Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG WHERE AM I!!!!????
  +1 insanity
View Results

x_Undefined-Silence_x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:46 pm
|| This is a thread for Logan and Serenitys journey. Anyone who would like to join up with us can but for the current time its just me and Logan. Feel free to join whenever you want. ||

|| Time: 8:00 p.m ||
|| Day: Tuesday ||
|| Date: 04/13/10 ||
|| Place: Dark back allys of New York City ||
|| Business: Taking care of business ||

|| PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST ONE LONG PARAGRAPH OR TWO SMALL ONES! NO ONE SENTANCE BULL CRAP PLEASE! ||

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

A L I C E S E R E N I T Y S T O N E

My purpose. My meaning in life. My duty. Is to keep P E A C E

Serenity had just come downstairs from getting dressed. She wore a similar outfit to what she had worn before. She had forgotten that she did in fact have some other things to do tonight and they werent for the faint of heart. She just hoped that Logan would be up for it. He was sort of like a robot. He blushed at certain things but in the end he always felt like he needed to cling to Serenitys side and that he had to always be doing something to impress her. He needed to loosen up a bit. Maybe a good fight will do just that.

Serenity walked out into the livingroom and sat down on the couch as she waited for Logan.

XXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

x_Undefined-Silence_x

RLRLRMASTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan turned from the mirror in the room, finishing tightening the belts holding his shirt. He then sat down on the bed replacing his white shoes. His hair had dried from the shower pretty quickly, and was now standing up in all directions as before. It had been over a year since he had a home to call his own, and still this home, though not quite as magnificent as his parents home had once been, he was still amazed by it, particularly considering it contained an artificial intelligence with tendencies seemingly found in a living mind. He slowly stood up, and walked from his room, down the stairs. He looked to Serenity, seeing her laying on the couch. He walked to her calmly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

Serenity looked up as Logan entered the room and she stood up faceing him. He didnt look half bad after a shower.

"Ok. I actually do have some.. business to take care of, and i need a right hand man to help me handle things if it gets out of hand."

She said quietly. And by out of hand she means if the people decide to attack her. The place she was taking him to was going to be downtown New York, back allys and a secret underground 'society' that only certain people know of and bringing in outsiders was forbiden. This place was locked down tight and the people inside were ruthless and brutal. But this was the place she did all of her business. She bought and sold certain things. Trading and what not of special items that she not only builds but buys as well. These special items are of great value and they are worth alot but the business with them is dangerous for the people she is dealing with is highly dangerous. But they do know she is an elemental so they havent tried anything yet.

"I warn you. Things mught get hastey. And I need you to stay quiet.. Even if they talk to you.. dont talk. THis is risky enough without a mishap happening within all this."

She said looking at him.

x_Undefined-Silence_x

RLRLRMASTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan to her with his deep blue eyes, meeting her golden ones. He nodded to her proposal for him to help with business. His eyes looked to curiously as she warned him of the risks in speaking. "OK, if that is what you wish. But, what sort of business is it? If it is bad to even speak, then it must be quite important or dangerous." He stepped up to her his eyes lightly gazing over her beauty, before meeting her eyes again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

Serenity looked back at him. "Im sorry.. But I cannot say right now. But im sure you will figure it out eventually. But we need to leave now. Its just gotten dark and we only have a certain amount of time until the doors will be open. Teh doors only stay open for so long and we have to be on teh other side of that door. Its alot easier than my other way in.?" She said then looked at teh camera. "Sam. Security systems on and alarms set in 2 minutes." She said to Sam. Sam beeped and projected a clock onto the blank wall. It was counting down. Time to go. Serenity said as she turned and walked for the door, grabbing her hood on the way out.

x_Undefined-Silence_x

RLRLRMASTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan tilted his head a bit in confusion. "If you feel the need to hind it for now then so be it. Let us move with haste to the destination." He looked to the clock on the wall before quickly following her to the door. He caried nothing apparent with him, but he was in fact very well armed. He opened the door for Serenity, bowing his head in a gentlemen like fashion.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Serenity smiled as he opened the door and she put her hood over her face. She walked down the path and to teh gate. It was rather dark out and not too many people were bussling about the streets right now. Barely anyone dared to go out into nighttime new york. Not smart for most people. She opened the gate and waited for Logan to follow.

x_Undefined-Silence_x

RLRLRMASTER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan silently exited, closing the door behind him, he followed her along the path towards the gate, looking out over the coming evening. He had never been to New York before, and wasn't really familiar with it. He reached the gate and held it open for her. His eyes glanced to hers calmly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image

Serenity looked at him and as she went out of the gate she turned her back to him and looked over her shoulder. Try and keep up She said calmly before she broke out into a sprint. Her cloak was flowing wildly behind her as she ran across the street and into an allyway. She had shortcuts throughout this entire city. They had to get there within a certain time or the doors would close. She ran into teh darkness hoping Logan would be able to keep up. She took a right, a left, and another right and another right. They cut allys and cut across streets until she came upon a tall metal link fense. She didnt stop only picked up her speed. Lept in the air as she came into a certain distance and with a single bound, flew up to the fence, grabbed the top and hoisted herself up adn over landing firmly on the other side.

x_Undefined-Silence_x

RLRLRMASTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan closed the gate behind her as she exited, before quickly turning as she prepared to sprint off. Right on cue as she shifted into a run, his legs moved, rushing after her. He caught up with her in a matter of seconds, his eyes locked on her as he followed her through street, alleyway, and whatever obstacles. As he saw them approaching the fence, he ducked slightly, seeing her pole-vault her self over it. He jumped flew through the air, flipping as he made his way just over the fence, and landed beside her, with surprising grace.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

Serenity smiled and took off again. She dodged traffice and mainly took allyways until she came upon one allyway that had a dark tunnel leading down to an underground place. It was like an abandon subway tunnel but really it was an underground society under the streets of New York. Its where all teh creepers and people go dureing the day adn at night. She stood in front of the opening and gave Logan a look as she took a deep breath. Remember what I said. No talking unless i firmly speak to you myself. The last thing we want is trouble in this place.. And i dont need someone damaging my on the edge reputation as it is. She said as she looked to him before they entered teh tunnel that led down below.

x_Undefined-Silence_x

RLRLRMASTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan followed her, keeping up with her, while avoiding obstacles around them. His eyes gazed back to Serenity. "Of Course, Serenity..." He nodded before walking into the tunnels right behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Serenity nodded as she stepped into the tunnel. The farther down they went the darker it got until bam! The small tunnel opened up into a large underground cavern like place only this was huge! The only thing seperating the streets above from the ceiling was a thick layer of strong rock. There were stalagmites hanging from the roof, but this wasnt just a room sized cavern. No. The ceiling had to be more than 100 to 300 feet high and it stretched far far out. This must have been a large cave. It has to stretch at least 4 blocks wide underground. As they entered the cavern they entered what appeared to be a street. Yep. It was a normal street with small buildings on either sides of it and small allyways seperating them. It was really dark down here for the only lights that were lighting this cavern were the fire lightposts along the sides of the street and the lights coming from the windows of the buildings. electricity powered the buildings.

The street wasnt concrete though. It was brick. Like way back in the old day. This seemed to be a city that was built over by New York. There was no cars here though. All the transportaton was done by walking. There was people all over the beginning street. They bussled about doing their business.

Because this city was built over by New York it was long forgotten years and years ago. It wasnt until a group of mobsters that were running from the cops had stumbled upon this place, that it was rebuilt. Thats what this is. This underground society is one big clan run by one big person and only ertain people know about it. The cops have never been able to find this place.

Serenity wore her hood as usual and she walked down the street and through the people. Some knew her.. Some didnt but most eyes averted to her as she walked and those who knew her whispered to each other about her. She was not only feared and respected but she was also under suspicion. But no one dares say it to her for she is entangled pretty deep within the web of the mafia. Yup. Shes pretty high up there.

People also stared at Logan as he walked behind her. No one knew him but it was strange to see someone that looked like him wandering about a place like this. This was a place where people laid in teh streets.. whether they were sleeping or dead. The living conditions in this place were disgusting and horrible. The only place worth living in here is where the man who runs the place lives. Adn all these people live here and work for him.

x_Undefined-Silence_x

RLRLRMASTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan followed Serenity carefully. He could feel the stares of people all over them. He glanced every which way, looking around this small underground city. He however, avoided eye contact with anyone there. He did everything he could to keep from drawing any more attention.

Modern Times

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff