Reply Modern Times
Tenzi's begining Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrykerZ14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:14 pm
Scenary: The warm yellow sand surrounds us, as a cool breeze pushses against are faces. The sound of the ocean's waves crashing on the shore are so relaxing. Were at the beach.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Tenzi runs through the sand back and forth smilling and laughing. He then shouts, "It's been so long since I've been on a beach! Oh how good this feels!" He then trips over a small rock and tumbles across the sand creating a cloud of dust.  

StrykerZ14

WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

ιмαє

A scowl forms on her lips as she watches Tenzi dash through the sand of the beach. It wasn't the beach that caused the scowl, however, it was the fact that Tenzi was acting like a complete idiot, and that wasn't something she was too keen on. "Idiot..." She grumbles under her breath as she steps out onto the sand, grains of sand slipping between her toes as she walks slowly, barefoot down the sand and to the edge of the surf, standing just out of reach of the water. "Why exactly are we here again?" Ivy didn't seem to even care as he trips and falls, not showing any sign of concern. He was an elemental, something like that shouldn't cause any damage, so what was the point in getting worried?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 pm
Tenzi

User Image

Tenzi jumped back up and walked up to Ivy, "Whats it matter were here to have fun. So come on live a little." Tenzi gentaly shoves her with his shoulder, "Also you could show a little concern I just rolled across the sand and you don't say a thing. How crude!"Tenzi then ran into the water making a big splash, then he pops out of the water and waves his hand telling Ivy to get in.

StrykerZ14

WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

ιмαє

Her scowl only grows darker when he gives her a shove, refraining from slapping him across the face for that. Her temper was, at the moment, at its worst. "I don't want to live right now. I want to be passed out on my couch." She grumbles, rolling her eyes when he runs into the water. "I'm going back to the car for a nap..." Turning, she begins making her way up the beach and toward her car, grumbling incoherently under her breath, mostly about him. Part of her wished she'd never had this feeling to discover her 'other half', but then again, these little powers of hers could very well be developed by being with him since he was an elemental.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 am
Tenzi

User Image

Tenzi's smile dissapered and he became serious, "Ivy, if you don't want to live and all you want to do is nap then do so. Just remember that you only got one life so live it with no regretes, with no missed opportunity." He then gets out of the water and used a slight amount of fire to dry his shorts causing a faint steam cloud to form,"If you wanna go then go." Tenzi throws her the keys, and walks past her with out even looking at her or saying another word.

StrykerZ14

WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image

ιмαє

Ivy stops only for a moment to scowl back at him when he speaks. "Why would I do something only to regret it later. I simply have nothing I wish to do and I am tired." Her words came out with an obvious edge, and her scowl darkens when he walks past her. Seizing his arm tightly, she uses her free hand to smack him upside the head. There as honestly no real reason for doing that other than it made her feel better, and she needed to vent her anger toward him somehow. He should consider himself lucky she wasn't venting any more anger than she just had or he would have been in for a world of hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:57 pm
Tenzi

User Image

Instead of yelling at Ivy for slapping him in the back of the head Tenzi just kept walking and payed no attention to her what so ever. He always wondered why Ivy was chosen to be his Gurdian but he guesses that it's just becasue there such an oppisite piar.

StrykerZ14

WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

ιмαє

Releasing his arm, she lets him walk off, not bothering to go after him. He would be back. She wasn't the only one to feel the connection between them, so she wasn't concerned in the least. However, she did concern herself with locating the keys so she could get to the car. But, that wasn't the extent of her concern. Ivy forgot where they had parked. Directions had never been her strong suit, she got lost very easily, and so after some time of fruitless searching, she at last simply plops to the ground, flopping to her back in the sand, just staring up at the slightly darkening sky. Perhaps she was reckless, or perhaps she wasn't as smart as she put on, but she falls asleep right there, not really giving much thought or care as to how vulnerable she may appear to be mugged or who knew what else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm
Tenzi

User Image

"Huff, huff, huff." Tenzi was exhausted he had been blowing of steam for aboout an hour or so. His body ached it was coverd in small scars and scratches,there was blood dripping across his forehead and sweat covered his body. He decided to go check if Ivy has cooled her temper a little. These fights happened alot with them so he thought nothing of it, but one day this might affect how they work together. Though Ivy is ruff around the edges he knows he can trust her, but agian he dosen't know what might happen in the future.

StrykerZ14

WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

ιмαє

Ivy was content with her nap until some voices near her causes her to wake up. Opening one eye to a slit, she finds two men hovering over her, and upon opening both eyes entirely, she finds that this situation was not a desirable one. Once she opened her eyes, she could easily see what their intentions were. "We saw you from a little ways away and were wondering if you were OK." One of them pipes up, Ivy sighing irritably but not moving, just laying there still. "I'm fine. Go away." She was straightforward, but unlike before when she'd been speaking with Tenzi, she didn't sound irritated or anything of the sort, instead sounding rather nonchalant. Now that she'd at least had her nap, she was indeed in a better mood, though one couldn't necessarily tell unless they knew her. This kind of mood was about as close as she ever got to showing happiness. "Aw come one, no need to be so cold. We were just worried." Sitting up, she then stands, facing them. "And the next thing you are going to do is flatter me with false praise about my beauty or some other such thing, and then you will ask me if I'd like a ride somewhere or if I could go somewhere with you." His face breaks slightly, losing a bit of the 'cool' look he'd had before. "You caught me on the second part, but I do have to say, you honestly are very pr-" Before he can finish, she had her fist planted firmly in his left eye, causing him to yelp and stumble several steps back, clutching a hand to his face, practically yelling curses. Uncoiling her hand from its fist, she shakes it out, sighing again, almost in boredom. "That hurt. Not surprising however. You are probably more dense than even Osmium. And since you probably don't know what that is, that would be the densest element on this planet. I suppose if you were an element, you could easily surpass that." Ignoring the friend of the man she had punched, and the man himself, she walks past them, only to gasp with an irate scowl as her hair is grabbed, keeping her there. "Where do you think you're going b***h?" The mans friends snarls at her, obviously more than just slightly ticked off at her. "Oy! Tenzi! Come here!" She shouts this, not sounding panicked, more sounding like she was calling a dog to her. Ivy honestly didn't even know if he was nearby, but it couldn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 pm
Tenzi

User Image

"Man what was I thinking leaving her there all alone, dam I need to controll my temper just a little better. If something happened to her.... I only have my self to blame." Tenzi then begins to run back to the beach, as he gets closer to the beach he can make out Ivy and two others. Then he hears Ivy yell his name and as soon he can make out what the two guys are doing his body feels with rage. Tenzi then burst into a sprint with a fist held high. "Yo scume bags look over here," The two men quickly look over at Tenzi as his fist smashes into the man with the already hurt eye he then turns around quickly and slames his elbow into the other man holding Ivy's hair causing him to fall to the ground with a big 'thud'. "You alright Ivy..." Tenzi pauses for a momment then says,".... I'm sorry."  

StrykerZ14

WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

ιмαє

Ivy smirks when she sees him running over, the two men noticing him only when he speaks. The first man she had punched is the first to go down, scowling as her hair is tugged as he punches the second man. Shaking her head, she then rubs the back of her head, looking at him. "Of course I'm alright. I would have dealt with them myself, but I really didn't want to dirty my hands with such scum. I decided I'd better leave the dirty work for my dog." Smirking a bit wickedly at him, she doesn't say anything at his apology, instead beginning to walk past him, hands clasped behind her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 pm
Tenzi

User Image

Tenzi looked over at Ivy as she said the words "...my dog." He then chuckeld and said, "I bet so." Instead of arguing with Ivy Tenzi decided to go with the flow, as he followed behind her. ".....Do you have the keys?"  

StrykerZ14

WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

ιмαє

Ivy just continues walking, however, stopping for a moment when he questions her about the keys. "Keys?" Patting herself down, she looks back to where she had been laying down and towrd the two men who were getting up and walking away. "I don't know. I guess you'll just have to carry me. I do not plan on walking the whole way." She practically demands this, turning and giving him a look of the utmost seriousness.  
Modern Times

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff