Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 am
User Image

Nolen grew bored quite easily. His adventures by the gypsy campsite were interesting and all, but he needed more adventure! This was just too much downtime for his liking. The young lion groaned in sheer agony of boredom! All this walking... he had heard of an area near this tower where many anthros came to play and he thought maybe there would be more excitement there. But the treeline from the forest, and the tower were separated by a large meadow, and he was so bored. He became frustrated and walked up to a small stream hoping to catch sight of a fish to entertain him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

Javier lying on his back stared up at the sky watching the clouds travel by slowly. His day was pretty slow and pretty boring at the same time. He had nothing to do and right now he was comfortable reminiscing on bits of his childhood that he enjoyed. He lightly stroked his fur with a free hand. He hoped that something exciting would happen today.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 am
As the gentle breeze of this dreadful boring day passed over the meadows, Nolen's ears perked up and a grin formed of his face. There was a scent! An unfamiliar scent! He was going to have to investigate this smell... but like a secret agent would. He kept himself low to the ground and followed the scent to a form with a LOT of fur... The lion's tail flicked... this was his prey now. He stalked carefully to keep his own scent hidden in the wind. Golden eyes narrowed as the young male's form was down on all fours, low to the ground. The only thing one would notice would be the golden coloring against the green grass. But that wouldn't stop him. OH no.. he crept in closer and closer... not minding all the rustling the grass might be making around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:42 am
Javier paused from his reminiscence for a moment he waited for a few moments and sat up as his wolf demon/cat senses picked up a unfamiliar scent in the meadow, he crossed his legs and sat reflecting on it while he pretended to act like he sensed nothing. After a few seconds..."3...2...1'' he said to himself.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:52 am
Oh Javier was good, because when he sat up, Nolen's eyes which were large with play grew wider and he crouched lower, tail wiggling in delight. It was LITERALLY on the prince's count of one that Nolen LAUNCHED into the air with all his might to tackle into Javier, hoping to pin his prey to the ground. What was he was doing this for? Just to play and possibly make a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:56 am
Javier blinked and silently cheered, before moving quickly and dodging the tackle. He jumped to his feet and peered down at the lion "you are aware..I'am half Wolf demon and half cat" he said with a playful smile and wink. He brushed a stray strand of hair from his face so both his turquoise eyes glanced at the other.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:15 pm
Nolen went belly first onto the ground where Javier HAD been sitting. Instead of a sad or disappointed look, there was nothing more than a big toothy grin. "So thats the smell you have! Couldn't pin what you were since you're the first of your kind that I've met!" He then shift so he was laying on his side, dirt covered front exposed, with his head propped up on his hand and arm, as if his body were saying 'I meant to miss you and land like this!'. "The name's Nolen. Half wolf demon, half cat... gotta say that's a new one to me! So does that mean my super stalking abilities won't work on you?" Oh he had confidence in himself that was for sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:18 pm
Javier chuckles lightly. 'nice to meet you Nolen, the names Javier" he said. Before sitting down on the ground in front of the other. He nodded his head "yup half wolf demon and half cat, so my senses are kind of heightened a bit" he told the other. "but yes your super stalking abilities won't work on me' he smiles before dusting the dirt off the other.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:33 pm
It was hard for Nolen to sit still and the moment Javier was brushing off the dust on him, the young lion was sitting up and had Javier's fur in his fingers, examining the stranger. "Javier where are you from? Never seen armor like yours before, let alone nice kept fur. Are you an important person?" His questions were simple and innocent enough but it wasn't long before he was already on his feet and holding out his hand to help Javier to his. "Let's go find something to do around this place!" Eyes beaming bright and tail whipping furiously behind him, it was apparent that there was no off switch for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm
He glances at Nolen, "as to where I'm from..I'm not sure" he answered before thinking about it "You could say i'm a somewhat important person" he replied before taking Nolen's outstretched hand an then standing up. "alright...lets go find something to do then" he finished.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:54 pm
Nolen was already walking towards the large tower in the distance. "I hear there are lots of fun things to do in that place but never been there. Lets go explore it!" He beamed. Then he looked at the important male and tilted his head, "Why are you wearing armor? Are you a fighter? An important fighter?" He was trying to piece together who Javier was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 pm
Javier tilts his head and glances at Nolen "that is a very good question" he said. He took a few moments to figure out the answer. "well, to be honest my armor is similiar to my dad's and my dad is a warrior so I guess that it would make me one. I have to ask him to make sure" he told him. "I wouldn't say I'm a important fighter, when I grew into a child i was just wearing it, I need to ask my father why i am wearing it" he admitted.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:06 pm
Nolen stopped and turned to Javier with the biggest smile he could. "Javier, I like you. I think its better if you just don't know why you wear it, because I wouldn't want you to be a fighter." He patted his new friend on the shoulder. Despite that big smile, there was almost a serious tone in his voice. And just as quick as it was there, it was gone as he was running ahead. "Heeeeyy!!! I bet I can beeaattt you thereee!!!!" The tower was still a good 100 feet away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:10 pm
Javier smiles and glances at Nolen "aww...I don't think I would like being a fighter either" he admitted. "heeyy!! not fair you got a head start" he said before running after the lion. Before pausing a bit and taking a breath and then picking up his speed.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:18 pm
Oh Nolen wasn't even trying all that hard, because he knew the armor had to be heavy enough. He just wanted to see Javier's speed at work. "Is that the best you've got?" Nolen grinned and stuck out his tongue at him. However, everything was with a bright smile, showing no real signs of true malicious nature. The lion was almost a quarter of the distance away from where they started. Running was something he was familiar with.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff