Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears

Back to Guilds

A place where Britney fans can come and chat and relax and talk about the Legendary Miss Britney Spears! 

Tags: britney, spears, jive, queen, princess 

Reply Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears
Welcome To The Guild! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 am
So I'd like to start the guild off by having the members introduce themselves. Just post what ever you want. maybe you want to talk about why you became a Britney fan? or when? what do you think about her music? what is your fav. album? song? music video? etc! A simple introduction of yourself would be nice too! just go and have fun! 3nodding and when you are done, begin posting away! surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am
I'll start things out.

Hey everyone! Im Ismael! but I go by Izzy almost everywhere I go. It's actually a funny story how I got to know Britney Spears, but Its kinds long and I don't want to take up too much time.

Every artist has at least one of two songs that I like, but for some reason, I like all of Britney's songs! Maybe its b/c of her voice? or the music? not sure but that's just how it is.

My Fav. Album would have to be Blackout. I reall get into the electro-pop dance feel it gives off.

My fav. Song is Piece of Me. Currently my #1 most played song on iTunes since 2008 (And still going!)

and I can't really decided my Fav. video, I seem to like almost all of them equally!

About me:

-Male
-Student at CSUSM
-I like candy!
-Born Oct 1.
-Britney fan (duh!)
-Shy but random at times!  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Savetattoo

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:55 am
I am a huge Britney fan, I have loved her for years, I love her dancing music out fits and so much more, I have posters mag's all her music cd's Dvd's and so many more collectable item's of her's, I have seen her in concert 3 time's and I alway's look forward to the next one. I love all her music, if it's Britney, it's all good all the time with me, I love Love Love her.
Britney Spear's to me is just amazing.

add me as a friend if you love her to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 am
Hello Britney fans, nice to meet ya'll.
About:
- Britney and Gaga fan heart
- i'm 16 turning 17 in feb.
- I love music, to dance and to sing
- I'm friendly add me, if you'd like :3

When i started listening to Britney i was 13 which was in 2007(when Blackout came out) I loved break the ice gimme more and so on, I think I also got my first computer around that time, through ur computer u discover everything so i started listening more and more to her til this very day today, i was just looking more and more up to her and then a fan was made ;D. I remember stronger for some reason o.O, stronger came out in 2000 so I was 6 there, lol! I was a ******** kid there... anyways..

- I love britneys music and it doesn't matter what kind of music she makes i just love it, don't ask me why, lol. i support her to death no matter what it would be. I do also have posters on my wall of her o; a HUGE one even O;

xARTPOPx

Super Superhero Bitches

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:27 pm
My name's Tara and I've been a Britney fan ever since she came out so I've been listening to her for about 10 years (I'm 17).

Fav album: Blackout
Fav song: Amnesia, Ooh Ooh Baby, Don't Go Knockin' On My Door  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:17 pm
Savetattoo
I am a huge Britney fan, I have loved her for years, I love her dancing music out fits and so much more, I have posters mag's all her music cd's Dvd's and so many more collectable item's of her's, I have seen her in concert 3 time's and I alway's look forward to the next one. I love all her music, if it's Britney, it's all good all the time with me, I love Love Love her.
Britney Spear's to me is just amazing.

add me as a friend if you love her to.

Hahha Awesome! I have yet to attend one of her concerts, BUT im really planning on the next one!! > biggrin  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm
shake-ur-kittyxD
Hello Britney fans, nice to meet ya'll.
About:
- Britney and Gaga fan heart
- i'm 16 turning 17 in feb.
- I love music, to dance and to sing
- I'm friendly add me, if you'd like :3

When i started listening to Britney i was 13 which was in 2007(when Blackout came out) I loved break the ice gimme more and so on, I think I also got my first computer around that time, through ur computer u discover everything so i started listening more and more to her til this very day today, i was just looking more and more up to her and then a fan was made ;D. I remember stronger for some reason o.O, stronger came out in 2000 so I was 6 there, lol! I was a ******** kid there... anyways..

- I love britneys music and it doesn't matter what kind of music she makes i just love it, don't ask me why, lol. i support her to death no matter what it would be. I do also have posters on my wall of her o; a HUGE one even O;

Wow, When Blackout came out!/ That is Intense! cuz she was going through a bad time! and you still managed to love her! Britney Thanks you for that of course! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm
Power of the Bieber
My name's Tara and I've been a Britney fan ever since she came out so I've been listening to her for about 10 years (I'm 17).

Fav album: Blackout
Fav song: Amnesia, Ooh Ooh Baby, Don't Go Knockin' On My Door

Neat! Blackout is my Fav. album also! biggrin nice to meet you Tara!  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Beignet Binch

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:11 pm
Hello everyone. I've been a Britney Spears fan since the beginning. I love her new song too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm
thing13579
Hello everyone. I've been a Britney Spears fan since the beginning. I love her new song too!

ALright! glad you are on the Britney-Train! lol biggrin  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

arashi1696

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:40 pm
User ImageI love britt's new song

I sing it every day.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:51 pm
arashi1696
User ImageI love britt's new song

Awesome! great to have you with us! Team Britney all the way! > biggrin

I sing it every day.

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

arashi1696

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm
team britney heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:17 pm
My name is Gabriela and I'm from Poland smile . I'm 17 and I love volleyball, reading books, Britney of course and Skins heart

I've listened to Britney's songs since I remember, when I heard her song - Ooops, I did it again.

My favourite album is... Hmmm, hard to say 3nodding I think that In The Zone, but now I love Femme Fatale much, too.
My favourite song is Mona Lisa biggrin  

Gabi the Unicorn

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 pm
Gabi the Unicorn
My name is Gabriela and I'm from Poland smile . I'm 17 and I love volleyball, reading books, Britney of course and Skins heart

I've listened to Britney's songs since I remember, when I heard her song - Ooops, I did it again.

My favourite album is... Hmmm, hard to say 3nodding I think that In The Zone, but now I love Femme Fatale much, too.
My favourite song is Mona Lisa biggrin

Awesome! great to have you on the Britney Train! biggrin  
Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas