemarks
I'm going to be spending a lot of time in this room. I'm an absolute reading nut.

You like Stephen King.... my favorite book of his is The Stand  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:14 pm
OswaldTheLuckyRabbit1927
Miss Madame Bitemarks

Oh, yes! Stephen King is a wonderful author. I prefer his classic novel, Carrie.

My all-time favorite author is Diane Mott Davidson. She's not all that well-known, but I love her culinary murder-mysteries.  

Miss Madame Bitemarks

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

OswaldTheLuckyRabbit1927
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm
Miss Madame Bitemarks
OswaldTheLuckyRabbit1927
Miss Madame Bitemarks

Oh, yes! Stephen King is a wonderful author. I prefer his classic novel, Carrie.

My all-time favorite author is Diane Mott Davidson. She's not all that well-known, but I love her culinary murder-mysteries.

Hmmm well i am currenly into a novel on my nook, but after that i'll give her a try, murder-mysteries is what i live for when it comes to novels  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm
Sherrilyn Kenyon?≧^◡^≦

Heavnly Succubus

Dangerous Prophet

The Crab Cocoon Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items